Beauty you got there!

Forbidden

No one's POV: 

"Mrs Kwon really did that?" Kyungsoo asked on Monday and Yixing nodded excitedly whilst Jongin and Kyungsoo sat there wide eyed 
"Didn't think she had it in her" Jongin muttered 
"Exactly what I thought! But you can't tell anyone else about this" Yixing replied and the other two nodded, the class finishing their warm up and walking over to their teacher. Yep. It was that time where the three of them were subjected to early morning sport lessons, in the freezing autumn weather where their teacher didn't give a damn. At leat today, Yixing remembered his pump. 

"Right boys, today we're going to be playing baseball" their teacher announced, met with groans from some students and cheers from others 
"We're going to be splitting into two teams and you will be playing to see who is the best team overall" he continued 
"The teams captains have already been decided; Inguk, Yixing get up here and start picking your teams" he finished and Inguk and Yixing stepped forward. 

"It'll be nice to beat China town here at something" Inguk muttered before calling out one of his friends to join him 
"Grow up" he muttered and called Jongin out to join him. Soon the two teams were built, Inguk had his friends on his team and Yixing had Kyungsoo, Jongin... and well everyone else on his team. Once the teams were decided, a coin was tossed to see who would go first. Inguk won the toss and chose Yixing's teams to go first. 

'That's weird' Yixing thought, going back to his own team, he thought that Inguk would have surely wanted to go first... so why hadn't he?
"Well?" Kyungsoo asked 
"We're going first" Yixing replied
"Let us three go first" Jongin said, pointing to himself and three other guys 
"Really?" Yixing asked and Jongin nodded. 

"Then you can and Kyungsoo can go after us" he replied and Yixing nodded as the three of them got ready to bat. 

.....

So far, Yixing's team had managed to score just one run with one of the team members getting knocked out after three strikes. Finally it was Yixing's turn. He had never really played baseball before, he was just watching how Jongin played and hoped he got it right when it came to his turn. 
"Alright guys, move in, this one should be easy" Inguk called out and everyone in his group began laughing whilst he rolled his eyes. 

"Loser" the person behind him kept saying to him 
'Ignore him, ignore him' Yixing thought and looked to Jongin who was showing him how to stand correctly and how to hold the bat 
"Loser" the person said again and Yixing missed 
"Strike one!" the teacher called out and Inguk's team began laughing whilst Yixing prepared himself for the next ball. 

"Loser" and again Yixing missed 
"Strike two!" the teacher called out and this time Yixing started to get moody... what happened to sportmanship? 
"Loser" and this time Yixing turned to him 
"Will you grow up!" he shouted to the guy in Mandarin as Inguk threw the ball.

"Yixing!" 

-------

"Beauty of an injury you've got there" Jongin said, him and Kyungsoo leading Yixing through the hall to the nurse's office. What happened? Well, Yixing shouted at the guy behind him just as Inguk threw the ball. By the time Kyungsoo could warn him, it was too late. The ball went straight into Yixing's face... straight into his nose... now Kyungsoo and Jongin were having to lead him down the hall whilst he had his head tipped back to stop the flow of blood. 

"How about we get him to the nurse's office before we compliment him on his injuries" Kyungsoo said, rolling his eyes at the pouting Jongin whilst Yixing groaned 
"You have no idea how much this hurts" he said, bringin his hand up to touch his nose but whined when Kyungsoo slapped it away 
"Don't! You'll yourself even more" he exclaimed just as Joonmyeon came walking down the hall and paused when he saw the three of them.

"What are you guys doing?" he asked 
"Taking Yixing to the nurse's office. He took a baseball to the nose" Jongin replied 
"And it hurts so much!" Yixing added, lifting up a little so his back would stop aching 
"Wow really?" Joonmyeon asked and Kyungsoo and Jongin nodded whilst Yixing gave a thumbs down. 

"I can take him from here, you two go back to your lesson now" Joonmyeon said and reluctantly Kyungsoo and Jongin left. It wasn't that they didn't trust Joonmyeon... they hated P.E. and wanted to miss the rest of the lesson taking care of Yixing... like that was going to happen now... 
"Come on" Joonmyeon said softly, placing his hand on Yixing's back and leading him through the hall. Upon entering the nurse's office... the nurse wasn't actually there... Joonmyeon couldn't leave Yixing there without trying to help him somehow.

.......

"Ow" Yixing said and flinched when Joonmyeon dabbed a cloth around his nose to clear the blood
"Sorry" Joonmyeon replied and placed his hand behind Yixing's head to keep him in place 
"How did this happen?" Joonmyeon asked and Yixing sighed before wincing 
"We were playing baseball and the guy behind me kept calling me a loser. I turned around and told him to shut up just as the ball was thrown and... yeah..." he explained. 

"Well you shouldn't have told the other guy to shut up. Otherwise you wouldn't have had the ball hit your nose" Joonmyeon said, feeling a little queasy over the blood that there was 
"I shouted it to him in Mandarin, he couldn't understand me, it was worth it" Yixing replied and both of them laughed as Joonmyeon found a spare ice pack, placing it over Yixing's nose and helping him to the headmasters office. 

"You did a pretty good job back there" Yixing said, finally being able to stand up straight 
"Well I had to take first aid training to prepare myself before I became a teacher" Joonmyeon replied 
"You could replace the school nurse! I had to take Kyungsoo to her once because he fainted at this cut Jongin had on his elbow and she didn't have a clue on what to do" Yixing exclaimed whilst Joonmyeon laughed.

"Well I wouldn't be good in situations where student's limbs are hanging of them. For now I think I'll keep my job as it is" he said, arriving at their destination and knocking on the headmasters door 
"Come in" came a voice and Joonmyeon opened the door to let Yixing in. When headmaster Park saw Yixing walk in with an ice pack over his nose, his eyes widened as he stood up. 

"What happened?" he asked 
"He got hit in the nose with a baseball" Joonmyeon replied whilst the headmaster sighed and indicated for Yixing to sit down
"Thank you Joonmyeon" he said and Joonmyeon nodded before taking one last worried glance at Yixing and left. 

"What am I going to do with you Zhang Yixing" the headmaster muttered, getting on the phone to his wife to ask her to take Yixing to the hospital to get his nose checked over. Yixing didn't mind though, he'll probably get a day or two of to rest! As he sat there, he had this weird feeling in his stomach. It wasn't nerves... but it felt like that and had been there since he was at the nurse's office... but he didn't know what it was. 


Double update WOOP WOOP

Okay first of, I have no idea how baseball is played. I'm British, our national sports are football, rugby and cricket most of what I wrote up there probably came from my knowledge of rounders and stuff so I apologise in advance. 

Secondly, when writting the baseball section, it reminded me of this;

Anybody know where it's from? :P Took me ages to find a gif!

Until the next chapter!!