Pull yourself together!

Forbidden

No one's POV: 

And so we move on from the butterflies and the fluttering in his stomach. After the headmaster and his wife told Yixing the meaning behind the fluttering in your stomach, he was living in denial; there was no way that the fluttering in his stomach meant that he liked Joonmyeon.

Nope

Stop it

I know what you're like! Yixing get's a little fluter in his stomach and you're all like "Oh my gosh how cute". NOPE! Yixing did not like Joonmyeon thank you very much! He can remember Jongin and Kyungsoo telling him when Joonmyeon first arrived, he may not like him now but eventually he'll just be like everyone else and fall for Joonmyeon. Yixing would admit that Joonmyeon was a good teacher and better than most of the teachers at the school. But he would never admit to liking him!

What am I talking about? He didn't like him at all!

Or... at least that's what he thought... 

"What's wrong with you?" Kyungsoo asked, making Yixing jump a bit 
"N-nothing why?" he asked 
"You look really rough this morning" Jongin replied, earning a hit from Kyungsoo 
"In a concerned friend way" he added before pouting and rubbing his arm. 

"Ah yeah... I couldn't sleep at all last night" Yixing replied and at that moment a genuine yawn escaped his lips 
"It looks like you haven't had a nights sleep in days" Kyungsoo said and Yixing waved it away 
"I'm fine... really" but the other two were not convinced. But it was true, Yixing hadn't had a good nights sleep since the night he was told about getting butterflies in your stomach. Why? Because he kept having these stupid dreams which woke him up as if he just had a freaking nightmare!

An example; 

As usual Yixing would be in class in his dream. Kyungsoo would be there with him and they would be doing work as they normally would. That's how the dream would start everytime, every night he dreamnt this. In this particular dream, Joonmyeon had asked him to stay behind so they could go over some work he handed in. By this point, Yixing knew exactly what happened everytime Joonmyeon asked him to stay behind and yet he would never wake up from it. 

Basically, Yixing would stand there waiting for Joonmyeon to say something to him as to why he told him to stay behind. As usual, a smirk would appear over Joonmyeon's face and he would pull Yixing in for a kiss. Yixing wouldn't pull away oh no! His arms went straight around Joonmyeon's neck and Joonmyeon's around his waist to pull him close. 

And it would be at that point that Yixing would wake up as if he had woken up from a nightmare and wouldn't be able to get back to sleep after it... oh the joys of having a crush on someone (IT'S NOT A CRUSH!) 

-----

Fast forward to the present and today Yixing had the pleasure of sharing what would be a Mandarin lesson with Joonmyeon... brilliant... 

"What does this sentence mean here?" Joonmyeon asked, leaning over to show Yixing the line 
"U-uh it's saying h-how the character wants to l-let her love interest know she likes him but of course they can't because of society" Yixing replied before frowning, what the heck was he reading? 
"Oh" Joonmyeon said and went to look the sentence over again before nodding. 

"Thanks" he said sitting back down 
"N-no problem" Yixing replied and inwardly cursed himself 
'Pull yourself together!' he thought and lightly slapped himself on the cheek... well... he thought he did but the slap was loud enough to attract the attention of Joonmyeon. 

"You alright?" he asked and Yixing paused before nodding 
"J-just thought I had a bug on me" he replied and blushed before he frowned again, why couldn't he control his emotions it wasn't like he was acting like this before around him. 

It's because he likes Joonmyeon 

But he doesn't... at least he thinks this anyway!

When it's time to move onto the final lesson of the day, Yixing is quick to leave the room, not uttering a goodbye or anything to a perplexed Joonmyeon. Did he do something wrong again?

Walking down the hall to meet Kyungsoo and Jongin, Yixing had decided this; he just had the ball to get through and then had the winter holidays back home in China to clear his head of everything. He didn't like Joonmyeon, he just didn't! Just a few more days and then he could escape for two weeks to get his head cleared of everything. It couldn't be that hard to make a decision as to whether someone liked their teacher or not... right? 

"Sorry" someone said when they bumped into Yixing and when Yixing looked, saw Sooyeon there
"How are you after the whole disection thing?" he asked and Sooyeon nodded
"Fine. Mr Kim... Joonmyeon, held me back and told me that whenever there was a disection I can tell him whether I want to do it or not and he'll find something else for me to do in the meantime" she replied and Yixing nodded as they awkwardly waved goodbye to each other and started walking down the hall before Sooyeon stopped him again. 

"Thanks... for not forcing me to do the disection" she said and Yixing nodded before she piped up again 
"Are you going to the ball?" she asked 
"I have to, headmaster Park's wife is forcing me to" Yixing replied with a dramatic sigh as they both laughed 
"Well... I'll see you there" and the two waved goodbye a second time before they both hurried down the hall to their respective friends, banners advertising the impending ball hanging over their heads.


I am sooo tired but I wanted to do this double update so be greatful!! 

Also, Sooyeon, not she's not going to be a love intereference or anything I have something specially planned for her and Yixing in the ball chapter.... speaking of which is the next chapter!! :D Ah I'm so excited but then there's also the camping trip and just... ahuiahdsfhfhdfsd

Until then!!