08;

First Isn't Everything.

"He loves me, Chanhee loves me. He is not the type to break promises, I trust him." I persuaded myself.

Although I was persuading myself that he loves me, but I could feel the ache in my heart. It was unbearable. It was unbearable to see my boyfriend with my bestfriend, having dinner together. The smiles that they give each other, the skinship that they did, it hurts. I clutch my chest as I walked away.

"No, he loves me." I kept reminding myself.

I quickly ran back home, not caring about how tired my legs were. I wanted to pretend that I saw nothing, but can I? Once I reached my room, my legs felt weak, I felt like the whole world collapsing upon me. 

"Nothing happened MinHee, it was just two people that look similar with your bestfriend and boyfriend." I said.

I didn't want to believe what I saw, and even if its true, I am going to continue my relationship with him. I love him, there's no way I can break up with him.

With that I cried myself to sleep, remembering about what I saw just now.

_________________________

NEXT MORNING;

"Ooohh, morning oppa!" I faked a smile.

"Morning dongsaeng!" Oppa smiled.

It was a typical morning, I wake up, did my daily routines and ate breakfast while waiting for Chanhee to arrive.

"Why are your eyes so red this morning?" Oppa asked.

"Its itchy...." I said.

"Aigoo, take care of your eyes, don't rub okay!" He said.

"DING DONG!"

The bell rung and I quickly opened the door and smiled weakly towards Chanhee. Jiwon was there too, and it hurts her to see them together. He puts his arms around my waist and led me to his car. Those skinship are just act of kindness. I know, because it felt cold, when he touches. His touch were never warm but this time I could clearly feel the coldness. I could feel my tears welling up but I quickly rub it away. I didn't want to let them to see me crying.

"Babe, wanna have a bestfriend date today?" Jiwon asked.

For a minute, I felt hatred towards her. What the hell did she do to Chanhee till he chooses her. I shook my head and went inside the car. I didn't bother to talk nor to smile. I was back to square 1, the cold hearted MinHee is coming back soon. 

"Baby, are you okay? You don't seem you." He asked.

"I'm okay." I smiled.

I plucked in my earpiece as soon as I heard them talking to each other. I hated the tone when he talks to her. I hated how he smiled at her, I hated how he looks at her. Lastly, I hate the fact that HE LOVES HER!

When we reached school, I didn't even bother to wait for Chanhee to open the door for me. I walked faster and away from him to see whether he would catch up with me like last time, but sadly he was still walking beside Jiwon, as if nothing had happened. My tears were already at the brim, but I forced myself to not cry and acted as if everything's normal.

"Hey, you okay?" someone asked.

I turned around and saw L looking at me, worriedly.

"Yeah." I replied and then walk away.

"Hey, wait!" He said as he pulled me back.

"WHAT!" I shouted at him angrily.

"You are not okay. I know." He said.

"What do you know!? Who do you think you're to know me!?" I said as my tears started to flow. 

I ran away as far as I can, trying to run away from L. I wasn't in the mood to do anything right now. I just wanted to vent out my anger, why Chanhee, why are you leading me so much and now you're leaving me. Please don't I beg you. Stay with me.

"OMG, why are you crying?" 

It was Chanhee, he saw me crying. I tried to make an excuse and luckily he believed me. 

"Oppa, let's go on a date today." I said.

"What, I thought you were busy? Didn't Jiwon wanted to go out with you?." He asked.

"Just say if you're busy, I'm fine with it." I said.

"I'm sorry honey. I'm busy today." He grinned.

I weakly smiled at him. Busy equals to Jiwon. I sighed and walked away.

L.JOE POV;

Teen Top excluding Chanhee and I were walking happily along the hallway, talking about the soccer match yesterday. As we were talking happily, MinHee was walking towards our direction, I waved at her but she walked past me like as if I was invinsible. She didn't look too happy. She was deadly and horrible. Without further a do, I ran to MinHee and pulled her. her eyes were red and I could see the eyebags below her eyes. She was in a mess. What happened to her?

"What happened?" I asked.

"Nothing oppa." She said weakly.

"No. Tell me." I demanded.

She shook her head, and I decided to respect her decision. But, I was curious why was she like this? Didn't she came to school with Chanhee? Wasn't she okay just now? I am confuse. And as her 'brother', I will find out myself as to why she is acting like this. 

"Do you wanna go to class with me?" I asked.

"Sure." She nodded.

We were walking slowly towards the classroom, I could hear the sniffle from her. I sighed and pretended that I never heard that. 

END OF POV;

____________________________

Lessons ended quickly and Chanhee was already walking out from class. Call me stupid, but I followed him all the way to his destination, I know I was going to end up getting hurt, but I still wanna follow him. He was sitting at the bench, while waiting for someone which must be Jiwon. I hid behind the trees as i waited for the person to came. 

About 3 minutes later, as expected, it was Jiwon. He was so happy to see her. They hugged each other tightly and sat down. They were talking, laughing and doing all the things he used to do with me. A tear slid off from my eyes, I can't deny that they look good with each other. 

Its really unbearable to see, when I saw him kissing her, I got shock. My body stiffened and I backed out, I couldn't see no more, I ran away, far far away from the park. So its really the reality, Chanhee loves Jiwon. He broke his promise, he left me all alone, he cheated on me! He did all the things that I thought would never happen to me. 

"I'm not leaving him." I said as I went in the taxi.

I don't care about my heart anymore. All I want is my boyfriend to be back by my side. I can't accept the fact that he left me. And I won't. 

"Be strong MinHee." I said to myself.

I put up a strong act as I went in my house, I didn't want oppa to be worried about, what ever happened, its gonna be a secret. No one should know about it.

"Oh hey! You're back!" Oppa shouted.

"Yeah, I'm back oppa!" I smiled,

I went up my room and I'm back to the miserable MinHee. My kness were weak. My strong act was gone. I was just the weak and torn MinHee. The memory of him kissing her was still fresh in my mind. It hurt me, the lips that only kisses me, is now kissing another girl. 

"Chanhee why are you doing this to me? Why are you abandoning me?" I asked.

____________________________

I didn't have a goodnight sleep. I kept turning and turning my body. I barely slept an hour, I woke up and did my daily routines for school. And for the first time, I put on some make up to school, well to cover up my eye bags and all. 

"Breakfast is ready!" Oppa shouted from the kitchen.

*STRONG MODE ON*

I ran down and smiled happily to my oppa, his the first person I don't want to worry him. He has been taking care of me from last time till now, I don't want to burden him anymore. I ate my breakfast lavishly and happily with my oppa. Then, the bell rung, I mentally got ready for the worst and put up the best smile ever.

As soon as I opened the door, I hugged him tightly. He and Jiwon smiled at me, but I only focused on my Chanhee. 

"Oppa! Good Morning! And you too bestie." I said,

"Morning baby." Chanhee smiled.

"Morning!" Jiwon said.

I acted as per normal like how I usually was. I got to show the others that everything is okay. No matter how hurt was I, I can be good at hiding my feelings. And its time to showcase what I am good at. I am still holding on to him because I love him and as much as I want him, I want him to be happy too. 

"Baby, I am finally free today, let's go on a date today after school. I'll pick you up at the usual time." He winked.

I can't help it but to blush. Everytime he winks at me, my heart flutter. I nodded and felt happy that I was finally going on a date with him. At last free from Jiwon. I couldn't wait for school to end, if possible, I am going to make him change his mind. 

"Oppa, where are we going today?" I asked.

"A dinner of course!" He said.

Why are you expecting so much MinHee? Don't set any high expectation from now on. It just gonna hurt yourself.

"Great!" I smiled.

CHANHEE POV;

How am I going to tell her the truth? Ahhh! This is hard, should I just keep it as a secret, or tell her? I'm confused. I looked at her and I saw her smiling and being happy, I can't, I really can't. I should just keep it as a secret.

END OF POV;

We finally reached school and I walked beside Chanhee. Jiwon was beside me, linking her arms with mine.We sat at Teen Top's table and talked. At some time I glance at the both of them. And I saw how loving his gaze towards Jiwon.

"Love her all you want, but I'm still holding on to you." I whispered to myself.

__________________________

Don't hate me for this guys! We need some drama here! Hahaha, but although I am the one making the story, I feel sad for MinHee. Anyways, subscribe and comment.

XxheartsxX