11;

First Isn't Everything.

AUTHOR POV;

Its been days, weeks, since MinHee is back to her cold old self. She became even colder than before. She once again shun herself from others and that includes even her oppa. She hasn't been talking, and also seen crying every single day. She always stare into space in class, not caring about the teacher calling her or whatsoever. She no longer care about her appearance, every single day you would see those eyebags, panda, red and swollen eyes. She also became skinny. The once happy girl became cold once again and that made L worry for her.

L has been getting ignored by MinHee every single day, but he wouldn't give up. He wanted her to be the happy MinHee which he love. Looking at her in the state like this, makes his heart ache. Its like as if a kinfe is stabbing his heart multiple of times. He couln't bear to see her like this. 

"Please, don't be like this MinHee. Everyone is worried for you." L said.

MinHee just walked past him like as if he did not exist at all. He clenched his fist till his knuckles turn white. He was mad.

"You're so getting it, Lee Chunji. You're going to die." He whispered to himself.

He then walked towards Chunji and Chunji just casually said hi to him. That made him even mad, how can he still sit down and acted as if nothing had happened. 

"Hey, wanna join us?" Chunji asked.

" you." L said as he grabbed Chunji's collar.

Teen Top didn't help Chunji at all because he deserves it. Yeah, they may be still hanging out together, but they never really talked to Chunji. Especially, L.Joe he was still mad at him, its just that he is controlling his anger each time he sees him.

"Do you know how much MinHee has suffered because of you? She practically ignored everyone in this world. She wouldn't eat, she wouldn't talk. She is like a stone that does nothing! And this is all because of you bastard! Just as I was about to give up on my first crush for you, and yet you wasted it. Let me tell you this, from now on, don't you dare lay your finger on her." He warned.

He gave him a hard punch and then walked away. Teen Top just left him to stand up by himself except L.Joe who was just watching him, struggling to stand up.

"I told you, someone else is going to capture her heart. May you regret your decisions. I hope for the worst for you. She don't deserve being treated like this, she was faithful to you, yet you cheated on her. She devoted herself to you, yet you had someone else. You're the worst person I have ever encountered, how on earth can you be my bestfriend?" He said.

L.Joe then walked away, leaving Chunji alone. Chunji didn't understand why is so many people against him, EXO, Teen Top, Infinite, they are all against him. He thought that it was the right thing to put an end to the realtionship rather than him leading her even more. He sighed and got up. Never knew that a friendship could break just over a girl.

_____________________

"BYUN MINHEE! I have been calling your name multiples of times! Answer Question 9!" The teacher shouted.

She wouldn't budge, she continued ignoring the teacher and looked outside the window, L, who is beside her, got annoyed at the teacher and told her to shut up.

"Shut your mouth! She doesn't want to answer, let her be. At least her grades are perfect! Don't annoy me with your high pitch voice. Its really unappealing." He spat.

"Stop it." MinHee whispered.

L widened his eyes as he heard her talk. He smiled at her and gave her a very tight hug.

"Let go of me." She said coldly.

"No I won't because, you talked to me!" He smiled.

MinHee couldn't help but to smile weakly at him. To her, he reminded her a lot of Chunji. Chunji used to be like this before. Well, Chunji was still on her mind. She still thinks of him and sometimes get worried for him when his not in class. 

She has no longer cared for her bestfriend, she don't even look at her. It was like as if they were strangers. Jiwon would always try to talk to her, but she gets ignored at last.

The reason why MinHee is ignoring her because she doesn't want to get angry anymore. There isn't any point for her to get angry. Nothing will change. Chunji would still love Jiwon, and Jiwon would still love Chunji. Might as well, she just ignore and keep quiet. 

"MinHee-ah!" EXO called.

"What?" She said coldly.

"Yah, drop the cold shoulder!" SeHun pouted.

"Just go straight to the point." MinHee said, completely ignoring what Sehun had said.

"Hang out with us!" They said.

"NO." She said and then walked away.

EXO sighed and felt sorry for her. They were dissapointed at Chunji for what he had did to her. But they were still not giving up and try to get the cheerful MinHee back.

END OF POV;

__________________

I know everyone has been worried for me, I know. I feel weak. Here, I am, a girl who has no life, I practically ignored the whole world again. I cry everyday. And I hate the fact that I still care and love Chunji. That jerk has left you, but why are you still loving him? 

I really don't know how to get over him, seeing them being lovey dovey in public hurts a lot. Its like as if, Chunji never care whether I was there, he just continued with what he was doing and it hurts, ALOT. L, on the other hand, has been pestering me just like how Chunji did last time. It made me sad but at the same time happy. Sad because he reminded me of Chunji, happy because he reminded of Chunji.

See? Everything I do, I see reminds me of him. Pathetic right? Haha... And then I saw Chunji.

"We need to talk.." He said.

"There is nothing for us to talk about." I said.

"Yes we do. Its about us." He said.

"Please don't do this to me, Chunji-sshi. I don't want my heart to waver. You have a girlfriend, go and take care of her. Don't bother me anymore. You've end it right? You have my blessings. As long as you are happy, I'm happy too. I'll find a way to get over you. Don't worry." I said.

Before he could reply me, I walked away. And took a bus home. Its time to be fake a smile, at least show the others that I'm okay. I feel that I'm being selfish to the others, they didn't do anything wrong to me, yet they are getting ignored. I should overcome my problems and it up. 

"Saramduereun da asseo utji jinsireul sumgin chae

(People smile with an effort, hiding the truth)

Geujeo haengbokhan geotcheoreom

(As if they're happy)

Sarangiran mal sok garyeojin geojiseul sumgin chae

(While hiding the lie in the word love)

Machi yeongwonhal geotcheorem.

(As if it will be forever)"

The song I'm hearing suits the moment. The weather seems to understand my feelings, the rain is washing away all my worries. Maybe its really time to step out of my comfort zone. Let's face the reality, he left me and that's it. 

"Let's change for the better!" I said to myself.

_____________________

NEXT MORNING:

"Oppa! I want to eat bacon!!!!!" I said.

"Bwoh! You want to eat me!?" Oppa shouted in horrid.

"I really want to eat bacon!!!!" I whined.

"Yah, are you serious about eating me!?" Oppa gasped.

"I don't want to eat you, I want the real bacon!" I shouted.

"Oh thank god! Sure I'll get the cook to get you bacon." Oppa smiled.

"Yay, oppa is the best!" I said as I put my thumbs up.

"Anyways, you seem happy today, what happened yesterday?" Oppa asked.

"I'm trying to be happy. I am stepping out of my comfort zone and accept the reality. He left me, and that's the fact. I'm going to move on and love someone better than him." I said.

"Yeaaaahmann, that's the spirit." Oppa said.

I smiled and waited for my bacon to be done, and then I ate the breakfast lavishly, I waited for oppa to be done and we went out together.

Today, I am going to change to a better person. Good luck to myself!

______________________

Heyyyy, a new short update. Did you enjoy it? Hehh, Subscribe and Comment!

XxheartsxX