05;

First Isn't Everything.

"Oppa, wanna go to the club?" I asked.

"You? Club?" ChanHee asked, trying hard not to laugh.

"Yah! Are you trying to mock me? Its not like I never went to a club before!" I shouted.

"You went to the club before?" He said as his jaw dropped.

"Of course I went before!" I said.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS!? EVEN I HAVE YET TO GO TO A CLUB!" He blurted out and then quickly covered his mouth.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! YOU HAHAHAH NEVER WENT TO A CLUB? AHHAHAAH" I asked while laughing.

"Yah, shut up. Let's just go to the club later." He said as he puffed his cheeks.

"Call Teen Top as well, because I'm bringing Jiwon as well." I said.

"What that girl!?" He shrieked.

"Yah, what did I say?" I glared at him.

"Fine. Meet you later baby." He pecked my lips.

I went inside my house and lied down on my bed, there was still time before meeting ChanHee. Sometimes, I do wonder how and why I fell in love with him. Who knew the person who always annoy me becomes my very first love. Life is unpredictable, sometimes the impossible can be possible.

"MinHee!!!!" Oppa shouted.

"Yes oppa?" I shouted from my room.

"Okay you're home." He said.

"Lol?" I said.

"Just making sure, because someone did not lock the door and left the keys unattended." He glared at me.

"I didn't!?" I asked.

He showed me my keys and I grinned at him. 

"Next time check before going in. Thank god nothing is missing." He scolded.

By the time he finished scolding, it was going be time soon. I quickly have a quick shower and wore my clothes. I put on my makeup and I was done in 20 minutes.

"Yah, your boyfriend is waiting~" Oppa teased.

"Shut up oppa." I said as I strutted towards the door.

I opened the door and saw a wide eye ChanHee staring at me.

"y...." he muttered.

"Byuntae." I chuckled.

"You little!" He said.

"Don't you dare! Or else I'll dance with L.Joe oppa!" I threatened.

"Okay okay I won't. No guys will be able to touch you, I will burn them alive even if it means my brothers." He stated.

"Heartless jerk." I joked.

"What!? Men is egoistic when it comes to women." He defended himself.

"Whatever oppa." I said.

I walked to his car and went in. The club! Can't wait to get in and drink as much as I can. I used to go there and clear out my mind. But I think for today, I'm going there to have fun.

Fun? Fun is something I have never experience after a long time. After the age of 5, fun wasn't in my dictionary, I didn't know how to have fun. I didn't know what fun really means. All I do in the past was just rot at home. 

"We are here baby." He smiled.

He went out from the car and slid his arms around my waist. The others have already reached and they were already busy drinking.

"Yah, you guys already had fun without us?" I pouted.

"You guys are too slow!" CAP oppa shouted, obviously half drunk.

I chuckled and hugged my bestfriend who was sitting next to Niel oppa. 

"Babyyyyy~ danceee with me!" ChanHee whined.

"Okay, let's go." I said.

Once we reached the dancefloor, he changed into a new person. He pulled my waist and started grinding on me slowly. I put my arms around him and kissed him. He responded my kiss in a split second. He slowly started to kiss my neck and then left a hickey.

"Mine." He whispered to my ear.

"Yah, what if the others see?" I asked.

"Even better." He smirked.

I hit his chest and we walked back to the table together. They all looked at us and with a shock face. Probably because of my neck. Aish, that damn byuntae.

"Awww, my little girl just got a hickey. I should teach that damn guy." L.Joe oppa said.

He walked to Chanhee and started lecturing him like a wife, I chuckled at how 'protective' L.Joe oppa is and there goes my Chanhee's pride. All he do is just nod at the scary L.Joe. L.Joe oppa came to me and winked at me. I giggled and went over to my boyfriend.

"Aigoo, did you get scolded too much? Next time don't rash. Look what you get now?" I giggled.

"Who cares, my girlfriend, I can kiss her whenever I want to, even now." He smirked.

He pulled my me and kissed me roughly again, but this time he received a hit from L.Joe again. He winced in pain. He glared

at the glaring L.Joe but ended up giving up at the glaring contest.

"Yah, have more respect for girls." He scolded again.

And that's when I knew that L.Joe oppa isn't a playboy who I always thought he is. The way he thinks about how women are jewels, makes me feel special. He is the perfect boyfriend material. Anyone who gets him as a boyfriend, is a lucky .

"Believe it or not, L.Joe hyung hasn't dated anyone." Ricky said.

"Are you freaking serious? He hasn't dated anyone? I mean his good-"

"Ironic much right? But he treats girls like jewels. I have yet to see him make a girl cry." Ricky cut me off.

"Wow." 

That was all I can say. Anyways, L.Joe oppa is still lecturing him, I came to them and stopped the both of them.

"I think that's enough oppa." I smiled.

"Yeah, and you, treat her like a jewel, arrasso?" He said.

"Yes sir!" Chanhee saluted him.

"He must have not cherished his past girlfriends." Jiwon muttered.

"Yah! What do you know about me? Who are you to say that?" Chanhee roared.

"Just by looking mister. Your action says it all." Jiwon smirked.

"You ." Chanhee said.

"What? !? You bastard!" She shouted.

"YAH! BOTH OF YOU STOP! I'M SICK AND TIRED OF BOTH OF YOU FIGHTING! COME ON, ITS BEEN A WEEK SINCE YOU GUYS KNEW EACH OTHER!" I shouted.

With that, I walked out from the club, feeling annoyed.

AUTHOR POV;

"Aish, you two stay here and sort it out. I'm off to find her." L.Joe said.

L.Joe went out and saw the annoyed MinHee sitting down. 

"Hey babe." L.Joe said.

"Oh L.J-"

"Byunghun." He cut her off.

"Huh?" She asked.

"Don't call me L.Joe. Call me Byunghun." He said.

She nodded and L.Joe continued talking.

"Why are you so annoyed about them fighting anyway?" He asked.

"I hate fighting. I hate them fighting." She replied.

"And, it made me feel insecure looking at them fight, its like they are meant to be." She continued.

"Yah, stop thinking the negative things. Just focus on you and Chanhee. Let them sort this themselves." He advice.

She nodded and went back to the club. She galred at the both of the because, 1. No matter how many times she tells them to stop fighting, but they still do and 2. At some point of time, it annoys her to see them fight.

"Baby, I'm sorry okay? I promise I will never fight with her." Chunji said.

"Are you sure?" MinHee asked.

"Extra sure!" Jiwon replied.

"Good." MinHee said.

Chunji gave her a big hugged and it made her blush. While the others were busy partying or maybe should I say clubbing, the couple cuddled at the sofa. Chunji soflty played with her soft and long hair and throw her forehead kisses.

"You're so beautiful." He said,

"Oppa..." She blushed.

"Stay the way you are baby. I think that I will never fall in love with any other girls except you." He said.

"Yaaaahhhhh~ Stop being greasy." She blushed again.

"I'm only greasy for you baby." He winked.

_________________________________

"AHHHH! Why the hell must weekends end so fast!?" MinHee shouted.

She dragged herself to the washroom and started getting ready for school. She put on her uniform and tied her hair in a ponytail. She went down and as per normal, her oppa is already waiting for her for breakfast.

"Oppa, you could have eaten first." She said.

"But I want to eat with my dongsaeng." He aegyo-ed.

"Aigoo, oppa! How on earth can you be older than me? I think that I'm even mature than you." MinHee said.

"Face it MinHee, I am your handsome oppa." He winked.

"Conceited." I said.

"I heard that." He said.

"It was meant to heard oppa." She stated.

Baekhyun shook his head and smiled. Soon, EXO came to eat breakfast with them. They sat down and enjoyed their feast. As per normal, Kris will always sit beside MinHee because he was the only one who dared to sit beside her in the past. Well, in the past, EXO was really afraid of her dark and cold aura. They tried their best to stay away from her to prevent getting hit or whatsoever. But it was a different case for Kris, he dared himself and talked to her eventhough she ignores it, , disturb her till she gave up and became friends with him

" face oppa?" I called.

"Yes?" He answered.

"Ani, I just wanted to see your reaction." She giggled.

"Childish! of course I got used to it! BABO." He said.

The breakfast was full of laughter and full. It has been a long time since the dining table was full of happiness. Its just always the two of them eating and talking,

"There goes our little Chanyeol!" MinHee laugehd.

They told her funny stories about their memebers that made her laugh like mad early in the morning and not to forget, they almost forgotten about school. 

"Okay oppa, see you at home!" MinHee shouted.

She went to the classroom and saw Chunji and Jiwon, trying to control their anger towards each other. MinHee came and pecked her boyfriend's cheeks.

"That's not where it is supposed to be!" He said as he pointed his cheeks.

"Its supposed to be here." He pointed his lips.

MinHee sighed and peck his lips. 

"Good Morning!" She said.

"Good Morning baby." He replied.

MinHee then went to Jiwon and thery hugged. Jiwon told her how much she wants to blast off to him but she is resisting herself. MinHee chuckled at her bestfriend's cuteness. She's willing to stop fighting with Chunji for her own bestfriend. 

"Relax bestie." MinHee said.

"I'm trying." She said.

Soon, lessons satrt and they listened attentively to the teacher.

"Okay class, there is a project you guys have to do." She said.

Everyone groaned. Come on who likes projects.

"Be in a group of three and then do a presentation for the whole topic that we just finished. By next week. and we are done now." She said before walking off.

MinHee quickly grabbed her bestfriend and boyfriend's arm.

"We are going to be the best group!" She shouted.

________________________________

NEW UPDATE GUYS, PLEASE DO ENJOY.

SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT.

XxheartsxX