What are you doing?

Forbidden

"What the hell are you doing?" Joonmyeon shouted, pushing Yixing away from him and it was there that Yixing realised he probably just made a huge mistake...

No one's POV: 

*flashback*

As the bell rang to signal the end of the day, students were quick to get out of their classess and head of home. It was Friday after all! Finally the weekend was here and the students could go back to their houses to do what they do best; procrastinate. As for Yixing, he was on his way to Joonmyeon's room to explain to said guy why he had failed his exam recently... he was going to be alone with Joonmyeon... oh my... 

......

"Come in" Joonmyeon muttered when Yixing knocked on the door. Looking at his teacher, Yixing bit his lip and felt his breath hitch. You see, after school is usually finished with, and Joonmyeon doesn't have to do any after school teaching, he knows that he doesn't have to look prim and proper in front of students to set an example. When it came to that, he would usually throw his tie onto his desk, ruffle his hair up a bit and wear his glasses like he would at home. Yixing was actually finding this really attractive.

"Y-you wanted to see me" he managed to get out and watched as Joonmyeon nodded and pointed for him to sit down at the seat opposite his desk. Sat there, Yixing was waiting for Joonmyeon to finish with whatever he was doing before he looked up and blinked before speaking. 

"You know I was actually quite surprised when I came to mark your paper" he began, pushing his glasses back up the bridge of his nose 
"I was expecting a lot better from you, and yet you didn't write anything... I hope you don't mind me asking but is there anything going on that may have hampered your attempts in the test?" he asked. 

'Yeah, you' 
"I-I guess I've just been struggling these past few days" Yixing replied, his answer making Joonmyeon nod, another pause before he spoke again 
"Well it's not just in my subject, I've also heard from headmaster Park that you're actually struggling in other subjects" he said and Yixing nodded. 

"Well then that would be true" he replied, making Joonmyeon sigh 
"Well can I ask why you're struggling so much?" he asked 
'Because I can't get you out of my head! You've been driving me crazy since the camping trip and it's just not fair... I've had enough' Yixing thought in his head but in reality, sat there saying nothing. 

"Yixing... are you alright?" Joonmyeon asked when Yixing said nothing, and continued to do so, Joonmyeon beginning to grow worried 
"Are you alright?" he asked again and Yixing shook his head 
"Well what's wrong?" 
"I'm about to do something completely stupid" Yixing replied and Joonmyeon frowned.

"what do you mean?" he asked and watched as Yixing walked over to him, pulled him out of his seat and kissed him... Yixing, a student, was kissing Joonmyeon... his teacher!

"What the hell are you doing?"

*end of flashback* 

"Well?" Joonmyeon asked but ran a hand through his hair when Yixing said nothing 
"Do you realised what could have happened if someone had walked in then? Do you know how much trouble we would have been in?" he asked but Yixing dropped his gaze to the floor and bit his lip... what the hell had he just done? 

"Are you stupid or something Yixing?" Joonmyeon exclaimed and Yixing felt his heart drop when Joonmyeon said that 
"Say something!" 

Initially there was a pause between Joonmyeon shouting that and Yixing replying, his hurt being replaced by anger 
"Well you didn't have to call me stupid!" Yixing shouted whilst Joonmyeon's jaw dropped open 
"You kissed me Yixing! Do you not realise what would have happened if someone walked in?" he shouted back. 

"Well you didn't have to push me away and shout at me like that" Yixing exclaimed but Joonmyeon shook his head 
"Don't you ever think about anything but yourself! Instead of worrying about what I did to you, how about you think about the bigger picture and of your actions?" he asked and Yixing glared at him before he grabbed his stuff and ran out of the room. Meanwhile Joonmyeon stood there for a second before kicking the desk and slumping down onto his seat.

Yeah he acted hard on the boy, but he was reckless! Kissing a teacher is a massively major no... imagine what would have happened if another teacher walked in and saw them? Yixing just didn't think about the consequences of his actions!

--------

Yixing didn't care how mahy people stared at him. He didn't care that he was charging through the streets of Seoul, rubbing his eyes furiously when tears fell from them and he bumped into a few people. He just wanted to get home. 

"Yixing?" came the headmaster's wifes voice when Yixing slammed the front door shut and stomped upstairs 
"Yixing" she said shocked, following him up to his room to have his bedroom door slammed in her face 
"Just leave me alone" he shouted, lying face down into his pillow where only then did he allow himself to cry...


Mwahahaha I'm sorry my lovelies but we do need drama before you get what you want. 

And, next chapter is going to be a bonus Kaisoo chapter to pick up where we left them of in chapter 24 when Yixing let slip that they both liked each other... whether you like it or not! 

Until then!