15;

First Isn't Everything.

"Wake up, your dearest boyfriend is here." Oppa said.

I woke up and started doing my daily routines, I went down and hugged my boyfriend tightly. Its so great to see him in the morning. 

"Morning baby." He smiled.

"Morning oppa." I smiled.

The three of us started eating breakfast and we went to school. While we were on the way to school, Myungsoo oppa told me to take the box that was place at the front. It was nicely decorated and I looked at him, not knowing what to do next. 

"Aigoo, babo. Open it." He said.

I smiled and opened the box, it was a infinite necklace. I stared at it for a long time. I really love it.

"Its beautiful oppa." I said.

"Glad you like it." He said.

"Thank you." I said as I gave him a peck at the cheeks.

"Yah Yah Yah, I'm driving! I might go haywire." He joked.

I laughed and straight away I put it on. I looked at Myungsoo oppa and smiled.

*Let's hope that he won't make the same mistakes that he did.* I thought.

We soon reached school and we went out from the car. He grabbed my hand and interwined his fingers with mine. He smiled at me and we walked hand in hand. 

"Oppa, thank you." I said.

"For what?" He asked as he pushed some strands of my hair back.

"For making me strong enough to move on and to love someone even better." I said.

"Welcome baby. You know I never thought you would ever be mine. I thought that my first crush would be gone just like that into another guy's arms. But I'm glad that I will be the guy who will take crae of you." He smiled.

I blushed and gave him a tight hug. Maybe Chunji and I wasn't meant to be. But from now on, the past stays in the past. I am now going to just focus on my life with Myungsoo oppa. 

______________

"Ahhh, finally its break time. I almost died." I said as I stretch my body.

"Hhaha, is my bestfriend sleepy?" Byunghun oppa asked.

"Yeah." I pouted.

"Aigoo, don't pout. Because you are going to make me pinch that cheeks of yours." He said.

"Yah! No pinching!!" I said as I covered my cheeks.

"Hahaha, I'm just kidding, L would kill me. Anyways, last long with him. If he ever make you cry, tell me. I will beat the hell out of him. No one can hurt you as long as I am your bestfriend." He said.

"Alright oppa!" I smiled.

"Ehem..." someone coughed.

We turned around and saw Myungsoo oppa waiting for me. I chuckled and walked towards him. He looked at me and pouted. I ruffled his hair and interlocked my arms with his. 

"Yahh, why are you with him alone?" He pouted.

"Why? Are you jealous?" I teased.

"Jealous!? You got to be kidding me!" He said.

"Are you sure? Ok then, bye! I wanna talk to my bestfriend." I said.

"NONONO. Don't! Fine I was jealous." He admitted.

"Why are you so cute? No worries, Byunghun oppa is like my real brother. I share my problems with him. So, you don't have to be jealous. Because I only love you." I said before pecking his lips.

"I feel so special!" He jumped.

I chuckled at his cuteness. I swear, in the past, I have never seen him doing all the aegyo. I thought that he was the coldest of all. He never teased me like how his other members did, he just kept quiet.

"Oppa, only do your aegyo when you are with me. I don't like sharing." I said.

"Poccessive eh?" He smirked.

"Of course. You can't be shared. What's mine is mine." I said.

We walked towards the cafeteria and found a table to sit. Myungsoo oppa told me to wait while he take the food for me. Am I going to be pampered like this? Because waiting for him was too long, I decided to look through his phone. Ahhh! Its lock. Hmmm, what could be the password?

"Its your birthday." someone whispered from the back.

"Ahhh, that scared me. Yahhh! Myungsoo oppa!" I shouted.

"Hehh. Are you sure you wanna see my phone? You are gonna get shock." He said.

"Why is there in there?" I smirked.

"Well, probably way better than ." He said.

I typed in the password and BAM! His wallpaper was my face during our middle school days. I saw him smirking. And so, I continued browsing his phone. In his images, there were even two albums with my name. I pressed it, and all of my candid photos were there.

"Oppa.... have you been liking me all this while?" I asked.

"Yeahhh, I have like eh no, love you since the first time I saw you. You can say love at first sight. I wanted you to notice me, but because of my idiotic members who always tease you. So, you didn't bother looking at us." He said.

"Oh god, I'm so sorry." I said.

"Its okay, I guess we are fated to meet each other and see? I've got your attention." He said.

I laugh and we continued eating our food, while eating, Ricky came to our table and sat down, leaving us in confusion.

"Noona, hyung. Are you guys free tonight?" He asked.

"Yeaaaaah." We said in unison.

"GREAT! Today at Teen Top's hangout! You two are invited for my birthday party!" He said.

"Alright, I'll be there!" I said.

Myungsoo oppa nodded his head too and I got excited. I mean, who doesn't like parties. Glad school is gonna be over. 

"Oppa, are we going together?" I asked.

"Do you even need to ask?" He said.

I grinned and he put his arms around my neck while we walked back to class. 

______________

Classes were soon over and Myungsoo oppa sent be back home. 

"I'll be here at 5." He said before pecking my lips.

Before he pull away from my lips, I put my arms around him and kiss him even deeper. he gladly kissed me back and we ended up having a passionate kiss.

"Heheh, see you later oppa!" I waved.

"See ya! Love you babe." He said.

"Love you too." I said while putting my arms into a heart.

I went in and started to get ready for the Ricky's birthday party. And so time check, its 4.00pm. An hour  left. I quickly went to the bathroom and had a bath. I got ready andstarted to put on my clothes and makeup.

"Wow, just in time." I said as I saw the clock.

A few minutes later, Myungsoo oppa came and he gave me a hugged. well, he always looked good as usual. Can't help but to fangirl when I saw him. He's too hot to resist. 

"Always wear simple yet you look amazing." He said.

"Yahh, stop it." I blushed.

"Let's go?" He asked as he put his arms around my waist.

I nodded and he opened the door for me, I went in and took out my phone and played with it without putting on seatbelt. 

"You know I don't wanna die being a ?" He said.

"Huh? W-What are you t-talking about?" I stuttered while blushing.

"Its dangerous to not put on the seatbelt." He said as he put on the seatbelt for me.

I sighed and laughed. He has already make a decision? Hahaha, aigoo. So cute. I looked at him and smiled. 

"Myungsoo-ah.." I called.

"Hmm?" He smiled.

I lunged myself to him and crashed my lips into his. 

"Thank you for being mine." I said.

He blushed and quickly drove to the mall to get some gifts for Ricky before going to his birthday party. Once we reached the mall, we started looking at the gifts that Ricky would like. While I was looking, Myungsoo oppa kept on choosing things for me.

"Oppa! Im not the birthday girl!!" I said.

"But, i'm tempted to buy for you things." He pouted.

"Not now babe. For now, focus on buying the gift for Ricky." I said.

He nodded and put back the things that he wanted to buy for me and soon we finish buying the gift. We went back the car and Myungsoo oppa drove to Teen Top's hangout. Just as we reached, we were welcomed by Ricky.

"Since the both of you are already here, the real party starts now!" Ricky said.

I smiled and we handed the gift to him. His eyes sparkled and took the gift. There were already a lot of people in the party. Myungsoo oppa and I went to Teen Top and Infinite's table, which was a little bit more higher class than other tables. 

"Hey guys." I smiled.

"YOOOOOOO!!!!" They shouted.

Are they drunk or what? Hhahaha, I took a seat beside Byunghyun oppa and he handed me a drink. I took it and drank it one shot. Myungsoo oppa who was beside me also already started drinking. 

"Oppa, don't drink too much alright? You're gonna be driving later on." I said.

"I'll try honey." He said while kissing my cheek. 

"Aish, get a room guys." Byunghyun oppa said.

"What if I don't want to?" Myungsoo oppa asked.

"You may not want to listen to his lectures oppa. Shhh." I said.

He nodded and soon, one by one left to the dancefloor and started dancing like a bunch of idiots. Now it was left with Myungsoo oppa, Chunji, Jiwon, and I. We were sitting across each other. Of course it was kinda awkward.

AUTHOR POV;

Chunji kept on staring at MinHee subconciously. When he heard that MinHee got in a relationship with L, he felt really broken. And he doesn't know why. Just by looking at the both of them smiling at each other is more than enough to make half of his heart broken.

He has no longer felt the sparks with Jiwon. He doesn't see her the way he used to see her. All he does now is just staring at MinHee without her knowing. 

"Uhm, MinHee-sshi, congrats." Jiwon said.

"Thanks." MinHee smiled.

MinHee felt that there wasn't any need for her to hate her anymore. She already has L and she is happy enough. Well, as much as she hated her in the past, there were sometimes whereby she misses her bestfriend too. 

"Myungsoo oppa and Chunji-sshi, can you two please leave the table for a moment? I need to talk to her, privately." MinHee said.

The boys nodded and left the table for them. 

"Okay, I shall just go straight to the point. I don't care about your relationship with him anymore and I have really thought about it. They wasn't any point for me to dislike or hate you. Yes, I may still be awkward with you but I think that we can be acquaintance." MinHee said.

"I'll be more than happy to!" Jiwon said.

"I hope that the both of you will be a happy couple." MinHee said.

"You too." Jiwon said.

MinHee smiled and she ran to her dearest boyfriend who was surprisingly talking to Chunji. She decided to sneak and hear what they were talking.

"You better take care of her. Hurt her, I'll make sure your head is gone." Chunji said.

"Please, I would take care of her even if you don't tell me. Just live your own life. Don't even bother to come into our lives. Its between me and her." L said.

He then walked away and bump into MinHee, he smiled and put his arms around her and they started dancing while drinking. They no longer cared about how many bottles they had drank. They just had fun being together.

"Oppa, I'm tired..." MinHee said.

"Alright, do you wanna go home?" L asked.

MinHee shook her head. 

"I just wanna sit down." MinHee said as she pulled L.

They sat down and Myungsoo puts his arms around her. She then lean her head on his shoulder while playing with his other hand.

"Oppa, what did Chunji talked to you about?" MinHee asked.

"Just something normal. Its not that important." L said.

"Will you do the same thing as what he did to me?" MinHee suddenly asked.

"of course not! Why should I waste my time loving someone else when I already have someone whom I  waited for so long. I'll treasure you more than him. I'll never stop loving you even if you tell me to." He smiled.

"Aigoo, so cheesy." She laughed.

"Heheh, cheesy for you." He winked.

MinHee giggled and he kissed her forehead, MinHee has really fallen in love with him. All she ust hopes is that he will never leave her just like how her both parents and Chunji left her.

Soon, the party ended and thank god the both of them were not drunk. They went home together and  MinHee cutely asked L to have a sleepover in her house. Well, because it was already late and also, she wanted to have his warm embrace.

"Oppa, go and have a bath first. I'll cooking some soup for us." MinHee said.

L nodded and he went into MinHee's room. he has never really look around in her room, even if he went in, its just to wake her up and that's it. As he was looking around, he saw some pictures of the both of them, carefully being framed up and was hung neatly on the wall. 

He chuckled as he walked around. He found her cute putting pictures of him when he isn't looking at the camera. She was the exactly the same as him.

On the other hand, MinHee was preparing soup for the both of them. She has found herself getting really clingy with L, she was never like this when she is with Chunji. MinHee hopes that L is her man of her life. The man that she will love forever, the man who will take her precious thing from her. 

"Are you done yet?" L asked while back hugging her.

His scent was smelt just like her because he used her shampoo and soap. She couldn't help but to like how he smelt just like her. 

"Hehehe, you smell just like me." She giggled.

"I know, and I love the smell of me now." He joked.

MinHee and L ate the soup first before she went to bath. The two of them were like newlywed couple, feeding each other. They couldn't take their eyes of each other. 

Soon, they were done and MinHee went to take a bath. She quickly finish her bath, to avoid L getting bored while waiting for her. She put on her pajamas and went out from the bathroom to dry her hair.

As soon as L saw her with her wet hair, he felt nervous. He was afraid that he would do something at her. Which probably she wouldn't like. MinHee sat beside him and dried her hair. He found himself stuttering as he were talking to her. 

"Is there any one day, where you look normal? Makeup or no makeup, you look beautiful still. How can I resist you!" L said as he pinched her cheeks.

"You don't have to resist, you just need to know your limits." She smiled.

"God, you're perfect in any way." He said before pulling her into a kiss.

________________

New update! Comment and Subscribe!

XxheartsxX