Feelings?

Forbidden

No one's POV: 

For the next few days, Yixing was determined to show Joonmyeon that he wasn't bothered over the way they left things after that... incident... he wanted to show Joonmyeon that he could move on and get on with the rest of his time in Korea without fussing over the guy and not being able to get him out of his head... but that was impossible. No matter how much Yixing tried, he couldn't get away from the fact that he liked Joonmyeon... a lot! And yet when he confessed those feelings in the only way he could bring himself to, Joonmyeon was a complete jerk to him. Shouted at him, pushed him away, called him an idiot. 

"Are you sure you're alright?" Jongin asked, snapping Yixing out of his daydream 
"Of course I am, why?" he replied 
"Well... you just seem agitated by something, pissed off" to which Yixing nodded 
"You could say that" he muttered, slipping back into his own world whilst Jongin rolled his eyes and got back to his work. 

And so it carried on like this. There was always the other side of this to which whenever Yixing and Joonmyeon were in close proximity to each other; Joonmyeon would just ignore the looks Yixing would give him, the sutff he would mutter as Joonmyeon walked by whilst Yixing... let's face it, he was acting like a bratty teenage girl! Couldn't get what he wanted? He sat there pouting and wanted to complain about it oh yes he did... but if everyone else found out what he had done, there would be hell up about it... and he didn't want that... but he just wanted someone to talk to. 

.......

It was one of those days whereby Yixing was in the staffroom with Joonmyeon whilst his friends were in a lesson learning his native language. Previous times, the two of them would at least make small talk with each other so the atmosphere in the room wasn't as awkward as it needed to be. Today? As soon as Yixing walked into the room, instead of taking a seat across from Joonmyeon, he took his seat on the table in the corner of the room away from him, headphones in and music blaring out so he had every distraction possible away from Joonmyeon. 

But it did the opposite, it didn't distract him, instead he found himself ever so ocassionally glancing up at Joonmyeon and hoping that the two would make eye contact. Nope. Joonmyeon just kept his eyes down on the work he was marking and Yixing inwardly groaned, eventually chucking his headphones onto the table in frustration and getting back to his work. 

What he didn't know was that Joonmyeon was taking the occassional glance... he just wasn't doing it when Yixing happened to be looking. But he also wasn't dumb, he knew Yixing would be glaring at him and thinking of stuff to insult him with in his mind. It wasn't until... five minutes before the end of what had to be their most awkward meeting so far, did Joonmyeon sigh and look up to find Yixing glaring at him.

"You can glare at me and mutter insults at me all you want, but it's not going to change what happened a few days ago" was what he said to Yixing and didn't look back or stop the boy when he packed his stuff away and walked out of the room to his next class. 

Doesn't mean it didn't hurt him though

------

So far, all I've done is give you Yixing's life story; born in China to a stuck up mum and pushover dad, having one best friend in China and two in Korea... but we haven't yet delved into Joonmyeon's side of the story. We haven't seen what this was doing for him have we? You may think he's a jerk because of the way he treated Yixing after the kiss, but we also need to see the other side of the story before we make assumptions. 

You see, after the kiss and after Yixing had ran out the room... originally Joonmyeon wanted to run after him and have the two talk it over so it didn't become what it was to become between the two of them. He couldn't bring himself to. Wouldn't it look awkward? A teach running after his crying student. People would get suspicious. Very suspicious. 

But it wouldn't stop troubling him. What if the headmaster found out what happened? That he saw how Yixing look angry and sad, he wouldn't tell the headmaster what happened. Right? To keep his mind at ease, he rang up the headmaster's wife, explaining why Yixing had come home in a mood. He had it all rehearsed in his head; Yixing had come to him stressed out and needed someone to talk to. School was too much for him at the minute and he broke down crying, yeah... that was believable, right? There was no kiss! Nope. He just cried and walked home in a huff because he couldn't deal with it anymore. 

He tried to forget everything that had happened, and yet that night he was replying the scene over and over in his head. At three in the morning he was lying there because his dreams were just haunting him... what was going on with him? 

.....

It didn't help the next afternoon at school. Joonmyeon was coming back from a meeting he just had with his teachers, Yixing was walking to the headmasters office with his concentration on his phone. Both of them happened to look up at the same time but carried on to where they were going. From previous events, you would have expected Yixing to look back and watch Joonmyeon walk away, right? 

Wrong

This time it was Joonmyeon who looked back, watching as Yixing put his phone back in his pocket and continued on with his walk. Not pausing. Not looking back once. It bothered Joonmyeon. 

What was wrong with him? 


*giggles like a little girl* 

You guys are so gonna freak out at the next chapter!! :D