The tables have turned

Forbidden

No one's POV: 

"How are you these days?" the headmaster asked a few days later, driving towards the school with Yixing next to him 
"A little bit better" the boy replied and the headmaster nodded, not needing to ask no more. Over the past few days, the headmaster and his wife were basically there to hear Yixing complain, let him rant out his feelings. They thought he was complaining and ranting over how stressful school was lately. The reality was that he was actually complaining about Joonmyeon. How much of a jerk he was... but he couldn't stop liking him. 

However, after their meeting in the hall the other day and how Joonmyeon just carried on walking without a glance back or anything (or so he thinks), Yixing was just close to giving up now. Let's face it; he could like his teacher but he was never going to get him for hiself. Joonmyeon was never going to kiss him back and he had to face it now and, in layman terms, man up. 

Oh if only he knew how this day was going to pan out 

------

"What's China like?" Jongin asked that morning 
"Why are you asking this all of a sudden?" came Yixing's reply, frowning 
"Because, when you go back to China we're going to want to visit you at some point and we want to know what it's like" Jongin explained with a roll of his eyes 
"Well I could be completely bias towards my country like if you guys were doing an exchange in China and I asked you about Korea, so I'll leave it for now" Yixing replied. 

"Right boys, warm up time" their P.E. teacher called out, met his groans as the students gathered to see what torture he was going to put them through this morning. At the point, Joonmyeon walked out with his first class for the day. First years. Drove him crazy. 
"Right guys, you're only allowed to stay in this area. I'm just going to be here to answer questions, I'm not going to spoon feed you everything today" he said and let his students get on with what they were suppose to do. 

Upon hearing his voice, Yixing turned to see Joonmyeon staring over at the class. Hands in his coat pocket, the wind rustling his hair about just a little. In Yixing's eyes he looked perfect... and he hated it... 
"After you've stretched, all of you will do a lap around the field. Last one back has to do twenty push ups" the teacher said before his eyes landed on Yixing 
"Zhang, you're exempt from the push ups" he added and Yixing nodded whilst everyone sped of around the field and he took his time. 

Running around the field, Yixing found himself taking a glance at Joonmyeon every so often. Most of the times he did, he was met with Joonmyeon staring straight back at him. That was weird. Joonmyeon never really glanced at him after the kiss and their argument. In fact, Joonmyeon just kept staring at him until a student came over to ask him for help. 

"Come on Zhang" the teacher shouted, snapping Yixing back into reality as he quickly sped over to join the class whilst Jongin was made to do the push ups, grumbling to himself. 

------

Four words for you guys; 

The tables have turned

How so? Well, Joonmyeon was now turning into Yixing. Confused by what I mean? It's simple really; Joonmyeon couldn't get Yixing out of his head. He couldn't get the kiss out of his head. He couldn't get the look that Yixing made when he realised what he had done, yet Joonmyeon himself just kept shouting at him out of his head. 

And it got on his nerves... a lot 

Why was he acting like this all of a sudden? It should have been easy for him to just move on from the incident and have to put up with a few more months of Yixing glaring at him before he was back in China. 

But he couldn't move on! What was going on with him? 

"Mr Kim" a student said when Joonmyeon looked up from his computer and saw her standing at his desk, wanting help 
"Sorry" he replied and shook his head before looking to see what her problem was. If you think Yixing was distracted with Joonmyeon before the whole kissing incident, Joonmyeon was now just as distracted after the kissing incident. 

It didn't help that he had to teach a certain Zhang Yixing last lesson either

.....

Whenever he taught Yixing, to begin with, Joonmyeon never really noticed him. As they got to know each other some more, Joonmyeon acknowledged his existence. After the kissing incident, Yixing couldn't take his eyes off of Joonmyeon and Joonmyeon, eventually, the same. Except today was different. Today, Yixing actually looked as if he was doing the work and taking notes like everyone else was. Gone was the constant glaring and muttering under his breath. He was bak to the student who didn' give a damn about Joonmyeon the first time they met. 

And Joonmyeon didn't like it 

He didn't know why... but it just felt weird to him that Yixing was no longer interacting with him, making eye contact with him, smiling at him whenever they passed each other in the hall. Heck. Joonmyeon even missed the constant insults that were being thrown at him! He found himself wanting to at least start something up with Yixing again... in fact... he had the perfect excuse to get Yixing to talk to him!

"As you leave, I'll be handing back the homework that you gave in on Monday" he said and stood by the door, smiling as students took their homework and said goodbye to him. As Yixing went to take his, Joonmyeon muttered in his ear to stay behind as he sighed and sat back down at his desk. As for Joonmyeon, this was his chance to speak to Yixing. He wanted to this to be perfect... but he couldn't think of how to start the conversation... 

"You wanted to see me" Yixing piped up after the last student left and Joonmyeon nodded, bring a seat over to Yixing's desk and sat across from him 
"This is now the second piece of work in a row I've set you which you have failed now" he said and Yixing shrugged his shoulders 
"I was struggling with a few of the questions" he replied, making Joonmyeon sigh. 

"Why didn't you come and see me to seek help?" he asked 
"Well I'm not really in a mood to speak to you right now let alone seek help" Yixing replied whilst Joonmyeon groaned 
"This is not a time to be angry at me because of what happened. This is about your future" he said, running a hand through his hair but Yixing said nothing, only stared at him. 

"Seriously Yixing! Can't you just put what happened behind you to focus on your studies?" Joonmyeon asked 
"Like you said, I only think of myself" Yixing replied and Joonmyeon shook his head 
"You're acting like a child" he muttered whilst Yixing glared at him 
"And you also do that! You keep calling me selfish and a child" he exclaimed jumping out of his seat. 

"Sit down please" Joonmyeon said calmly 
"Not when you speak to me like this" Yixing replied 
"I'm not speaking to you like anything" Joonmyeon said 
"You hardly speak to me" Yixing muttered and this time it was Joonmyeon's turn to glare at him. 

"Don't try to turn this on me! We've had every chance to speak since that incident" he said 
"Well you never spoke to me" Yixing replied 
"Why should I have to start the conversation?" Joonmyeon asked, standing up himself now. 

"Because you were the one who shouted at me" Yixing exclaimed 
"Because you kissed me!" Joonmyeon shot back, slowly becoming fustrated himself 
"Well it's not as if I can't help it" Yixing said and Joonmyeon scoffed 
"Can't help it? Of course you can help it! You stand there and think that maybe I may just be your teacher and you don't go kissing him" he exclaimed. 

"You wouldn't understand! You don't like me like I like you" Yixing blurted out and Joonmyeon should have stood there shocked and realised that all this time it was because Yixing liked him, but emotions were running high this afternoon 
"Like you? What like the fact that since that kiss I've always had a guilty conscience. That I should have ran after you that day? That since that kiss, slowly but surely you've invaded my mind and I haven't been able to get you out since?" Joonmyeon shouted and the two stood there glaring at each for a moment. What happened next? It's simple really;

They kissed...


Surprise my lovelies...