27;

First Isn't Everything.

Its been a week since I last fought with my parents. Things has been hectic in between the week. I was forced to meet Chunji even if I didn't want to. Oppa has already met his partner and he didn't like her even a single bit. She is the bratty and spoilt type of girl. Not to forget, she is clingy too. I hated her too. She always gave me the y looks as if I did something wrong to her. Its just too bad that oppa loves me more. 

Myungsoo and I have distant from each other because I didn't have time for him. But thank god he understands me. We usually just text and that's all. I really miss him though. 

Aish 3 weeks left before my wedding day. Gosh, I have to do something about it. How am I going to stop them? I can't run away, because first, I promised oppa that we would face this together and second, I have goddamn bodyguards with me 24/7. There must be a way to stop them, but how?

Here I am walking along the hallway with bodyguards behind me like nobody's business. I saw Myungsoo and just when I was about to go to him, I was pulled by Chunji and he slung his arms around me. 

"You're not going to go there wifey." He said.

"Hands off me and never I will be you wife." I said as I pushed him away.

"Aww come on, no matter what, you will still be mine." He smirked.

"I'll never let you be. And I mean it." I said.

I walked away and saw Myungsoo staring at me. I made a u-turn and went to him. The bodyguards chased me, but I sprinted and pulled Myungsoo and we went to an unpopulated place that is far from their sight. I jumped on him and he carried me. My arms were around his neck and I stared at him. He stared at me too. 

"Its been a long time since I seen you upclose. You grew even more good looking." I said.

"Eyyy, I haven't changed. Its just that we haven't met this upclose for a week. Well, now that you've said it, you became more beautiful." He winked.

I blushed and pecked his cheeks. He put me down and I circled my arms around his waist. 

"I miss hugging you like this." I said as I buried my face on his chest.

Then, I suddenly felt someone pulling my arm. Because of the sudden force, Myungsoo couldn't stop them. The bodyguards carried me away. I kicked the air trying to get off from their grip. I struggled trying to get away.

"LET GO OF ME!" I shouted.

Myungsoo came and he tried to pull me away. But one of the bodygards pushed him away with force. He fell down really hard and I got mad. I used my legs kick the bodyguard's little junior and he screamed in pain. I ran to Myungsoo and helped him up. 

"Are you alright?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm alright." He smiled.

He took my hand and we ran away. The bodyguards were chasing us. We ran whereever our legs are bringing us to. But luck wasn't on our side, there was a dead end and we had no other place to run to. We were cornered by the bodyguards and Myungsoo shielded me. 

"You are not touching her." He said.

"Its either you give her to us, or you're gonna face us. Its our duty to make sure that she isn't with you."  One of the bodyguards said.

"I rather face you guys." He smirked.

The bodyguards charged towards him and he skillfully evaded their attacks and gave some hard punch   to them. But soon, he started to get outnumbered because all 4 of them started to fight against. I can't stand him getting beat up by them. 

"MinHee-ah, go. Run away." He said.

He is bleeding and I really can't stand it. 

"LET GO OF HIM! I WILL GO WITH YOU GUYS!" I shouted.

They immediately stopped punching him and they took me away. I took out my phone and called Hoya oppa and told him to get Myungsoo. I looked behind and saw Myungsoo struggling to stand up. A tear slid off from my eye. 

"You guys are heartless!" I shouted.

"Don't you dare touch me!" I said as I pulled my hand away.

"But agasshi-"

"Shut up bastard!" I cut him off.

I stormed my way towards the car and they drove me back to home. Just as I reached home, I was 'welcomed' by the Lee's and I ignored all of them and went up to my room. I locked my door and sat down on my bed. Forgetting that they  had spare keys for my room, they opened the door and pulled me out, forcing me to seat with all of them. Oppa is forced to go out on a date with his partner and he won't be here to safe me. 

Chunji sat beside me and he had his arms around my waist. I rolled my eyes and pulled his arm away from me. I couldn't careless about my manners. I gave them one word answers. Most of the time, I was with my phone, not caring about what they are talking about. I would casually eat my food, not waiting for the guest to start eating. 

"And so, the reason why we gathered here is to that we have decided to move up the date for your wedding. We are pushing it to next week." Mrs Lee said.

"WHAT!? NEXT WEEK!?" I shouted.

How the hell am I going to stop the wedding in just a week? I'm screwed. I have to find a way. But how?

"I'm happy about it. How about you sweetie?" Chunji asked.

"I'm not." I said.

"Next week? Having it next month is already something that I am so against about it, next week? Are you guys kidding me? I object!" I shouted.

"Please let this happen for all of us." Mr Lee pleaded.

"Don't you guys understand that I HAVE A PERSON THAT I LOVE!? I love Kim Myungsoo, and not Lee Chanhee!" I shouted.

"Please, I beg you. Our son has always talk about you to us. And we want him to be happy. Please reconsider him. It hurts us to see him missing you like crazy." Mrs Lee begged.

"Oh, so I have to give in just for your son? He left me, it was his fault.  It isn't my fault if he misses me like crazy. He derserves it. He cheated behind my back. He ended the relationship. It wasn't me. And now, you expect me to get back to him?" I said.

"Don't worry Mrs Lee, she is just sad about what happened. We will talk to her." Omma said

Mrs Lee smiled and they left the house. Once they left the house. the both of them came to me and they slapped me.

"Stop with those s! You're getting married to him no matter what!" Appa shouted.

___________

And just like that, the days goes and just three days before the wedding, I was forced to go on a wedding dress shopping with Chunji. I wasn't in the mood. For the past few days, I wasn't in a good mood. Everyday I had to face Chunji. My parents has tighthen the security so that I would never get to see Myungsoo ever again. 

"So sweetie, which dress would you like to buy?" Chunji asked.

"I don't give a damn about it." I said.

I walked away and just sat down, looking through my phone. I told the shopkeeper to just choose any dres for me, because I really don't give a about the wedding. I still have yet to find a way and I'm afraid that I would be too late to stop everything.

Without even trying the dress, I told them that I would just buy it and left the place. Just as I was about to leave both of our parents arrived and I sighed. 

"Have you choosen your dress?" Mrs Lee asked.

"Ya." I said coldly.

"Can we leave now? Its suffocating here. Its not like I'm eager to get married anyway." I said.

Chunji catch up with me and we went out from the place together with our parents. I went staright home and went up to my room. I lied down on my bed and sighed. I called Byunghun oppa and poured everything to him. He decided to come to my house and went he came, I invited him to the living room and we talked, trying to catch up with each other. I haven't been in contact with anyone these dyas, I'm always stuck with Chunji and only him. I'm getting sick and tired of his face.

Soon oppa came back with his date. And until oppa still doesn't likes her. I called oppa and h automatically smiled and went to the both of us. The girl was long ago forgotten. Well,talking about the girl, I have yet to learn her name. I asked oppa what is her name and he said that her is Seo ji hye.

"Oppa! Have you forgotten me!?" She whined.

"Aish, shut up and just sit there will you!" Oppa said.

I held my laughter and continued talking to Byunghun oppa. Oppa went back to her and sat beside her, ignoring every single thing that she is saying. 

"Your oppa's fiance?" He asked.

"Yeah, he is practically annoyed by the girl." I said.

Soon, it started to get darker and Byunghun oppa took his leave alongside with Jihye but that annoying girl insist that oppa should send her home. He sighed and left to send her back home.

I was all alone and I had nothing better to do, so I decided to call Myungsoo and have a chat with him.

____________

NEXT MORNING;

Two days left..... Two days left. What am I going to do? I woke up and went down, and saw the Lee's again. Gosh! Do I have to see their faces every single day? I sighed and they told me to get ready for a family outing. OMG, family outing my foot. I was forced by the maids to get ready and they got my clothing ready and everything. Adter an hour I was done.

I went down alongside with oppa and we soon went out and 'enjoyed' the outing. I stick beside oppa and oppa had his arms around my waist. No matter how many times omma told oppa to let Chunji be beside me, he ignored and we had our own fun at the back. 

And so the hours went by and we ended walking at the park. As we were walking at the park, we coincidentally met Infinite and I waved at them and saw Myungsoo. OMG, he had his hair cut and he looks so handsome. Being in an arrogant family, they walked past Infinite and muttered things about them. I apologized on behalf of them.

"Yah! Byun MinHee, you better come here right now!" Omma shouted.

AUTHOR POV;

Mr & Mrs Byun came and they ordered the bodyguards to take MinHee away and they pulled L. They went to have a talk with L alongside with the Lee's. MinHee and Baehyun were held back by the bodyguards. 

After they were done talking, Mr & Mrs Byun, without looking at the surrounding crossed the road to walk towards MinHee and Baekhyun. Suddenly a van came and honk loudly and left the both of them freezing at the spot. 

"Mr & Mrs Byun!" Chunji shouted.

L sprinted as fast as he can and pushed them away, making him getting hit by the van instead. MinHee's eyes buldge and she pushed the bodyguards away and ran towards L.

"Myungsoo! Wake up! Myungsoo!" She cried.

"Someone call the damn ambulance!" She shouted.

Baekhyun called the ambulance since the others were still in daze.

L looked at her and weakly smiled at her.

"Are your parents alright?" He weakly asked.

"You're the one getting hit, why the are you caring about those bunch of people!" She shouted.

He weakly smiled again and they he fainted.

Soon, the ambulance came and they took L away with MinHee. MinHee held L's hand tightly as they went to the nearest hospital. 

"Please be alright. I need you. Don't leave me." She whispered,

On the other hand, Baekhyun went towards his parents and shouted at them.

"THE PERSON WHO SAVE BOTH OF YOUR LIVES IS THE PERSON YOU GUYS HATE THE MOST! ARE YOU HAPPY NOW!? YOU DEAR CHANHEE, HE DOESN'T EVEN HAVE THE GUTS TO RISK HIS LIFE FOR THE BOTH OF YOU. YOU GUYS ARE MAKING ME HATE YOU GUYS MORE!" He shouted.

He alongside with Infinite went to the hospital. Soon, all of them reached and they found MinHee wrapping her knees, crying in front of the ICU. Baekhyun ran to MinHee and hugged her.

"L is strong. He will be alright." He said, trying to calm her down.

"Oppa, Myungsoo...." She cried.

Soon, the doctor came out and she ran towards the doctor, not caring how she looked like.

"How is he? He is fine right?" She asked.

"The surgery went well. But he is in a critical state. He might or might not wake up. I'm sorry. Now its beyond our hands. Its up to him now." The doctor said.

END OF POV;

I fell and just in time Hoya oppa held me. My legs were weak. Myungsoo was sent to his ward and I made sure that it is a room fro himself. I was still wearing the clothes that I wore this morning and there were stains of blood all over my shirt. Myungsoo looked really bad. His head is covered with bandage. His face was full of cuts, his eyes is shut closed. I held his hand and cried. 

"Please wake up my dear. I need you." I cried.

Then, my parents came and there is hatred in my eyes. 

"How is him? Is he alright?" Omma asked.

"Shut up! Are you happy to see him like this? Are you happy now? I can't believe he sacrificed himself for the both of you. Now you can see the difference right? This is something that your high standard Chunji can't do. He will never ever risk his life for you. If he is not able to save the both of you, what about me? I do not want to see the both of you ever again! Get out from this room this instant!" I shouted.

"I'm sorry MinHee. This time-"

"Sorry? Now then you're sorry!? Your apology is not accepted! You made him like this. Because of your carelessness! I hate the both of you even more. Ever since you two came into our lives, you ruined everything. I was so happy without the both of you! You guys do nothing but to hurt me! What happened last time is more than enough to break my heart. Please stop it. Don't appear in front of me anymore." I cried.

"He shouldn't have save the both of you. What did he do to deserve this." I cried.

"WHAT ARE YOU STILL DOING HERE! GET THE OFF FROM THIS ROOM!" I shouted.

They soon left the room and I cried my off. I went to Myungsoo and cried again. He can't leave me. I need him, he is my life. I held his hand, praying that he would wake up soon. How I wish I was the one who got hit instead of him. I kissed his forehead and then his nose, then his cheek and lastly his lips.

______________

A week has passed, and he is still the same. For the whole week, I was in the hospital, looking at him. I barely eaten, if I did, its because oppa forced me to. The wedding was canceled and my parents would constantly come by to see Myungsoo, but in the end they will get kicked out by me. I will never let them get close to him. Who knows they might something to him. My hatred towards grew even more. Ruining my life is more than enough, now they're going to ruin his life? No, I'm not letting it happened.

"MinHee, its been a week already. Please forgive us. We will let you be with him." Appa said.

"Never I will. I swear if anything happened to him, you guys are dead. Why now then you guys would allow us to be together? Must he get hurt just to let you guys approve the both of us? Do you think, you guys even deserve to be forgiven? I'm not just pissed off because of this, but I'm still pissed off over what happened last time! Why, why did you guys leave us? Do you know that, that was the time when we needed yo two the most? Do you know how much burden has to carry, just to take care of me? I spent my life still grieving about you two. And now, because of this man, I was able to live like a normal human being." I said as a tear slid off my eye.

Omma tried to come to me but I took a step back.

"Its too late." I said.

I turned around and told them to leave. I sat down and continued holding his hand. A tear slid off from my eye again, and it hit Myungsoo's hand. Shortly after that, his hand started to move and I quickly called the doctor. The doctor ran to the room and had a check up on him.

He went out and nodded.

"He's awake-"

Without letting him finish what he wanted to say, I ran to him and hugged him. But then, he pushed me away. Making me shock.

"Who the hell are you?" He asked.

______________

hi, a new update today! I tried making it long since its been a long time since I updated this. 

Comments, Subcribers are loved.

XxheartsxX