Doctor Zhang

Forbidden

No one's POV: 

For the next few days, Yixing was trying to think of stuff to do in order to cheer himself up. The headmaster's wife suggested that he stopped speaking to his parents for a while, give them time to come to terms with what Yixing had told them. They could contact him if they wanted to speak to him. As well as that, Kyungsoo and Jongin had noticed how sad Yixing was looking and kept asking him what was wrong until he was able to tell them what was going on. 

When they did find out, they felt really bad for him and took it in their stride to cheer him up. This involved making idiots of themselves and making up cheesy jokes in the hopes that he would crack a smile, laugh and tell them to grow up. Which he did. Most people would have found their antics annoying at one point and would have to eventually tell them to shut up. But not Yixing. Kyungsoo and Jongin being idiots is just what he needed to cheer him up, he was actually glad to have idiots like them as friends. 

And then there was Joonmyeon. Whenever Yixing came to him after school before going to the headmaster, he just didn't speak about it. Instead they spoke about whatever was in their minds. They spoke about whatever popped into their minds and Yixing liked it. Joonmyeon wasn't acting too obvious, that he was trying to distract Yixing, but he was doing a pretty job about it. What did they talk about? The usual; how school was going and planning on what they were going to do over the weekend when they met up as per usual. What they never talked about was what was going to happen after Yixing finished his year in Korea and returned to China, how they were going to keep their relationship going. 

There wouldn't be time for that anyway

-------

"What do you want to be when you're older?" Joonmyeon asked in the staff room as Yixing looked up from his work, pausing to think 
"I don't really know" he replied with a shrug of his shoulders 
"I've wanted to be many things growing up... most of them being hindered with my asthma" he added before sighing 
"Well what were some of the jobs you wanted to have when you were younger?" he asked. 

"I can't remember most of them but I think I wanted to be a chef... although I can't cook to save my life. I wanted to be an accountant like my mum, but I hate maths. I guess the ideal job that stuck with me the most is to become a doctor because then I can help people" Yixing explained. 

"Become on then!" Joonmyeon exclaimed 
"Really?" Yixing asked "You think I can do it?"
"Of course. You're a smart kid Yixing, anything is possible" Joonmyeon replied 
"And I'm not just saying it because we're dating" he added, smirking when he saw Yixing blush. 

"Doctor Zhang" Yixing muttered to himself when he imagined himself as a doctor 
"It's quite catchy when you think about it" Joonmyeon said and both of them laughed as a teacher walked in. Had both of them looked at this teacher, they would see the teacher pause just a bit as they walked into the room and saw Yixing and Joonmyeon laughing. They would have seen the teacher leaning in slightly to listen to their conversation as they were searching for whatever it is they needed and took one more glance at the two of them before they left.

"So why did you become a science teacher?" Yixing asked 
"Science was the subject that I was excelling in the most at school. I didn't want to be stuck in a dead end job and from an early age I wanted to be a teacher" Joonmyeon replied 
"Yeah but science?" Yixing asked, making Joonmyeon laugh.

"Hey! It's not bad of a subject and I'm not that bad of a teacher" he replied 
"You say that" Yixing said and Joonmyeon feigned shock before he got up and began tickling Yixing 
"I'm a bad teacher am I?" he asked as Yixing began squealing 
"S-stop it" he shouted and began laughing and trying to push Joonmyeon off of him. 

"No way" Joonmyeon replied 
"Alright, alright! You're an amazing teacher... n-now stop this before a teacher walks in!" Yixing shouted out and sighed in relief when Joonmyeon stopped tickling him 
"Good" was the only thing he said whilst Yixing pouted before they could hear shuffling outside the room and it was time for Yixing to move onto his next lesson. 

As he was about to leave, Yixing was stopped by Joonmyeon taking his hand and placing a light kiss on it, making him frown at the action 
"See you tomorrow" he said and Yixing nodded, still unsure as to why Joonmyeon had done that before he left the classroom. 

Oh, if only the two of them were to know

-------

Walking into the headmaster's office, Yixing was surprised to see his wife stood there waiting for him 
"I thought you were at work today?" he asked 
"I had the rest of the day of and my husband has a meet thay he'll be late home for so I thought I'd come pick you up" she replied... the headmaster never told Yixing about a meeting this morning. Nonetheless, Yixing still followed her to the car to get a lift home. 

-------

"Come in" Joonmyeon said when he heard someone knock on the door, looking up and was surprised to see the headmaster walking into the class 
"Can I have a word with you, in my office please?" he asked and Joonmyeon nodded
"Of course" he replied and followed the headmaster to his office. 


Oh you guys are going to hate me for the next few chapter *evil grin* 

As for the previous chapter, loads of you have been asking about what Yixing's mum had said to make him cry. I decided to not write the scene because it would have probably just ended up being the...  want to say usual... of what is written in fics about disapproving parents. I wanted to leave it up to your imagination as to what she said. I have in my mind what Yixing's mum said and how the conversation went, now it's your turn to decide how the conversation went. Does that make sense? 

Until the next chapter!!