25;

First Isn't Everything.

"LEE BYUNGHUN!" I shouted.

"HAHAHA, CATCH ME IF YOU WANT YOUR HOMEWORK BACK!" He shouted.

Yeah, currently I'm chasing my dear bestfriend for my homework, because apparently he didn't finished it and he wanted to copy it. But, I didn't allow him to copy mine and in the end he snatch it away from me. And now I am forced to chase after him.

As I was running after Byunghun oppa, I bumped into someone and luckily it was my boyfriend. He smiled at me and for a moment my homework is forgotten. I smiled at him back and he hugged me.

"Oppa!" I smiled.

"Yes my sweetie?" He asked.

"I missed you." I said.

"I miss you too. What are you doing? Running along the hallway?" He asked.

"Oh yeah, its all because of you I forgotten. Hahaha, my homework! I need to get it back from Byunghun oppa. Hehhe, anyways I love you oppa." I said.

I gave him a quick peck before catching up with Byunghun oppa. I chased him with my full speed and finally caught him. I headlock him, and took my homework away from him. 

"OUCH! LET GO!" He shouted.

"Don't care. You deserve it. I have warned you to give my homework back." I smirked.

As we were walking, I was still headlocking him and one of my bodyguards caught up with me. I rolled my eyes and he held my hand.

"Hands off me." I said.

"Please don't run away agasshi." He said.

"I was just with my bestfriend. I want to have my alone time with my bestfriend. Who are you to be with 24/7?" I said.

"But I was ordered to." He said.

"Are you their dog? Gosh, at least be 1 metre away from me and that includes you other three friends." I said.

We walked towards Teen Top's table and sat down. Byunghun oppa and I were already sweating because of the chasing. Chunji gave me his hankerchief but I ignored it and asked Ricky if he has tissue. He gave me his tissue and I gladly accepted it. 

"CAP oppa, where is Jiwon?" I asked.

"She went up to class." Chunji answered.

"CAP oppa, I'm waiting for your answer." I said.

"Oh, well she went up to class a few minutes before you came with L.Joe." He said.

I nodded and went up to class to meet Jiwon. The both of us has gotten really close, just like the way we used to be. I went to her and we hugged. 

"Jiwon-ah! Why weren't you at the table? I mean there's time before school starts." I asked.

"I'm still not over Chanhee, and everytime I see him, I can't help but to remember our bittersweet memories." She sighed.

I tapped her back and told her to cheer up. I sat with her and talk to her till school officially starts for the day.

_____________

Lessons were boring and I am glad that school was over and now I have no choice but to go home because of the stupid dinner I have with the Lee's. I swear I really don't want to go for the stupid dinner that would probably be about the marriage which I am really against to. I sighed as they were getting me ready for the dinner. Gosh, its just a dinner, why the hell are they making me do all the spa and everything. They did my hair and choose the dress for me. And after hours, finally everything was done.

"Gosh, took you guys so long." I muttered.

I went down and saw my 'parents' waiting for me. They smiled at me but I rolled my eyes and went to the car straight away. I was quiet while on the way to the restaurant. I was thinking about Myungsoo. I took out my wallet and took out the picture of Myungsoo and I. I smiled as I stared at the photo. 

"I will try my best to get out from this situation and be back together." I muttered to myself.

We finally reached the restaurant and I dragged myself to the dinning table. I was forced to sit beside Chunji and to be honest it was quite uncomfortable sitting beside him because he was quite close to me.

"Ahh, MinHee really look beautiful today." Mrs Lee smiled.

"She really dressed up for this occasion." Mrs Byun lied.

I rolled my eyes. It was just her plan because if they let me where whatever I want, I wouldn't even try to dress up, because I would only dress up for my one and only Myungsoo.

"Ahh, she must have really want to dress for my Chanhee. Aww, so cute." Mr Lee said.

I fakely smiled and looked elsewhere. As I was looking at my nails, Chunji suddenly put his arms around my waist and held it tightly so that I won't push him away.

"We have something to announce." Chunji said.

I looked at him, confused. What does he mean by 'We have something to announce'?

"We have gotten back together." He smiled.

My eyes buldge and I stared at him. Before I could say anything, both of our parents were already bursting out with joy. I clenched my fist and slammed the table.

"Lee Chunji, we need to talk." I said.

I walked out first and then followed by him. We went to the park and I slapped him. I was really angry. How dare he says something that will never happened. Chunji and I will never be together again. What's past stays, stays as a past.

"What was that for!?" I shouted.

"That's the only way I can do to show them that you belonged to me." He said.

"I will never be yours. My heart is only for one and its never gonna be you ever again. And I will always belong to Myungsoo. We are already a past, you were the one who ended everything. You cheated behind my back, if not I would still be loving you. We are not meant to be. I don't see our future. I'm done with you. And I will never ever agree to this marriage. Even if it means that I have to give up everything. Only with Myungsoo, I can be myself." I said.

"Tell your parents that I'm sorry that I can't stay for the dinner." I added.

I walked away and Chunji pulled me back and back hugged me. I struggled to let go of him but he tighten his hug. 

"Please, come back to me. I promise that this time I won't cheat and I will always love you for who you are. I've learnt my mistakes. I will make you happy." He said.

I could feel the back of dress a bit wet. I pulled his arm away and turned around. He was crying and he didn't dare to look at me. I sighed and wiped those tears of him.

"Listen up, you want to know something? You can only be more lively when you're with Jiwon, from the sidelines, I can see it. You're just being delusional. In fact, you, yourself know that you can only be yourself when she is with you." I said.

"I-I don't care. I love you and only you." He said.

"But I love Myungsoo and only Myungsoo." I said.

I walked away and took a cab back home. I went back to my room and threw myself on my bed, I took out my phone and tried my luck to call Tao oppa. In one ring, he picked up and I could hear him shriek.

"M-MinHee!?" He said.

"Haha, yes oppa. I was wondering if you could pass your phone to my oppa. I need to talk to him." I said.

"Wait a sec alright?" Tao oppa said.

"MinHee? How did you get your phone?" Baekhyun oppa asked.

"Oppa, I've been caught. And I just need you right now oppa. I'm sick and tired of all th s. I can't face this alone." I said.

"Okay, I'll be back by tomorrow evening. Don't worry. Oppa, will be there by your side." He said.

"Oppa... I missed you." I said.

"I missed you too. Don't worry, from tomorrow onwards, I'll protect you." He said.

I put down my phone and threw my phone at the corner of the bed. As I was lying down, relaxing my mind a little bit, my parents came up to my room, looking really angry, I sighed and ruffled my hair.

"Why weren't you back to the dinner!? Do you know how embarrassed were we!?" Mr Byun shouted.

"For once! Please let me live my life! I'm so sick of everything! GET OUT FROM MY ROOM!" I shouted.

They took a step back. I was really mad. I glared at them.

"Do you know that this is for your future!" Mrs Byun shouted.

"And what's so good about that low standard L!? He has nothing compared to Chunji!" She added

"What do you two know about me!? So what if you two are my parents, you guys have no idea how my life was after you two abandoned the both of us. We have changed. We no longer love you the way we did in the past. And never ever you dare talk about Myungsoo like that. You know nothing about him. YOU TWO KNOW NOTHING ABOUT OUR RELATIONSHIP!" I shouted.

I walked past them and got out from the house. I was actually quite surprise that they didn't stop me, I took a cab to Infinite's hangout and was glad that I brought some money with me. I pressed the bell and waited for someone to opened the door. Sunggyu oppa opened the door and gladly let me in. Myungsoo just finished bathing and he was half . But not caring whether he was half , I ran to him and broke down. He got surprised at me crying and quickly brought me to his room.

"What's wrong sweetie?" He asked sweetly.

"I'm sick and tired of hearing same old s from my parents. Its annoying. What makes them think that they know me better than myself? Why can't they accept the fact that you're the one that I love and not Chunji? Why can't they just stay wherever they were last time? Why did they come back? They know nothing about you, yet they are acting as if they knew you for a long time. I can't believe they said that you were low standard." I said.

"MinHee sweetheart, look at me." He said.

Our eyes met and he smiled. He slowly leaned towards me and gave me a soft kiss.

"MinHee-ah, it doesn't matter whether I get insulted by your parents, what matters is that we believe in each other and that's how our love grows. Just be patient alright? Now stop cryin or else you look like a drunk panda." He said.

I laughed and then I realised that Myungsoo was still half with only his towel wrapping around his hips. The both of us blushed and I turned around to let him go and change to his clothes.

"Okay, you may turn." He said.

We spent quite some time together before he send me back home. I gave him a tight hug before going in. I went up to my room and wash up and then headed to the bed.

______________

DURING BREAK TIME IN SCHOOL:

"Hahahahah! Are you freaking serious!?" I laughed.

Niel oppa kept on cracking jokes and making fun of s which made me and Jiwon to laugh really loud. As we were laughing, suddenly someone covered my eyes. I could feel the person's delicate fingers and straight away I knew who the person is.

"My dearest oppa." I smiled.

I turned around and hugged him tightly. He carried me and twirled me around. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he twirled me around. And then when I saw EXO, I smiled brightly and ran to them. All of them surrounded me and group hugged me.

"I missed all of you dorks." I smiled.

"We missed you too." They said

"Welcome back hyung." Byunghun oppa said.

"Yo L.Joe!" Baekhyun oppa said.

Now everything is complete and I couldn't help but to feel happy.

_______________

Hey guysss a new update for all. Comment and subscribe!

~Kkabseong~

XxheartsxX