Realisation

Forbidden

No one's POV: 

And so we come full circle so Yixing realising something he had been trying to avoid for so long. It wasn't until the day the students returned from Jeju Island and Yixing was in the car with the headmaster did he realise it and it struck him like a tonne of bricks. But you're all there thinking what the heck am I talking about? Well this actually started the day poor Yixing had his asthma attack and had to go to the hospital to get checked over and treated. Let's go back to that shall we? 

......

"Yixing, wake up" Joonmyeon said softly, shaking the boy as he woke up and rubbed his eyes 
"What?" he whined 
"We can go now" Joonmyeon replied and Yixing frowned 
"Really?" he asked.

"Yep, the doctor just did a final checkover and deemed that you were well enough to leave. He just gave me an extra pump and said that you needed to rest" Joonmyeon explained, helping Yixing out of his bed and helping him out of the hospital to a taxi waiting for them out front. 

"So I was speaking to Mr Choi on the phone earlier" Joonmyeon began and Yixing nodded
"And he thinks it would be best if you went home, spent the remainder of the trip back with the headmaster so you could properly rest" he finished and Yixing's eyes widened 
"But I don't want to!" he exclaimed 
"I know but-"

"No! I won't be a nuisance I'll just need to rest and won't be able to take part in as much as everyone else" Yixing interrupted, making Joonmyeon sigh 
"Please... I never got to do anything like this when I was younger because of my mum" he pleaded 
"I'll... I'll see what I can do" Joonmyeon replied and Yixing nodded, turning his attention to the window and ignoring Joonmyeon for the rest of the journey back to the camp. 

------

"Thank God!" Jongin shouted when he saw Yixing walked towards their dorm and he and Kyungsoo pulled him in for a tight hug 
"Never do that to us again!" Kyungsoo added, Yixing smiling as he hugged them back 
"Come on now you two, let him get some rest" Joonmyeon said and with that Kyungsoo and Jongin led him back to their dorm so they could sleep, Joonmyeon went back to his dorm to speak to Mr Choi about letting Yixing stay. 

.....

That same afternoon, Yixing was expecting to find himself still sleeping and resting in bed whilst everyone else was out doing their own thing and enjoying themselves... he didn't expect himself to be sat on a make shift raft in the middle of the lake whilst the others swam around him... yep... you heard me right... 

"Leave me alone" Yixing whined when Jongin woke him up 
"Nope, it's time to eat and then we're going swimming again" he replied as Yixing groaned 
"But I don't swim" he said 
"We know, which is why Mr Choi and Joonmyeon spent most of the morning building a raft for you" Jongin replied to which Yixing sat up in bed frowning. 

"They did that?" he asked 
"Yep, they felt sorry for you because of what happened and stuff and figured that heck, they wan't to have fun as well, they'll keep an eye on you when you're on top of a raft. No one can miss you on it anyway" Jongin explained and after much nagging from Yixing saying he just wanted to sleep, Yixing was helped onto the raft and Jongin and Kyungsoo pushed him out before everyone jumped into the river to have some fun of their own. 

At first Yixing hated it, but soon he was starting to enjoy himself. He could chat to Kyungsoo and Jongin and flick water at them just to see their reactions and laugh at them. He also like how if he was drifting away form the group, someone was always there pull him back in. Jongin was right; it wasn't hard to miss Yixing who was sitting on top of a wooden make shift raft. 

"You alright?" Joonmyeon asked, swimming over to Yixing and when Yixing was about to answer, he paused and his eyes widened at the sight in front of him. Joonmyeon was topless... topless and wet... oh my... 
"Yixing?" Joonmyeon called out 
"Hm? S-sorry I blanked out there" Yixing replied, blushing a little whilst Joonmyeon frowned.

"Are you alright?" he asked again and Yixing nodded, unable to form anymore words 
"Are you sure? You're not feeling ill or anything?" Joonmyeon asked 
"N-no I'm fine" Yixing replied and with that Joonmyeon nodded and slowly swam away whilst Yixing tried to cover up the blush on his face and groaned 
"Nice one there Yixing" he muttered to himself. 

------

As the final days of the camping trip wore on, Yixing's mind was driving him crazy! Ever since the incident in the lake, he hasn't been able to get topless Joonmyeon out of his head! And because of that, his eyes were constantly wondering over to Joonmyeon and staring at him until Joonmyeon looked over to his direction or Jongin or Kyungsoo started speaking to him. 

'What's wrong with me?' he thought to himself on the last evening, sat in his dorm and sorting out his stuff. In fact that was a good question; what was wrong with him? (so many W's) Why wasn't he able to shake the image of Joonmyeon out of his head? Why was it that since that stupid winter ball, he had an inkling about Joonmyeon that he just couldn't shake? 

"...it's a case of not being able to take your eyes off of them, you're heart beating faster everytime they're near you, blushing when their hand comes into contact with your hand or other parts of your body and stuttering..."

No, no, no! That couldn't be it! Yixing didn't like him... right? He kept trying to deny it himself all along but... since the ball when he saw Joonmyeon in his suit and the incident at the lake with him being topless... was that an option? 
"Oh no" he groaned himself and fell back onto his bed. 

Zhang Yixing, the guy who at the beginning of Joonmyeon's time at the school, said that he was nothing special... had fallen into the trap... he was like every other girl who had managed to fall for Joonmyeon and ended up... liking him!
"But I don't" he shouted to himself 
"But I don't what?" Jongin asked from the floor where his clothes were piled around him.

"It doesn't matter" Yixing grumbled, sitting back up and packing the last of his stuff away, Kyungsoo walking into the dorm and pausing at the sight of Jongin on the floor 
"You're still not packed?". 

------

Ah yes the plane ride back to normality... school... work... pain! For Yixing, he was glad that he was actually able to sit with Jongin and Kyungsoo this time. Not having to sit with Joonmyeon because that was a bad idea! Especially with his mind being all haywire at the moment. He spent the plane ride sleeping and was hoping to dream of anything but Joonnmyeon.... alas... it was futile... You can guess of what he dreamnt about. But nothing too dirty of course! *tuts* 

When back at the school, a few students began to groan when they knew that next week meant they were back to their normal schooling routine 
"Why couldn't we have just stayed there and made everyone think we got lost on a hike or something?" Jongin asked, getting out of the bus and getting his suitcase.

"I honestly don't think we'll survive in the wilderness" Kyungsoo replied 
"Especially me" Yixing added, making the three of them laugh as they helped get some suitcases out 
"I got this one" Joonmyeon said, his hand grazing Yixing's and the younger whipping it away before turning to another suitcase to hide his blush.

In the back seat of the headmaster's car, the realisation had hit Yixing; he. liked. Joonmyeon... but it's just... well... you see. I know something that Yixing doesn't yet know and neither do you guys;

Yixing was going to take his liking of Joonmyeon to a whole new and risky level...


Hey guys! 

Sorry if this chapter is crap. The weather down here is freaking terrible! We had a power cut earlier and the lights keep flickering on and off so I was panic typing in case there was another power cut and I lost my flow of ideas...

Plus I'm in a foul mood this evening so that may have hampered what I call my very little writing ability... *sighs* 

Until the next chapter