If looks could kill

Forbidden

No one's POV: 

After coming home and having his wife explain to him what was going on, the headmaster hesitantly reached up before knocking on Yixing's bedroom door hearing a faint come in as he opened the room and found Yixing lying face down. As for Yixing, he knew someone had entered the room, he heard the door open and shut and felt a dipping at the end of his bed when someone sat on it. After that, it was silent for a moment or two before either of them said anything. 

"So, my wife tells me that earlier you came home in a right mood and shut yourself in here" the headmaster said, watching as Yixing nodded his head 
"Can I know why?" he asked and waited, hearing a sigh from Yixing as he turned his head to the side 
"Being a teenager is hard" was his reply, making the headmaster nod. 

"Why is it hard?" he asked 
"Because life for us is so stressful right now and I've learnt today that I can't always get what I want" Yixing replied, hearing the headmaster sigh 
"Mr Kim rang up just after I  got back here" he said and Yixing bit his lip... ah... him... 

"What did he want?" he asked 
"To tell me that he spoke to other teachers and spoke to you earlier. That you were extremely stressed and broke down in front of him earlier" the headmaster began whilst Yixing had to stop himself from scoffing. So that's what Joonmyeon called it? Yixing kissing him as the boy's emotions playing with him? Couldn't he clearly see that Yixing liked him? That he was serious about that kiss? 

"Oh" was all Yixing said before the headmaster continued 
"Next time you feel stressed Yixing, come talk to myself or my wife. You're living with us so it's our duty to act as your temporary parents... alright?" he asked and Yixing nodded 
"Good, now cheer up. I don't know about you but I'm starving and I think I can smell pizza downstairs" he added, making Yixing smile as he finally sat up and the headmaster patted him on his back to try and cheer him up... having minimal success of course. 

------

The next day at school, to Kyungsoo and Jongin, Yixing seemed fine. He wasn't moody, maybe just a bit tired and he was speaking like he normally would. But Yixing was far from fine. He was pissed of and it didn't help that later on in the day he had science with a certain Kim Joonmyeon. 

"I'm just saying" Kyungsoo began 
"It would have helped if she actually knew what she was teaching us" he added 
"Since when does Ms Oh ever know what she's teaching?" Jongin asked making Kyungsoo laugh and managing to crack a smile out of Yixing. Turning the corner, the three of them continued with their conversation but Yixing paused and frowned when he saw Sooyeon limping down the hall. 

"You two go on without me, I'll catch up" he said and the other two nodded as he walked over to Sooyeon who shot him a pained smile when she saw him. 

"What happened to you?" he asked 
"Gymnastics, I landed on my ankle weirdly" Sooyeon replied 
"Have you been to the nurse's office?"
"Well I'm trying to get there but" and Sooyeon pointed to her ankle to indicate that she wasn't going to make progress any time soon. 

Sighing, Yixing looked around before bending down 
"What are you doing?" Sooyeon asked 
"Get on my back and I'll take you" Yixing replied 
"But people will stare" 
"Does it look like I'm going to care?" Yixing asked and with that Sooyeon got onto his back and Yixing began carrying her down the hall. 

Their journey mainly consisted of students giving them a few awkward stared but Yixing didn't care, he was making conversation with Sooyeon to make sure she didn't get flustered with people staring at them. 

"Uh exuse me" came a voice and Yixing paused before turning around to see Joonmyeon there 
"Why are you carrying Sooyeon like that?" he asked 
"She hurt her ankle and can hardly walk on it so I'm speeding up her journey to the nurse's office" Yixing replied, wanting to add a 'problem?' onto the end of that but decided it wouldn't have been the best thing to do whilst Joonmyeon nodded and sent them on their way. 

......

"You know Yixing" Sooyeon began as Yixing helped her into a seat 
"Whoever ends up with you in the future, they're one lucky person" she finished and Yixing smiled, wishing her a speedy recovery and mkaking his way to his lesson... the dreaded science lesson... 

------

Throughout most of the lesson, Joonmyeon was met with the majority of the class laughing at his jokes, taking part in discussions and asking questions if they didn't understand anything. Then he was met at the other end of the spectrum with Yixing and if looks could kill, he would have been dead ten fold by now. Like seriously, a glaring Yixing is a scary Yixing. 

"Right so now we're moving onto the differences between DNA and RNA" he began, scanning the classroom before his eyes landed on Yixing 
"Yixing, can you tell me two facts about RNA" he said and there was a pause before Yixing gave his answer 
"RNA stands for ribonucleic acid and unlike DNA, it's single stranded".

"Very good" and with that went to ask other students other questions. Except, with the other students he was smiling and being nice to them! Alright then, if Joonmyeon was acting like that, Yixing decided that two could play at his game... 


Hey guys!! :D 

Trust me, this is happening now but in a few chapters time you are all going to love me... before stuff happens again... it's going to be a rollercoaster of stuff trust me!

Until the next chapter!