22;

First Isn't Everything.

The next day, after getting ready for school, oppa and I straight away went out from the house and had our breakfast at the restaurant. I can no longer eat with peace at home. Seeing their face makes me puke.

"Oppa, when are you planning to run away?" I asked.

"Hmm.... maybe by this week? You?" He asked.

"By this week too. I can't take it any longer. I can't stand looking at their faces." I said.

"Yeah, their faces are sure really annoying." Oppa chuckled.

I laughed and we soon headed to school together. Just as we entered the school, I saw Infinite. I have the urge to run to Myungsoo and hugged him. I looked at oppa and he nodded. I smiled widely and ran to Infinite. I pulled Myungsoo oppa and hugged him tightly. A sudden gush of warmth emitted from his body.

"M-MinHee-ah, what if you get caught?" He asked.

"Who cares? Oppa, let's run away by this week." I smiled.

"Ah! Finally!" He smiled.

I smiled back and pinched his cheeks. I walked together with Infinite with full of smiles. Well, it actually lasted for awhile until I saw Chunji. Uhh, that annoying guy. He came with Teen Top but Teen Top didn't cared about him. Chunji came to walking to me and he pulled my hand. But, Myungsoo pulled my other hand. 

"One does not simply touch my girl." Myungsoo said.

"One does not simply take what's mine." Chunji hissed.

"Hands off my bestfriend." Byunghun oppa glared at Chunji.

"Oh, so you are against me too?" Chunji smirked.

"You didn't know? The whole Teen Top is against you." Byunghun oppa smirked.

"Well, I don't really care actually. What I want now is just her." Chunji said as he suddenly pulled me with a great force.

Myungsoo lost control of his grip because of the sudden force. Chunji pulled my hand and walked away. I tried to free my hand but it fail. And because Myungsoo is chasing after us alongside with Infinite and Teen Top, Chunji began to speed up.

"Let me go!" I shouted.

"I'm never gonna let go of this hand." He said.

Myungsoo kept on shouting to stop him, but it didn't work. He kept on running and went inside the room and locked it before Myungsoo couls open the door. He kept knocking the door and shouting. I tried to run towards the door but his reaction was way faster, he pulled my hand back and pinned me against the wall.

"Yah! Open the damn ing door!" Myungsoo shouted.

"LET ME GO!!!" I shouted.

Chunji ignored my shouting and suddenly kissed me roughly. I tried to break free but couldn't.

AUTHOR POV;

Hoya ran back to the room where MinHee was locked and tossed the key to L. L caught it and opened the door. His face was furious when he saw Chunji kissing MinHee. He ran to them and roughly pulled Chunji away. He slmmed him against the wall and kicked him.

"That is my girl whom you just kissed. you." He said as he pulled him by the collar.

He punched Chunji and he fell down. But before L could beat him up again, Chunji swept L's leg, making him fall too. But this time, Chunji got up and kicked L.

"She is mine at the first place, so just back off." Chunji glared.

"And you are nothing but just an outsider!" Chunji shouted as he was about to punch him.

Before he could do that, MinHee ran towards L and protected him. Chunji stopped and his eyes widened.

"M-MinHee-ah..." Chunji muttered.

"Don't you ing dare touch my boyfriend!" She shouted.

 "Face it, I no longer love you. You ing broek my heart, and this guy is the one who comforted me while you cheated on me." She said.

"I'll never let you go this time. Please come back to me." Chunji pleaded.

"No, its too late. I don't love you anymore. You were the caused to my broken heart last time. I don't trust your words anymore. I love Kim Myungsoo and it will always be him. So just give up." She stated.

She picked L up and walked away, leaving Chunji dumbfounded. He watched the both of them walk away. He clutched his heart, feeling heart broken.

"But I love you MinHee...." He muttered.

Chunji realizes that his love for MinHee was far way greater than Jiwon. His tears started to flow.

"I'm never ever gonna let you go, Byun MinHee." He said.

On the other hand, MinHee and L were just hanging out at the rooftop, there wasn't any conversation between them, but it wasn't awkward. L grabbed MinHee's hand and intertwined with his.

"Its great that I can finally hold this hand. I miss this warm hand of yours." He smiled.

MinHee smiled and flicked his head. L pouted and lay his head on MinHee's shoulder. He puts his arms around her waist and pulled her closer to him.

"I miss you." He said.

"I miss you too love." MinHee replied.

"You were near yet so far. Because of that bastard, its so hard to get near you. For months, I had to resist myself from getting near you. Every single day, I always hope that you would come to me and tell me to run away together." He said.

"Oppa, let's run away tomorrow. Let's put aside everything here and we shall make a new life there." MinHee smiled.

"I'll be glad to." L smiled.

Soon the bell rang and they headed to their own respective classes. MinHee skipped to her class happily and diturbed the sleeping L.Joe. He was about to hit the person who disturbed his sleep, but stopped and smiled when he saw who was it.

"Oh, its you." He smiled.

"Were you about to hit me!?" MinHee gasped jokingly.

"Y-Yah! I thought it was some other bastards. At least I stopped when I saw you. Hhaha, I can and will never hit my beautiful bestfriend." He smiled.

"Stop flattering me oppa!" MinHee blushed.

"Hhaha, by the way, after you were gone, the whole EXO surrounded Chunji for some reason that I didn't know. Your brother seemed a little scary just now. To be honest, I got a little scared. Hahaha." He said.

"Oh, so oppa meant what he said yesterday. Hahaha, well he did something wrong and oppa wasn't happy about it. So yeahhh...." MinHee replied.

"You sure a lucky one, you have 24 guys protecting you every single time." He said.

"24 guys? So much?" She asked.

"Babo, the 12 members from EXO, 7 members from Infinite and 5 members from Teen Top. That makes a total of 24 guys." L.Joe said as he ruffled her hair.

"Hhaha, I'm sure is lucky." MinHee giggled.

"Oh yeah, bestie... tomorrow might be my last day here. I'll be going somewhere with Myungsoo alone." MinHee said.

"It can't be helped. Just promise me that you will take care of yourself. Call me if you need anything alright?" He smiled.

"Oppa, gomawo. For all this time." She smiled.

"Its nothing. But can I borrow you for today? Let's have a bestfriend date. Just you and me." L.Joe said.

"Sure, why not." She smiled.

Soon, the teacher came and everyone paid attention to the teacher. 

_____________

DURING BREAKTIME;

"Myungsoo-ah!" MinHee shouted.

"My baby!" L shouted.

They went to the cafeteria and everyone had their eyes on the both of them. Everyone had thought that the both of them had already broke up. Some were happy for them, some were dissapointed but that doesn't matter to the both of them. Both of them were full of smiles and laughter. 

But on the other hand, Chunji was looking at them secretly. He mentally cursed himself for leaving MinHee. He never knew that he would be desperate to have her back in his life. Looking at her with L is more than enough to make his heart break into million of pieces. 

"This is what you get for leaving her. Serve you right." L.Joe whispered from behind. 

Chunji looked behind and saw L.Joe already walking away. He sighed, not only he lost the girl who he actually really love, he also lost his bestfriend. He has nothing now. While Chunji was feeling in agony, Jiwon was secretly looking at him. She cried while looking at Chunji. The fact that the guy who she loves is crying for another girl hurts. She wanted to run to him and hug him, but she knew she didn't have the right to do that. She sighed and walked away. 

"Finally our Myungsoo looks lively. MinHee is sure his happy pill." Sungyeol teased.

"Hhaha, you don't say. Myungsoo literally always look at her photo before going to sleep. Not only that, he complains to us that he misses MinHee so much! He was literally a baby who whines alot." Hoya said.

MinHee looked at the embarrass L and laughed. She slung her arms around him and kissed his cheeks. 

"You adorable freak." MinHee smiled.

L blushed and kissed her cheeks back. Infinite sighed and shook their heads. They were happy that the both of them were united back. 

"Oh yeah, oppa today I'm going out with Byunghun oppa." She said.

"Alright then, just come back home one piece." L said.

"I'm sure Byunghun oppa will take care of me." She smiled.

L gave her his million dollar smile and they became even more lovey dovey with each other. Well, can't be help it though, they missed each other so much. Its been months they could see each other up close like this. 

"Yah. You guys don't want to eat huh?" Sunggyu asked.

"Oh yeah, we forgotten about the food. Haha, let's go and queue for the food babe." L winked.

MinHee nodded and they went to queue for the food. The stall vendor looked at them and smiled. She unexpectedly gave them a large serving of food for them.

"I'm just happy for the both of you. You two really look good together." She smiled.

The both of them smiled and took their tray and sat down at the table back. The both of them were happily eating at the table like there wasn't anybody around them. It was like the world was theirs. 

"Aigoo, too much already." Dongwoo said.

But the both of them didn't hear what he just said. They continued staying in their lovey doevy world, staring at each other while eating. No matter how long they have dated, the both of them has never been bored with each other. They always wanted to more from each other. 

________________

"Okay, call me when you reached home alright?" L said.

MinHee nodded and hugged L before going to L.Joe. She skipped her way to L.Joe and they hit the mall. The both of them went from window shopping to shopping. They bought many stuff for each other and these two bestfriends can actually be mistaken as a couple because of how they act. L.Joe looked at MinHee and smiled, he is glad that she is now in good hands. He likes seeing his bestfriend smile. He is happy that he is can be this close with the Ice Princess.

"Oppa, look at this! Do you think my Myungsoo will like it?" MinHee asked.

"Believe me, he loves everything you give." L.Joe smiled.

She smiled and made her way to the cashier. And so they spent the whole afternoon hanging out, cherishing every moment before MinHee leaves to the countryside with L. L.Joe treated her to many things and food. He wanted to make sure that this would be a memorable one because he doesn't know whether MinHee will come back.

Once it started to get dark, L.Joe sent her back to the house and hugged her for a very long time. 

"I don't know whether you will come back but like I said earlier, please take care of yourself. I'm really going to miss you. Just call me when you need me. I won't hesistate to help you. You are very precious to me. And lastly, I love you bestfriend." He said as he hugged her.

MinHee cried when he heard what L.Joe had said. She never knew he had this side of him. She hugged her bestfriend even tighter and L.Joe soothe her hair.

"Don't cry alright, you're gonna make me cry too. Haha." L.Joe chuckled.

He wiped those tears away and grinned. He kissed her forehead and pinched her nose.

"You look like a clown now. Hahahah! Anyways, its too bad that tomorrow is weekends. See you when I see you." L.Joe said as he was trying to hold back his tears.

"Oppa, promise me that you will be in good health and take care of Jiwon for me while I'm gone. If fate allows, Myungsoo and I will definitely come back. Be good while I'm gone. Don't be wild and stay the way you are. Me too, I love you bestfriend." MinHee smiled.

They hugged once again and L.Joe quickly told her to go in. She waved at him and went in the house. Once the door is shut, L.Joe cried. He quickly wiped his tears and went back to Teen Top's hangout.

________________

THE NEXT DAY AT NIGHT;

"Oppa, you ready?" MinHee quietly asked.

"More than ready." Baekhyun smirked. 

They climbed out from the window, with all their belongings, except their phones and left the house with ease. There, EXO and Infinite were waiting for them. EXO will be living with Baekhyun while Infinite are just stopping by to say goodbye to them. Teen Top, except L.Joe and Chunji came a little later to bid goodbye.

"Noona, take care okay?" Ricky said.

"Yes I will, by the way where is L.Joe?" MinHee asked.

"He said he couldn't bear to see you leave." CAP replied.

"Oppa, tell him that I will miss him." MinHee said.

Soon, MinHee went to L and they separated with both EXO and the others. L drove to the countryside for about at hour plus and they finally reached. The both of them went in the house and MinHee smelt freedom, no one knows that they are here and she can do whatever she likes now, with her lovely boyfriend. 

After the both of them were done with bathing, they packed their stuffs in their room. Yes, they are sharing a room together. And while they were packing their stuff, L stopped whatever he was doing and went towards MinHee, he pulled her to him and stared at her intensely.

"I miss those lips of yours, do you know how long have I been waiting to kiss those y lips?" L said seductively.

"Oppa-"

L cut her and kissed her roughly. MinHee in a split second responded to the kiss and L pinned her against the wall, kissing every part of . From the wall, they ended up on the bed, kissing each other like there is no tomorrow. They broke the kiss to catch their breaths and then continued kissing. 

MinHee broke the kiss and said," Wow, I can't breathe!"

L laughed and let her be catch some breath. 

"Cravings satisfied." L smirked.

MinHee giggled and soon the both of them fell asleep in each other's arms.

____________

Sorry for not updating heh! Anyways, hope you guys enjoyed!

XxheartsxX