Annoyance, jealousy? And awkward silences

Forbidden

No one's POV: 

Yixing's weekend was pretty much spent with the headmaster's wife fussing over him because of what happened when he was away, as well as lying awake at night because his Joonmyeon dreams were backs tenfold and ready to torture his sleeping patterns! Liking someone can be a sometime (excuse the profanity)

When Monday came, everyone was back to their normal routine, much to the annoyance of Jongin who wanted to go back to the campsite, and now it was time to knuckle down and concentrate in order to get ready for exams... oh joy(!)

"I wish Neverland was real" Jongin groaned 
"Why?" Yixing asked 
"Because then we could go there and never have to grow up. Learning all of this stuff for our exams is so freaking difficult and I'm not ready to be an adult" Jongin replied with a pout, Kyungsoo listening in on the conversation whilst Yixing frowned. 

"But you've never acted your age. Even when you're in your seventies you'll still be acting like a child" he said and Jongin shot out protests to him whilst Kyungsoo began laughing 
"Oh man" he began and patted Yixing's head, still laughing 
"Yixing that was brilliant" he finished whilst Jongin glared at the two of them. 

"It's not funny" he said moodily 
"Ah calm down you big baby, Yixing's only having a little joke around" Kyungsoo replied 
"Well it wasn't a funny joke" Jongin replied 
"But it's true" Kyungsoo replied and Jongin's eyes widened. 

"What do you mean it's true?" he asked 
"You do act like a child sometimes" Kyungsoo replied 
"So what? You're agreeing with him now instead your best friend?" Jongin asked angrily and Yixing and Kyungsoo's eyes widened in surprise... what was with this outburst all of a sudden?

"Jongin we're only joking around" Yixing said but Jongin ignored him, gathering his stuff and walking out whilst Kyungsoo stoof up 
"Jongin" he said and Yixing stood up as well 
"I'll go get the idiot" he said and ran out after Jongin and ran to catch up with the guy who was walking down the hall. 

"What the hell was that all about back there?" Yixing asked, running to catch up with him 
"Leave me alone" Jongin replied moodily 
"No! We were only having a joke Jongin jeez can't you take a joke anymore?" Yixing asked and Jongin paused to glared at him before frowning slightly. 

"Where's Kyungsoo?" he asked 
"Back in class" Yixing replied not really understanding why Jongin asked that before his eyebrows raised 
"Oh" he said and a grin appeared on his face 
"Why are you grinning like that?" Jongin asked.

"That back there... you were jealous... weren't you?" Yixing asked and Jongin's eyes widened 
"N-no why would you think that?" he exclaimed 
"Because, you thought that Kyungsoo would stick up with you and yet he didn't. You didn't like the fact he was agreeing with someone else besides you and you thought he would coming after you instead of me" Yixing explained. 

"Yo-you're wrong" Jongin replied and Yixing shook his head 
"I think you'll find I'm not" he said and watched as Jongin blushed before sighing 
"You can't be angry at Kyungsoo like that because you're jealous! The poor guy thinks you're angry at him now!" he exclaimed 
"W-well" Jongin began but shook his head as he looked at the time on his watch. 

"Class starts in five, I'll see you around" he said and walked away, Yixing shaking his head and making his way back to Kyungsoo... those two... seriously!

-------

By lunch, Kyungsoo and Jongin still weren't speaking to each other. Jongin still, what he calls being moody, jealous over the fact that Kyungsoo picked Yixing over him and Kyungsoo sitting there silently in case he said something to make Jongin agry again. This was driving Yixing crazy! He was basically stuck in the middle of this ridiculous argument and he was deffinitely not going to let it evolve into something else where he was going to have to pick sides. 

Nope 

Wasn't going to happen 

And there was only really one way he was going to get them talking again...

"Seriously guys this need to stop now" he said, looking at the two of them and sighed when they didn't say anything 
"Come on! You're best friends, are you seriously going to fall out over something as little like earlier?" he asked and when neither of them said anything, he finally decided he had enough and stood up. 

"That's it" he said, turning to Jongin 
"Jongin, Kyungsoo likes you" he began and turned to Kyungsoo 
"Kyungsoo, Jongin like you" before picking up his tray 
"Now both of you are going to talk this out because you are driving my crazy! I'll be in the library if you need me" he finished and walked away, leaving the other two there stunned. 

-------

In the library, Yixing was finally able to relax. He didn't even really care that he had just made it awkward back in the lunch hall between Kyungsoo and Jongin but they had to speak to each other to avoid any other misunderstandings and arguments! Sighing to himself, he got started looking around the place. Truth be told, this was the first time during his study at the school that he stepped into the library. 

What? He wasn't a lazy student who didn't care about his studies. Honestly. The headmaster and his wife had every book imagineable and what with the internet on hand... he just didn't see a reason to step into the library before... I'm telling the truth I swear! 

"Ah Yixing" a voice said happily and when Yixing looked, saw Joonmyeon walking over to him 
"How are you feeling?" he asked and Yixing nodded 
"Fine. The headmasters wife confined me to bed rest all weekend just to make sure" Yixing replied making Joonmyeon smile 
"You know, I don't think I've ever seen you in here before" he said 
"Never knew where this place was located before today" Yixing replied, looking at the books in Joonmyeon's arms. 

"What are those for?" he asked, making Joonmyeon sigh 
"Stuff you need to learn before your exams" he replied and Yixing groaned 
"Do we have to?" he asked 
"Yes you do. Otherwise you'll fail and I'll get into trouble for being a bad teacher" Joonmyeon replied and Yixing sighed before Joonmyeon had to say goodbye to him and leave the library. 

Whilst he was walking out, Yixing's watched him... his eyes possibly finding their way to Joonmyeon's ... not that Yixing regretted that anyways... 


Hey guys!! :D 

So yeah, Kaisoo know they like each other now (thanks a lot Yixing) 

And Yixing is no longer denying the fact he likes Joonmyeon!

Also, some of you may be confused about the last line of the previous chapter where Yixing was going to take it to the next level. In about... two or three chapters time, he's going to basically do something he never thought he would have done in his entire life. I can't give too much away because that'll spoil the surprise and I've been waiting to write the chapter for so freaking long like aNHJSJKFEJKFRW the feels!!

 (I recognise this from somwhere... anybody know where it's from?) 

Until the next chapter!!