01;

First Isn't Everything.

Another day of school. Which means another day of Chanhee. Yes, the Lee Chanhee, the flower boy in Teen Top. He has been bugging me these days. And I find it annoying. Uhh, if only Jiwon is here. Why must she fly to another country when I need her. Gosh, just 3 more months. And I will see her again. 

"Yah, MinMin! Ppalli. You don't want to be late for school right? Come on!" Baekhyun oppa said.

I quickly rushed down and went in the car. We left the mansion and headed for school. The both of us got abandoned by our parents ever since we were still young. We learn how to live independently and also not to rely on someone too much. 

I've never love someone. Love? I never believe in it anyway. I forgotten how to love. I forgotten the meaning of love ever since they left us. Unlike my oppa, I shun myself from other people. Oppa has gotten over the fact that our parents left us, but not me. They are the reason why I am like this. The cheerful me is long gone.  There is no such thing as happiness in my life. 

"Byun MinHee! Get back to your senses. We've reached! Be happy will you? At least smile okay?" He asked.

"No." I simply said.

Oppa sighed. I walked out from the car, ignoring everybody I see. No matter how cold I am, people just can't stop smiling at me eventhough they know I'm gonna ignore it. Then, the person who annoy me every single day came up to me, smiling.

"Annyeong!" He smiled.

I ignored him and walked away. He kept following me around, but I got really used to it. I mean its been a year since he has been bothering me. Well, although he is annoying, but I can't deny that he can make me smile but I just do it secretly.

"What do you want?" I asked coldly.

"You to talk to me." He smiled.

"Talk to you already. Happy?" I asked.

"No, that's not talking." He whined.

"Suit yourself." I said.

I walked past him, ignoring his calls. He stomped his foot and ran to me.

"Hey, don't ignore me." He pouted.

I can't help but to laugh. His pout! Damn, its so cute yet funny.

"Y-you laughed! Byun MinHee just laughed!" His shouted in happiness.

I quickly went back to my emotionless face and told him to shut up. He shook his head and continued boasting that he made me laugh. I mentally slapped myself for laughing, why is that this time I can't control my laughter?

"I have to tell this to Teen Top! They will be shock!" He shouted as he ran to the cafeteria.

Uhh, that guy. Nothing can stop him. 

CHANHEE POV;

"Guys! Guess what?" I shouted.

"What? MinHee finally talked to you?" Byunghyun asked.

"Nah. better than that! She laughed! She laughed!" I said in happiness.

"Dude, from what I see, I think you are starting to like her." Minsoo said.

"I only want to get to know her hyung, that's all." I said.

"Then, why are you so willing to continue pestering her to be friends? Why do you keep interfering her life? You give up easily." He replied.

Do I like her? That's why I am doing this? Damnit, Minsoo hyung got me thinking for awhile.

"If you like her, tell her the truth. You may never know what the result is. We'll be here supporting you." Niel said.

"You guys are taliking ! Haha, its time for class. Let's go." I said, trying to change the subject.

Subconciously, I ran to MinHee. And talked to her eventhough she isn't replying to me.

END OF POV;

AUTHOR POV;

"That dude, he's being too obvious." L.Joe said.

"Only a fool can't tell that he likes her." ChanJo said.

The guys sighed as they see Chunji being clingy towards MinHee.

"Yah! Stop bugging me already!" MinHee said.

"Wow, day by day, your sentence is getting longer and longer. That's a good sign." He smiled.

"Shut up." She said.

"No, I won't." He grinned.

MinHee sighed as the overly cheerful guy kept talking to her.

___________________________________

Lessons has finally ended and she went straight to her oppa. She never like hanging out after school, she prefers to stay at home. 

"Oppa, send me home first." She said.

"Alright. Wait for me at the car. I'll catch up with you." He said.

She nodded and walked towards the car. She waited for Baekhyun and soon he arrived. He drove her back home and then left again. Sometimes, she feel jealous towards her oppa. Its like he is able to get over it and be happy, but not for her. The memory of her parents leaving her is still fresh on her mind. It felt like it happened yesterday to her. The cold hearted girl is someone different once she is slone. She becomes weak, when she is alone. No one know this side of her, even her oppa doesn't. 

"Why did you have to leave us?" She cried.

"Are we that burdensome?" She added.

Up until now, she still wonder why they said that they were better off without her and her oppa. Then, she received a text which made her subconciously smile.

"Yo, MinHee. Always be happy! Stop being emotionless already. Neh, its okay! This handsome guy will make you laugh and smile. Don't cry, Don't be emotionless. Be happy <3"

As per normal, she never reply to his text. But she felt happy that someone at least comfort her, eventhough they don't know a about her.

"Not replying again!? Hmph... its okay. I'm used to it! Chanhee will never back down! AJA AJA FIGHTING!" He texted again.

This time MinHee laughed.

"This guy is really cute. Haha, maybe he's not that bad after all. Maybe I should at least open up to him?" She asked herself.

She soon finds herself not crying but laughing at the endless text Chanhee gave. Little that she know, Baekhyun heard her laughs and he got shocked. He couldn't believe his ears.

"D-Did she just laughed?" He asked himself.

It has been a long time since he heard her laugh. He actually felt relief that his sister still knew how to laugh. 

"HAHAHAH! This is really funny!" MinHee laughed.

Chanhee has been telling her jokes and making her laugh till she was about to cry. She felt like her abs muscle were growing. She really couldn't stop laughing at his jokes.

"Its been a long time since I heard you laughed." Baekhyun chuckled.

"Oh oppa. Heh, I'm still a human. I should at least laugh in my life." She joked.

"Haha, you've changed a bit these days. At least you weren't that cold anymore." He said.

She just chuckled and Baekhyun left her room. For the very first time, she felt like someone really cares for her other than her oppa.

END OF POV;

___________________________________

HEYYYYYY! Its my new story. Don't worry! I'm still writing on Forever Mine. But I felt like writing another one. Heh. Enjoy reading.

XxheartsxX