03;

First Isn't Everything.

AUTHOR POV;

"Hi MinHee!" Chunji shouted.

"Hi!" MinHee said with a smile.

Everyone got shocked seeing the Ice Princess smiling. She couldn't care less about the people staring or whispering. She just went to Chunji and walked with him to the cafeteria together. She actually responded to every questions ChunJi had asked her.

"Wow, Chanhee seems to have his mission accomplished." L.Joe said.

"Now that I think about it, they seem good together haha." Niel stated.

The whole Teen Top except Chunji agreed. They saw the happy duo at the other side. They were talking and laughing together. MinHee felt that he could be trusted, not because that he brought her to the amusement park, but because he can actually make her forget the pain with his stupid jokes. She felt like he's helping her, eventhough he doesn't know a about it.

"MinHee-ah, thank you." Chunji said.

"For?" She asked.

"Being my friend." He smiled.

"Nono, I should thank you." She replied.

"Why?" He asked, confused.

"Because you make me smile every single day." She said.

"I did?" He asked.

She nodded and smiled. It was hard for her to say thank you. Sbe never thank people except for her oppa ever in her whole life.

"So, you wanna hang out with Teen Top?" He asked.

"I guess." She smiled.

"OH MY GOSH, AM I DREAMING? I mean, you're smiling at me, talking to me and even agreed on what I suggested." He said as he pinched himself.

She pinched him really hard making him shrieked.

"You're not dreaming! I really want to be friends with you." She said.

"Is it because I brought you to the amusement park?" He asked.

"No, its because you brought me to a place that a parent should." She weakly smiled.

Chunji didn't want to ask anymore and just nodded. What he know is that he couldn't wait to show her to Teen Top. He wanta to show her off eventhough she isn't his. A guy from the back backhugged MinHee, making her jumped. She straight away recognized who the person is.

"Zitao oppa!" She smiled.

"Heh, I'm here!" He said.

"Aigoo, still with your Gucci obssession? You never change oppa!" She said.

He scratch the back of his neck while his cheeks were blushing. MinHee chuckled and knocked his head. He pouted and quickly went to Baekhyun and complaint to him.

"Hyunggggg~ MinMin is bullying me!" He whined.

"Aigoo, too bad for you then." He said.

He struggled to pat Tao's head because of the height difference. MinHee couldn't help but to laugh. Her oppa was too short.

"Oppa, stop trying, you can never reach him!" I shouted.

"What did you just said!?" He shot a glare at her.

He quickly ran towards MinHee and tickled her. She laughed so loud till her tears startes to flow. Chunji looked at MinHee with a smile plastered on his face. He felt happy seeing her smile.

"Oppa, stop!" She said.

"No I won't!" He said as he continued tickling her.

People around the area awed as they saw their sibling love. Baekhyun finally stop and he winked at her. MinHee rolled her eyes and walked away from him before he plan to do anything to her. From the back, Baekhyun smiled at how her sister is behaving. She no longer just stone and now she smiles, laugh and mix with the society. He felt that Chunji has did something that changed her mindset.

"I'm so glad that she started to be more like herself." He said to himself.

________________________________

School finally ended and MinHee was on the way to Teen Top's hangout. Teen Top were all full of smiles when she entered but as per normal, her face was still cold. She only smiled at Chunji.

"They are kind too. Be friendly to them too." He smiled.

One by one, Teen Top introduced themselves. And I introduced myself too. "So Ice Princess, do you like us as a group?" L.Joe asked.

"Hmm... maybe you guys gave me a good impression. For now." She said coldly.

Well, she was still trying to be comfortable with them. Although she knew that they were bunch of nice kids but because of her coldness, it held her back to be close with them. CAP came closer to her and gestured her to sit down. She nodded and quickly took a seat beside Chunji. 

They all talked more about themselves and it made MinHee more comfortable around them. She showed weak smiles to them but they were happy enough that the Ice Princess smiled at them. It wasn't a everyday thing, to get smiled by MinHee. She was indeed to most coldest girl in the whole school. She doesn't fangirl, around or do any girl would do. And that made all of  Teen Top to be okay with her. 

"So how about you? Care to let us know about your past?" CAP smiled.

Her face suddenly changed. She wasn't ready nor intended to tell her about her past. She just kept quiet and looked down. Teen Top seemed to understand that she didn't want to talk about it so they apologized.

"We shouldn't have asked you. Sorry noona." Ricky said.

"Its okay." She weakly smiled.

"Hey are you okay?" Chunji asked.

"Hmm? Yeah." She lied.

"No, you're lying. Come on, tell me." He said.

"I'm really okay Chanhee." She said.

Chunji decided to let her off this time. Teen Top would try their best to make her laugh and forget about everything. Eventhough it might be the first time they talk to her, they already like her. They like how she is very reserved. 

Soon, it was time for MinHee to leave. The guys gave her a group hugged and she smiled. 

"Bye MinHee! See you tomorrow!" L.Joe shouted.

She nodded and smiled. Chunji sent her home and unexpectedly it was quite near to her house. It was peaceful as they walked. Their hands kept brushing each other, not daring to hold hands. 

After putting in lots and lots of courage, Chunji grabbed MinHee's hands and intertwined with his. MinHee's face got so red that she didn't dare to even look up. For the first time, she felt shy. Her heartbeat was beating really fast. So fast that her heartbeat is almost audible. They finally reach her house and Chunji gave her a really tight hug. 

"I'm sorry about just now. And I know you ain't okay." He said.

"How you know whether I am okay or not?" She asked.

"You still have feelings too. You're still a human, your eyes, you eyes shows it all. Your mouth tells me you're okay, but your eyes tells me you're not. I strongly believe in my instincts." He said.

MinHee felt that someone has finally understand how she feels. Her heartbeat got even faster. 

"Thank you, Chanhee oppa." She said as she hugged him really tight.

*No...no! You shouldn't do it!!!! Uhh, it.* He thought.

Before she pulled away from the hugged, he cupped her face and kissed her. She got shocked but in a split second, she melted into the kiss. She puts her arms around his neck and deepened the kiss. He smiled in between the kiss and continued kissing her.

While the two was kissing, Baekhyun saw everything. Instead of being angry, he smiled. His sister was finally became a 'human'. He chuckled and went back into the mansion.

The two soon, broke the kiss. And both were blushing. Their cheeks were so red.

HER FIRST KISS WAS TAKEN.

HIS FIRST KISS WAS TAKEN.

"Should I pick you up tomorrow?" He asked as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"If you want too oppa." She said.

"What did you call me again?" He teased.

"Op- NOTHING!" She shouted.

MinHee quickly ran back to the mansion and closed the door. Chunji chuckled and started touching his lips. He could still feel her lips on his. He smiled and started feeling happy.

He fell in love with her.

On the other hand, MinHee kept rolling on her bed thinking about the kiss she shared. She smiled and started squeling. It wasn't her 'thing' to actually squel but today, it was an exception.

She fell in love with him.

______________________________

2 weeks flew past just like that. MinHee had showed difference in conveying her emotions, she smiles more, talk more and most importantly wasn't cold anymore. She was like a whole new person. Every morning, she gets to see her loved one waiting for her while she is going to finish her breakfast. 

Its been a week since they were in a relationship, but it still felt like they only got together. Wonder how they got together?

FLASHBACK:

"L.Joe oppa, where are we going?" I asked.

"Shhhh, you'll know soon babe." He winked.

"Aish, you are no fun." She pouted.

"Yah, don't pout. Chanhee is going to kill me." He said.

"Shall I pout more then?" She teased.

He glared at her and she stopped teasing. As the both of them were talking, MinHee didn't realized that they have already arrived, Out of no where, she heard a melodious voice singing. The voice soothen her. 

After the song ended, the person came out and she smiled. It was Chunji. He went to her and slid in a ring at her ring finger. He smiled at her and said;

"Will You Be My Girlfriend?"

END OF FLASHBACK;

______________________________

Heyyy! A new update! I hope you guys enjoy reading!!! 

XxheartsxX