20;

First Isn't Everything.

The very next morning, my mood was totally down and I had no mood for anything. I did my dailty school routine and went down to the kitchen. And now, I have to face those people every single morning now. 

"I trust you had a good sleep? You look beautiful my daughter." The man said.

"Good sleep? More like I cried to sleep." I said as I walked to the door.

"Where are you going?" The man asked.

"School, where else!" I said.

"Yahhh! Wait for me!" Baekhyun oppa shouted.

He ran after me and we went to school by oppa's car. And guess what? We weven have freaking bodyguards following us! What the ? 

"There are too much!" I shouted.

"I know, we will find a way for you to get out from this marriage thing." Oppa said.

I nodded and we soon reached school, and just as I went out from the car, everyone was giving a dirty look as if I did something wrong. I looked at oppa and he shrugged his shoulder. We decided to ignore it and walked into the school. The staring didn't even stop at all. 

Sehun oppa suddenly came running to us and he grab both of our arm to the notice board. There were many people around the notice board, the notice board is always empty, no one realy bothered to see what's new. But today, everybody is gathering around it. Sehun pushed all the people away for oppa and I to see. And to my surprised, it was about my arrange marriage with Chunji. I clenched my fist and tore the paper harshly. 

"WHO THE PUT THIS UP!?" I shouted.

Nobody answered, instead they got scared because I wasn't really the type to show my anger. I swear, my my mood is really bad. 

"I put it up." Someone answered.

I turned back and saw Chunji chuckling. My blood is boiling. I went to him and punched him right in the face. 

"Who gave you the right to put this up!? I told you that I won't get married to you! You jerk! You ing dump me and my ing bestfriend. I have a boyfriend that I love and it my love for him will never fade because of you." I spat.

"Anybody who ing stare at me will end up like that jerk there. I don't care if you are a girl or boy, younger or older than me." I said coldly. 

I walked away and people lowered their gaze. Oppa quickly ran after me and pulled me to the staircase. I ruffled my hair and sat down at the stairs. I'm really pissed off by what Chunji did. He knew that I didn't agree on this marriage. Oppa hugged me and patted my head. I lean my head on his shoulder and cried. 

"Now, Myungsoo isn't going to believe me. He must be thinking that I lied to him that I don't want to get married to Chunji." I cried.

"He wil trust you, I know. He loves you more than you think." Oppa whispered.

And just in time, the door opened. Myungsoo came to me and backhugged me. Oppa queitly left the place for the two of us to talk. I couldn't bear to look at him in the eye, It makes me guilty.

"I know you're hating on me now..." I said.

"Who said so?" he asked as he lifted my chin.

"The arti-"

"I know its all fake. I know you won't lie to me. My trust for you is way more than you think. No matter what, I'll always be there to hold you. We will get through this together. Your parents, Chunji can't get through our love. We are way stronger than that." He smiled.

"Y-You're not angry at me?" I asked as I looked at him in the eye.

"How can I get mad at my baby?" He said as he pinched my nose. 

We went out from the staircase and held hands like as if nothing happened. Then Jiwon came to me with her eyes really red and her hair abit messed up. I told Myungsoo to go to Infinite first while I settle her. 

"Jiwon-ah..." 

"So its true that you're getting married to him?" She asked.

"Its true but I don't want to. I love Myungsoo and he is the one that I want to marry. After what happened between the three of us, I guess he isn't my soulmate. Whatever it is, don't cry over that jerk. I don't want to see my bestfriend crying like this." I said.

"Bestfriend?" She asked.

"Yahhh, aren't we bestfriends at the first place? Haha, whatever it is, I will help you forget that jerk." I smiled.

"Gomawo MinHee, I'm really a bad friend to you, how can you still help me when I hurt you last time." She said.

"Its all in the past . Plus, its not like I still love him. If I manage to forget him, I'm sure you can. Come on. let's have you to make new friends. But first, let's do some makeover, you look like a pig now." I said.

"PIG!? I hate you!" She said.

"Hahaha, I know you love me." I laughed.

We went to the washroom and took out my makeup kit that I always bring no matter where I go. After getting her done, we went to Infinite's table.

"YO JIWON!" The guys shouted.

"This is the new friends you were talking about?" Jiwon laughed.

"Yahh! What's so fuuny about making friends with us!?" Hoya said.

"Its just that you guys used to bully her a lot last time, and look now, you guys close like a super glue. And who knew that our L liked MinHee for a very long time. So many surprises by all of you." She smiled.

She sat beside and we ate our breakfast together because apparently all of us didn't have our breakfast at home.

_____________

Soon classes were all finished and I wanted to go on a date but someone just had to stop us. The bodyguards pulled me away from him and I forced to go home. He signalled me to call him later on and I nodded. 

"Where is my oppa?" I asked coldly.

"Mr and Mrs Byun just wants you." The bodyguard replied

I sighed and went in the car. Why did they have to show up now? And what's worst? Showing up only wanting something from us. What good parents we have. They make me hate them even more. Soon, I reached home and was 'welcomed' by those two people.

"What do you want?" I asked coldly.

"I heard you are still with that gangster guy. Break up with him. I don't care whether you like it or not. I don't care whether Chanhee cheated on you, I don't care whether he made you cry. I want you to get married to him and its final." The woman said.

"Are you really my parents? Or do you claim to be our parents? You guys disgust me." I said as I tried to hold back my tears.

Before the man could slap me, I held his hand. I glared at him and shoved his hands away.

"Don't you dare touch me. I don't want to have filthy hands touching me." I said.

I went up to my room and slammed the door. Just right after the door is closed, I broke down. How dare they say that? 

"You don't care whether he cheated on me? You don't care whether he made me cry? How dare they say that..." I cried.

AUTHOR POV;

To be honest, MinHee was felt really sad, her parents doesn't even think of her feelings at all. She took out her phone and called L. In one ring, he answered and it made her cry even more.

"Myungsoo-ah, t-they told me to break up with you. They told me that they didn't care about what happened between Chunji and I. Myungsoo-ah, I hate them. I really need you now. It hurts to hear my own parents saying that to me. I can't be always strong in front of them. I can't take it anymore. After leaving us, the left a deep scar in our heart and now they came back, making the scar even deeper." She cried.

"Wait there, I'll climb into your room." He said.

Soon, he came to her room and gave him a warm hug. She cried in his arms and resulted to his shirt really wet. But that wasn't a bother for L. He just wants her to cry as much as she wants and not holding back.

"Oppa..." She said.

"Yes baby?" He answered.

"Stay with me." She said.

He nodded and they stayed in that position for quiet sometime till there were a knock was heard. Myungsoo wanted to and hide but MinHee stopped him and told him to ignore it. Because she had the spare keys, so they wouldn't be ablt to opened the door. But no, she was wrong, they managed to opened the door with a key in their hands. The keys were taken away from her parents. They went to their room and took the key away.

"What are you doing here? how did you come in?" Mr Byun asked.

"Where else if its not the windows.. such rebellious kid." Mrs Byun said.

The bodyguards came in and pulled L roughly from MinHee. She wanted to run after him but she was held back. The bodyguard threw L out and closed the door. L looked out to her room and saw her parents abusing her. 

"You ! I told you to break up with him didn't I!?" Mrs Byun shouted.

She slapped her mutiple of times.

"By tomorrow, I see that you are still with him, you will get it from me. I swear it won't be nice." She threatened.

"Such ungrateful children I have! Do you know that by marrying him, he can take care of you. Do you that we are caring for you. We want you to have a good future." Mr Byun said.

"Care? More liek you guys wanted to use me to get their money!" i shouted.

"How dare you shout at me!" Mr Byun said as he slapped her.

L could hear every single thing that her parents said to her. He could feel the ache in his heart when he hear cry. He wished that it was him who was receiving all the slaps and not her. Then, Baekhyun came, not knowing anything. He approached, L and saw his face.

"Yah, what's wrong?" He asked.

"Go up and you will know. Apparently I've been thrown out and I can't come in anymore. MinHee..." He said.

Baekhyun quickly went inside the house and rushed to MinHee's room. Mixture of anger and shock filled him. He quickly ran to his sister and protected her.

"Don't you dare touch my sister." He growled.

"Your sister is my daughter. I can do whatever I want." Mr Byun said.

"And your daughter isn't your toy. Don't take advantage of the fact that he is your daughter." Baekhyun said.

"And tha applies to you to, Mrs Byun." He added.

Baekhyun took his sister away and let her stay in his room. He was really mad at the both of them. He then signalled L to go home and he comforted his sister. There were a little blood on her face. He clenched his fist but let it go, since he felt that MinHee needed him by her side.

"From now onwards, stick with me alright? In school or where ever. That way nobody hurt you." He said.

"Okay oppa, but is Myungsoo alright? He got literally threw out from the house." MinHee asked.

"Just little cuts and other than that, he is fine." He smiled.

Baekhyun is really pissed at his parents. He couldn't believe that they just abused her with all the slapping and hurtful words. He turned to his right and saw MinHee soundly asleep. He smiled and lay her on the bed. He sang her lullaby before treating her cuts.

"Goodnight my dongsaeng." He said before pecking her forehead.

Baekhyun went out from his room and called the both of them to the living room. They went down and saw how serious Baekhyun's face was. 

"This is about MY sister. You should know by now how much I LOVE my sister and how much I CARE for her. After the both of you left, Do YOU know what happened to her? Se became the coldest girl that everyone knew. She shun herself from everybody. She couldn't get over the fact that the both of you left us. She suffered a lot because of you in the past, please don't let her suffer again. She has someone that she loves." Baekhyun said.

"This marriage will benefit us, they have the money and we can steal it away and flee. Isn't it brilliant?" Mrs Byun said.

"I guess fleeing is your forte." Baekhyun scoffed.

Mrs Byun could here what Baekhyun said and she frowned. But he couldn't careless about her frowning. His main priority is her sister and he will make sure that her sister will never suffer again.

"And also, don't you dare enter my room. She is sleeping and I don't want people to disturb her. Now get lost to your rooms." He said.

Mr and Mrs Byun was shocked at how he spoke to them, they remembered how sweet he was last time, but now he changed, same as MinHee, their tone has change when they talked to them.

"What happened to you? Where did the sweet Baekhyun go?" Mrs Byun asked.

"Its long gone eversince you left." He said

END OF POV;

_____________

New chapter! Hope you guys enjoyed!

Comments are <3<3

XxheartsxX