10;

First Isn't Everything.

After crying the whole night, I woke up and suddenly remembered of my date with L. I quickly rushed because I'm gonna be late. I quickly washed up and wore my clothes. 

"Aishh, I'm so late!" I shouted to myself.

Without saying bye to my oppa, I ran to the place where we should meet, but when I arrived, I just saw L, leaning against the wall, patiently waiting. I walked up to him and apologized to him a gazillion times. He chuckled and ruffled my hair. 

"Today is your day, what do you want to do?" He asked.

"Maybe something normal. But first, can we go and have breakfast? I am starving..." I said while rubbing my tummy.

"Aigoo, my little bunny is hungry? Come on let's go and have some pancakes!" He smiled.

"What!? Bunny!? Am I that fat!?" I shouted.

"NONONO, I mean, you're as cute as a bunny!" He defended himself.

"Hahahahah, so defensive eh?" I smirked.

He started to stomp his foot, trying to deny that he wasn't trying to imply that I was fat. Hhahah, cute. Well, today, I hope he can at least make me feel occupied so I don't have to remember about Chanhee, oh wait, Chunji I mean. I no longer have the rights to call him by his real name. Yesterday, for the whole night, I spent the whole time crying at the corner of my room. All my photos of him and me were thrown around, torn. My heart felt really broken, I hated how weak I can be when a guy left me. I hated how love can make me weak. I really hate it...

"Yah! Earth to MinHee!" L said as he wave his hand.

"Oh mian. Let's go!" I said.

He led the way to his car and we went to the restaurant to have our breakfast. I had some pancakes and ate it lavishly, not leaving any pieces to be seen. After that, we went to the mall and I suggested we go to the arcade. I wanted to be a child again, a child whereby she doesn't have to care about the world but herself.

L POV;

I feel sorry. I feel sorry for her. She has to go through all this s. I'm going to make her feel occupied, I want her to forget him. I want her to forget all the past memories, and creat new memories.... with me. 

She has been asking me to play at the arcade and I let her go to the arcade, she playes almost every game in the arcade. No matter what game she is playing against me, I let her win. She would get all smiley and feel happy about her winning. She was like a child. A child that needed love, a child that wants to be free from the adult world. She has been pulling me around, but it doesn't matter to me. 

"L!! Let's go to the photobooth!!!" She said.

She jumped around me, cutely to be exact. Making it hard for me to decline it, we went in and took lots and lots of photos. And all I can say is that she is photogenic. She still looks beautiful in photos, there's nothing ugly about her because her flaws are perfect to me. 

I have known her for a long time, but I feel that now, I get to understand who she really is. She is still a human with feelings. People just judge her, not knowing who is she really. They just judge by her facial expression, and then jump to conclusion. 

And so, we did tons and tons of shopping, the smile never left her face when she sees clothes. What a shopping-maniac. Her smiles, her smiles is the most beautiful thing I ever seen. While she was busy shopping, my eyes never left her. How can someone be so perfect? 

"Your girlfriend is really pretty." The shopkeeper said.

"Yes, she is the most beautiful girl to me." I smiled.

"Take care of her, she seems nice." The shopkeeper smiled.

"Yes, I will." I smiled.

She started to walk away and I continued staring at her, not even realizing that she is coming towards my direction.

"L-ah! I'm done!" She suddenly shouted.

"Oh, wow. You shop a lot!" I said.

She blushed and I pinched her cheeks. We then left the mall, and realized that it was starting to dark. She suddenly wanted to have soju and I agreed. I droved to the shop and we went in.

"Ahjumma! 2 bottles of soju and ddakbokki!" She shouted.

She nodded and started to serve us. Without further a do, we started drinking the soju, and she started blurted out things after finishing one bottle. I guess she has a low tolerant of alcohol.

"L-ah! You know, I reaaaaaaaaalllllly loveeeeeeeee Chanhee, but whyyy did he have to cheat on meee? It hurts, I really waaaaant to gooo and hugggg him! Kisssss him! L-ah!!!!!! I want him baacccck!" She shouted drunkily.

"Yah, don't drink anymore!" I said.

She ignored me and went on drinking while sharing her story which I don't wanna hear. 

"I cried all night yesterday, my eyes hurts! I need him, L! But he doesn't even think about me right? I'm heartbroken! He's so bad! Nappun Namjaaa!!!!! But I love him! I love him so much!!!" She said as she started hugging the air.

"You're drunk, come on let's go." I said as I tried pulling her arm.

"I'm not drunk!!!! I am still cleaarr he~aded! I have st-" 

And she fainted.

I carried her and she was unexpedly light, compared on how much she eats. I put her down slowly in the car and put on the seatbelt for her. I drove her back home, and while we were on the way she kept murmuring stuff about Chunji and it burns me. I hated his name. How dare he cheat on her. I gritted my teeth and tried my best to pretend that I didn't hear anything. 

I carried her back to her house and waited for Baekhyun to opened up the door, I then put her to her bed and stared at her sleeping figure. I tugged her in and softly planted a kiss on her forehead.

"See you in school, angel." I whispered.

And with that, I went home.

END OF POV;

_________________________

2 DAYS LATER;

Its been 3 days since our breakup and guess what I did during the weekends? I did some charity thingy. I had to. I just wanted to make my life occupied, but only at night, it is where my tears will start and I cry like a fool. Yeah, call me pathetic, but I still love him. 

And today, I'm back to my cold personality. My eyes are red and swollen, this is what he has did to me. He has made me feel miserable. Was there anything else I could other than crying? Must I work my off just to not remember of him? 

"OMO! Why is your eyes red again!?" Oppa asked.

"Dramas.... its just getting sadder. Can't help it but to cry. Hhaha." I lied.

"Are you sure?" He eyed me.

"Yes oppa." I said.

I took a piece of bread and then left the house.

"YAH! Isn't Chunji picking you up!?" Oppa shouted.

"He won't." I whispered. 

I wasn't ready to let the others know, especially Oppa, Kris oppa and Byunhun oppa. I mean, they are going to kill him, if they find out and I don't want him to be hurt. 

I took the early bus and then went straight to school. I needed to get mentaly ready before seeing the both of them, how will I react when I see them? Uhh, it, I'm just going to keep a staright face, which I am really best at. Soon, one by one started to enter the school and it was full with students in the cafeteria. I couldn't bring myself to smile and them, it felt heavy. I felt like as if I had no feelings at all. Like I didn't understand what happiness is.

"MinHee!" Byunghun oppa called.

"Oh hi." I said.

"What happened?" He asked.

"Nothing happened, I'm just sleepy." I lied.

"You know, you can't lie at all. Tell me." He demanded.

"Its really nothing!" I shouted.

"Geez. okay then." He said,

I know he is still not satisfied with my answer, he knows me to well. But I really don't want him to know. Only god knows what he will do to Chunji.

"Oh! Chunji-ah!" Byunghun oppa shouted.

AND THE NIGHTMARE OFFCIALLY STARTS NOW.

I dare not look up and just looked at my toes. And of course he was with Jiwon. 

"Hey, your boyfriend is here, shouldn't you say hi?" Byunghun oppa said.

"Hi." I said with monotone.

I told Byunhun oppa to excuse me and he nodded. Then I realized someone was following me, it was Jiwon. She kept following me until I got annoyed.

"What?" I coldly asked.

"Are you okay?" She asked.

"Well, Jiwon-sshi, you should know." I said.

Her face got really shocked when I started being formal with her. I ignore her and walked away, the fact that MY bestfriend cheated behind my back too, hurts even more. She knew that I love him, she knew it. But why did she have to do this to me? 

I walked to my class, lonely. People were all staring at me because I'm not walking with Chunji but just by myself. Plus, the fact that I wasn't smiling makes me stare at me, they mst be thinking why was I back to who I was.

__________________________

Classes were finally over and as I was about to leave the school, Chunji pulled me. I tried to break free from him, but he was too strong. 

"MinHee listen to me!" He said.

"NO! Why would I listen to you!?" I shouted.

"I'm sorry! I couldn't help it! I realized that I really love your bestfriend, I shouldn't have led you on. But why did you keep quiet all this while? I tried to tell myself that I hae you but Jiwon always came to my mind first, I'm really sorry. I guess we should really break up." He said.

"You're a jerk. I hate you!!!! Why did you have to leave me hanging!? What's so good about her? Why her? What is it that she has that I don't? Do you ing know how much I love you? I love you to the extent I let you date her behind my back and that was the reason why I kept quiet. I wanted you to be happy. To me, your happiness was my priority. While you were having fun with Jiwon, have you ever thought about how I would feel? You were the first person I think of when I wake up and the last person I would think when I sleep. My world was all about you! Break Up?  I really hate you!" I said as I cried.

I ran away and just in time Byunghun oppa had to see it, he didn't seem happy at all. I guess he heard everything, he told me to stand back as he run towards Chunji and punch him, hard.

"How dare you cheat behind her back! No wonder, she hesistated. You are going to pay for this. I swear, when she is gone, you will be dead in my hands. Don't you dare run away." He hissed.

Byunghun oppa took my hand and pulled me away. The way he held my hand was rough and it hurts. 

"Oppa it hurts, my wrist." I said.

"Oh mian. I'm just too angry. Why didn't you tell me? Am I not trustworthy enough? Stop crying over that guy, its worthless. Don't waste your tears." He said as he hugged me.

"Oppa, please tell me that everything is just a dream.... I'm really hurt." I cried.

"Shhh.... I'll take care of Chunji, you just need to cool yourself down and get over him. I, as your favorite bestfriend will always be by your side." He winked.

"Okay, now. I want you to go home, alright? I have some matters to handle and I don't want you to see. Its between man to man." He said.

I nodded and quickly went out from the school.

L.JOE POV:

That bastard, how dare he. I mean its my bestfriend you are all talking about and I despise people who hurt her. He is digging his grave. Just as I saw him, I went up to him and punch him right in the face and I know how much he hates it when someone touches his face.

"What the !?" He shouted.

"You cheated on my bestfriend. Do you know how hurt is she right now? Yeah she may not show it, but she is terribly hurt. She never had the chance to feel being loved, her parents left her when she was 5, and since then she doesn't know what love means. You ing hurt her. You're her first boyfriend, her first love and everything. Love is really something important to her and she rarely gets love." I said.

His face showed a shock expression, I guess he didn't know about it.

"You've just wasted your chance. I hope you will regret it." I cursed him.

"You will regret it, because someone else is going to capture her heart." I continued.

I walked away, feeling agitated about what happened. I just can't believe even her own bestfriend cheated behind her back. This isn't supposed to be like this.

_______________________

heyyyyy guyssss, its a new update ENJOY.

XxheartsxX