31;

First Isn't Everything.

Life has ben a great one. Betreasure is getting popular in Korea and I am getting ready to launch more shops in other countries. I have also started an online shopping for Betreasure worldwide. Now, our store has gotten a lot  of recognition. Myungsoo has been a great help to me and he is the reason why I don't need to find any other photographer, because he is our official photographer for Betreasure. 

Well, talking about Myungsoo, the both of us are dating, as in like we go on dates together but we're not together still. The both of us are just not ready and want to take things slow. We don't put our personal feelings in our work, when working the both of us acted as if we are not close to each other and do our own work. 

I have yet to see Teen Top and I planned to surprise them today. After finishing my work, I walked out from my office and bought some food for them. I drove to Teen Top's hangout and press the bell. I waited for someone to open the door and soon, i could hear someone running towards the door. The person opened the door and I smiled when I saw Byunghun.

"Byunghun-ah!" I said as I hugged him.

"MinHee-ah..." He said as he hugged me back.

He let me in and Teen Top were all happy to see me. All of them look so much different compared 5 years ago. My bestfriend has changed a lot, he look so much handsome. But then again, he is already good looking ever since the start. 

When I saw Chunji, my facial expression change. I looked away and continued talking to my bestfriend. As I was talking suddenly a pair of hands hugged my waist. I rolled my eyes and took his hand away.

"Listen up, I came here not to see you. I came here to see the others. And I still hate you for what had happened last 5 years." I said.

"Oppa, I really hate to say this, but I'm going off. Seeing him, bugs me." I said.

"I'll see you out." He smiled.

I nodded and we went down together till the carpark. When standing right infront of my car. Byungun hugged me like there's no tomorrow. I smiled and hugged him back. I missed my bestfriend a lot.

"Stop leaving me alone would you? Its been 5 years already. Stay put will ya?" He said.

"I'm back for good. I'm staying. I won't go anywhere." I smiled.

He pecked my cheeks and i smiled. Its really great to see him again. I peck his cheeks back and went in to the car and drove back to the building, to check out on the photoshoot. We invited groups to promote our brand both girls and boys. And now, Myungsoo is taking photos of them. I looked from afar and saw how focus Myungsoo is. I smiled and went up back to my office to finish up my sketching for my fashion runaway. That is going to happen soon.

As I was sketching, EXO all came in to my office and hung out there. I shook my head and continued doing whatever I was doing. I grew to get used to their annoyingness. Tao oppa went to me and sat beside me as he looked at my sketches. To me he is the only one who is not annoying. Whenever EXO comes in to my office he would usually sit with me and give ideas as to what I should sketch. 

"Hee-ah, I think that this top would totally match the red plaid skirt. With a rose gold necklace. Purrfect!" He said.

I looked at it and actually it really its nice. I nodded and start drawing out the outfit. We can actually spent the whole day talking about outfits. Tao oppa is really a fashionista, he now, has the best fashion sense. And its totally my style. 

"Oppa, I will be doing a new line of clothing for you guys to promote. I might need your help." I said.

"Sure, after we are done with this." He smiled.

"You're such a great help. Unlike those bunch of those childish dude." I said.

He ruffled my hair and we continued doing our sketchings.

"Yah, dongsaeng! Stop sketching! And lets play." Baekhyun oppa said.

"Shut up oppa! I still have many steching to do! You guys can go and have fun. Tao oppa and I are doing this together." I said.

He sighed and nodded. EXO except Tao oppa left and then I shouted at oppa to buy me some food. He acknowledge and they left the building.

______________

It took us about 3 hours to be done with all our sketchings. The both of us were satisfied and we went to the tailoring department.

"I want this all clothes to be done by next month. And of course, it has to perfect." I said.

They nodded and started to plan out on who is going to do. Well, in Brtreasure, there is no such thing as mistake. I need everything to be perfect because its not me who is gonna wear it, its the shoppers that are going to wear it. So obviously, it has to be perfect with no defects on it.

After that, we went up to my office and there, the whole EXO were there, bringing a feast. My eyes sparkled and I thanked oppa. As per normal, we like sitting on the floor eating. All of us ate our food happily and then Myungsoo came up to talk to me about some the photos. And he almost shrieked seeing many people siting on the floor. I chuckled and asked him to sit beside me. We let him eat some of the food because it was actually still alot. But again, these bunch of dudes are big eater. Their appetite is as big as the ocean. We soon ate eveyrthing and EXO left my office, leaving Myungsoo and I alone.

"Oh yeah, here are the photos for today's photoshoot. I took multiple of them so choose which ones are the best." He said.

"Hmm.. alright. I willl settle this by tomorrow. And don't forget today, you have an outdoor photoshot for Girls' Day." I said.

"Yes, I know. Hahaha, I shall go now. Byeee." He said as he pecked my cheeks.

I blushed and pecked his cheeks. He waved at me and left the room. My cheeks were burning red and I covered my face. Yes, I am still excited when he kisses my cheeks. I went to my seat and took out a frame for the drawer. Its my old photo of Myungsoo and I. I smiled and felt glad that Myungsoo has finally remember me. 

______________

I took a day off because I'm kinda lazy to go to work. Muahahaha, the privilege of being the big boss! While the oppa is at work, I walked around my house, trying to find something to do. But there wasn't. The Game Centre isn't really done and I literally had nothing to do. Hmm.. maybe I should have just go to work. Well, I can actually go to work now. I went up to my room and had a short bath. I rarely where office clothes to work, I mean this is a fashion company, of course people can wear what their style really is. And I allow my staff too. 

"Time to go!" I said.

I went to my car and drove all the way to my office. Before I could enter the main entrance, someone pulled me and I almost a shock. 

"Its just me babo." 

"OMG, Myungsoo! You scared the out of me!" I said.

"I know you are lazy to go work. Come on, follow my car alright?" He winked.

I nodded and went back to my car. I followed his car till we reached a mall. After parking the car, I went out and Myungsoo held my hand. 

"Come on, let's go shopping!" He winked.

I smiled and let the happy Myungsoo pull me to anywhere he wants. It has been really a long time since I last seen his face this happy. I subconciously smiled while looking at him. 

"MinHee-ah, what do you want? I wana treat you today." He smiled.

"Huh? I don't really need anything oppa. Just you, its enough." I smiled.

"Aww, you cheesy little girl." He said as he ruffled my hair

"I learnt it from you." I said.

"But still, I'm the master, you can't beat me." He said.

"Whatever you want to say ." I joked.

He laughed and slung his arms around me. We ended up shopping for food. We went around the area and searched for food till it was late. Then, we went to the sea and out of a sudden, he covered my eyes and led me to somewhere. He shouted at me to opened my eyes and I got shocked. 

That area is totally decorated and I walked through our memory lane. How we first met, till now. Photos were hung. Our lame letters, it was all there. And at the last part, it was just a blank paper. I got confused and looked at him, for some answer.

"Wanna know why its blank? Well because we are going to create a memory here, right now." He smiled.

He suddenly, went down to his knees, and held my hand.

"I know we went through a lot, whether it was good or bad, but you still stayed. I know I hurt you alot and I truly regretted about that moment. The fact that we broke up because of my stupid memory loss. And now, I want us to be how we are. The couple us. Let's fill up the blank pages of our love story. So, Byun MinHee, its my second time that I am doing this, but will you be my girlfriend?" He said.

"Oh yes, I would love to. I have been waiting for you to ask me again." I smiled.

He stood up and hugged me tightly. I smiled and hugged him back.

"Thank you, Thank you for accepting me." He said.

"You're always welcome. I love you dear." I smiled.

"I love you too. And this time, I will never let you go ever again. We suffered enough, its time for us to love each other. Like how we used to." He said.

We let go of the hug and he looked at me with his loving gaze. He cupped my face and went closer to me and kissed me passionately.

_____________

A SHORT UPDATE! Heyy! So I decided to get them back together fast because I myself can't stand them not being together. HAHAAHA. Alright, please do comment and subscribe!

XxheartsxX