28;

First Isn't Everything.

"Who the hell are you?" He asked.

"What do you mean by who am I? Myungsoo-ah, this isn't the time to joke around." I said.

"Myungsoo? Is that my name or something?" He asked.

Just in time the doctor came to me and continued what he wanted to say just now.

"Well Miss, as I was saying just now, he's awake but because his head suffered the most, he may get memory lost because of the impact. But now, I think you already knew about it." The doctor said.

"But, is there any way to let him remember back his past?" I asked.

"There is no miracle cure for memory loss but maybe through pictures, belongings or places where the both of you cherish the most may help to let him remember slowly." The doctor said.

He soon continued talking about being discharged and gave me the prescription for his medication. He soon took his leave and I went to call Sunggyu oppa to come down to the hospital with Infinite. I went to him and sat by his bed. I took his hand and weakly smiled.

"Miss, you're? And who are you to me?" He asked.

"I am Byun MinHee. I don't know whether you are going to believe me or not but I am your girlfriend. We've been together for months." I said.

"Really?" He asked.

I nodded and too out my phone to show it to him. 

"See? We have tons of photos together." I smiled.

"I still don't believe you." He said coldly.

"Its okay, it takes time." I weakly smiled. 

There was an awkward silence and thank god Infinite finally came not knowing the situation, they all literaly came to Myungsoo and scare him.

"Guys, I need to talk to all of you guys now." I said.

We all went outside and I took a deep breath before spilling everything.

"Myungsoo.... he lost all his memories..." I said.

"A-Are you serious?" Sunggyu oppa asked.

"Oppa! Do you think I have the time to joke about this!?" I shouted.

The quickly rushed in and Myungsoo was like asking them who they were. Sunggyu oppa sighed and went to him.

"We are you bestfriends. We are Infnite. We have known each other since middle school till now." He said.

Soon, they one by one introduced themselves and for some reasons, he felt more comfortable talking to Infinite rather than me. I sighed and walked out from the room. I hugged my knees and cried. I can't believe that this is happening to me. I can't believe that he lost all his memories. 

SUNGGYU POV;

Is this really happening? Myungsoo doesn't seem to remember a single thing. He doesn't seem to look at MinHee. He look like he didn't care at all about her. Gosh, what is going happened now? I went outside and saw MinHee crying. I went to her and gave her a tight hug. She cried in my arms, not caring about other people staring at her.

"Oppa, he seems to hate me." She said.

"He just forgotten you. I'm sure his going to have his memories back. Be persistent." I cheered. 

She weakly smiled and she told me to leave her alone while she take some fresh air. I went back in and went to Myungsoo.

"Myungsoo-ah, I know it may seems to much for you too handle. But, slowly we let you have your memories back." I said.

Soon, MinHee came back again and we, Infinite decided to leave the both of them alone. I hope that something good can at least come out from them.

END OF POV;

With teary red eyes, I came back. Wanting to talk to him. After Infinite left the room and sat down and looked at him.

"What are you looking at?" He asked.

"You." I said.

"I missed you." I added.

"Myungsoo-ah..... I am going to make your memories come back and we can be together again." I smiled.

I decided not to talk about memories now, since he just woke up and he may be probably tired. Suddenly, his stomach grumbled and I giggled. I told him to wait while I buy his favorite food. I left the room and went to the cafeteria to get his food although the queue is very long.

AUTHOR POV;

Chunji at first place came to the hospital to see L, like is he doing but, when he was walking along the hallway, he overheard Infinite talking, and he smirked when he heard that L had lose his memories. He went inside L's ward and smiled sneakily when he saw no one was there. 

"Hey. Let me just introduce myself. I'm Chunji. We are close friends. And want to a little bit more about your life?" He asked.

L nodded and listened to what Chunji is going to say.

"To tell you the truth, MinHee is not your girlfriend. The both of us are supposed to get married. You are just her toy. You get really bad insults from her parents and she actually wants you because you are popular. Don't trust anything she says okay? She never loved you. She knew that you love her, that's why she used you. You always buy for her anything she wants because that's the only way you can continue to date her. She just think that you're nothing but just a useless guys. She is just deceiving you. And plus, the both of us are official too. You can say that she is two timing. So, I hope that you would leave her alone and ignore her. I'm just helping you, so that you wouldn't get hurt." He said.

"So, whatever she said are just lies? Am I like a trash or something to her? Anyways, Chunji-sshi, thanks for telling me beforeheand." L smiled.

"Alright, I guess its time for me to go. See you soon. If you need to know more about your life, you can just tell me." Chunji smiled.

L nodded and Chunji left with a satisfied smile. He walked away and just in time, MinHee came with the food in her hands. She came in and gave him a smile and place the food on the table.

"Myungsoo-ah, here you go. Your food. Eat it al-"

L pushed the food away and glared at her.

"Don't you ever there step in this room ever again. You ." He spat.

"M-Myungsoo-ah..." I said.

"Just get out. I don't want to see you ever again." He said.

"But why?" I asked.

"Stop asking questions and get out!" He shouted.

I got shocked. Nver in my whole life, he shouts at me. I went to him and held his hand. He yanked it away and pushed me away. I almost fell back someone held me. I looked back and saw Dongwoo oppa holding me. Hoya oppa came to him and shouted at him for what he has done.

"Yah! What are you doing to her!?" He shouted.

"She needs to get out from my room this instant! What a . I may love you last time. But, I don't love you now. I can't believe I used to love someone like you." He said.

"Why are you being like this to me?" I cried.

"Shut up . Stop lying to me anymore. I may be blind last time, but this time I'm not gonna be that old stupid Myungsoo who loves you. Now get out." He said coldly.

I took a step back and ran away, crying. As I was running. I saw Chunji walking out from the hospital. Could it be that he found out that Myungsoo has lose all his memories and spread lies to him? I ran to him and shouted his name. He turned around and smiled at me as he walk to me.

"Aww sweetie, why are you crying?" He asked.

"What did you say to Myungsoo! I know you came to the room. Why else would you be here." I said.

"Hmm? I didn't say much, just passing by his room to check on him." He smirked.

"You bastard, how dare you come into his room." I slapped him.

"Hhaha, I'm just showing who you really belong to. You were originally mine anyway." He said as he slung his arms around me.

I pushed him away and slapped him once again. 

"No one ever gave you the rights to touch me." I hissed.

"Aww, honey, stop denying it." He smirked.

He left me and I got really mad. I can't believe he spread lies to him. I ran back up to his room and went straight to Myungsoo.

"Myungsoo-ah, its all lies. Don't believe him. I may not know what he has said to you, but please don't believe it." I said.

"Just shut up and get out. Lies or not, it doesn't matter. Now since all my memories are gone, so is our relationship. You and I are nothing but strangers. I want to live a new life." He said coldly.

I looked down and said,"Will it make you happy if I leave you?"

"More than ever." He said.

I sighed and left the room. I lied, I will never leave him. By the sidelines, I will make him remeber, help him regain all his memories. No way our relationship is going to end just like this. As I was walking out, Byunghun oppa suddenly appeared out of nowhere and he saw me. He walked towards me and looked at me.

"I heard." He said.

"He hates me now. Oppa, let's just leave." I sighed.

I pulled his hand and he pulled me back and hugged me. I cried in his arms.

"Its okay, he will regained his memories, I know. Never give up alright, if you need me, just call me. I will always make myself free for my bestfriend." He smiled.

"Oppa, do you know how much I cherish you?" I said as I hugged him tightly.

"As much as I do. Now come on, I shall treat you some ice cream to cheer you up." He said.

______________

A few days has passed since I last talked to Myungsoo, I heard from Infinite that he has been discharged 4 days ago and is able to go to school starting from today. I wore my school uniform and went down to eat breakfast with oppa. I haven't been talking to omma and appa, well its their fault that Myungsoo is like this. They have cut off the marriage and that doesn't make me forgive them. After eating with oppa, the both of us walked away as if they didn't exist at all. We heard them sighed, but we didn't care. I went inside oppa's car and he drove to school. After oppa parked his car, I walked with him towards EXO. As the both of us were walking, I saw Myungsoo talking and laughing with Infinite. 

"He is really happy without me huh?" I muttered.

I sighed and just walked away. How am I going to make him regain his memories? I looked at the infinite necklace that he gave me and held it close to me. 

"I'm going to find a way. No matter what you say." I said to myself. 

"Ayo wassup!" Chanyeol oppa said as he slung his arms around me.

"Wassup!" I said as I slung my arm around his waist.

I had to literally look at up when I'm close to him. His too tall. The whole 13 of us walked past Infinite and the other members greeted us while Myungsoo treated us as if we are all invinsible in his eyes. To be honest, my heart really hurts. Sunggyu oppa looked at me and he weakly smiled. I smiled back to him. I walked past Myungsoo and whispered to him.

"I've always love you." I whispered to his ears.

Before he could say anything, I walked away and catch up with the others.

______________

After school, I went to my locker and put away my things, because i was too lazy to bring my books home. I closed the locker door and saw Chunji leaning against the lockers looking at me. I rolled my eyes and walked away, but he hed my hand.

"Nah, you ain't going anywhere missy." He said.

"Please, our parents already broke off our marriage. We don't have any reason to meet anymore. Get off me." I said as I tried to pull my hand away.

"Not for me. Now, let's go my dear." He smiled.

He pulled me away and I struggled to get away from his strong grip.

"LET GO OF ME YOU BASTARD!" I shouted.

My shout made everyone around us got shocked. I forcefully pulled my hand away. I slapped him and walked away. He pulled me back once again and pushed me against the locker.

"What do you think you are d-"

He cutted my words and crashed his lips onto mine. My eyes widened and just in time, Myungsoo got out and saw us. I tried to signal him to help me, but he looked at me and walk away. A tear slid off from my eye as I saw him walking away. Chunji was too strong to be pushed away. I just kept punching him, but he ignored all thos punching and continued kissing me roughly.

He pulled away from the kiss and I showed him a disgusted face and punched his face this time. If slapping didn't help, I guess punching will do the job. He walked towards me looking really mad and I brave myself. I galred at him as he bent down to my eye-level.

"Do you have any idea about what you have done?" He asked.

"Yeah, I punched your face knowing that you hated it so much. Well, its fair because you ing kissed me when you knew that my lips is only for Myungsoo." I smirked.

"You little!" He said as he put his fist on the air.

"What you want to punch me? I dare you to!" I shouted.

He immediately put down his hand down and stared at me.

"Did you really think that I would hit you? Please, who would hit the person whom he likes?" He said as he ruffled my hair.

"Chunji-ah, I'm really confused by you." I said.

I left him and walked to the carpark to see oppa waiting for me. I ran to him and smiled..

"Yah, what took you such a long time?" He asked.

"I had to handle some pest. Come on oppa, let's go home." I smiled.

He nodded and he drove back home. On the way back, I kept thinking about Myungsoo. He became so cold and distant. If looks can kill, all of us would be dead by now. His glares is really scary and intimidating. I feel like helping him regaining his memories is going to be a hella hard thing to do.

_____________

Haiii, new update for youuuu! Enjoy! Don't forget to comment and subscribe!

XxheartsxX