Wide eyes, Crying and a Blubbering mess

Forbidden

No one's POV: 

Whenever school ends, there's always this rush of getting out because you want your freedom, only to realise that you have to come back and do this all again tomorrow... unless of course it's Friday then celebrate all you want! 
"You doing anything this evening?" Jongin asked 
"Nothing that I know of... why?" Yixing replied as Kyungsoo joined the two of them 
"We're going to the cinema to check out this new film everyone keeps talking about... want to tage along?" he asked and Yixing paused before frowning. 

"What day is it today?" he asked as both Jongin and Kyungsoo sighed 
"It's Friday"
"Like it's been all day"
"Really?" and it was at this that Jongin and Kyungsoo gave up trying to help Yixing remember what day it was. Like I said earlier, very forgetful. 

"You coming or not?" Jongin asked 
"I need to ask headmaster Park and I'll let you know" Yixing replied and with that walked to the headmasters office. 

No matter how many times Daejung told him not to, Yixing always called him headmaster Park. He found it weird that Jongin, Kyungsoo and everyone else in the school had to call him headmaster and Yixing called him by his real name, therefore kept it at what everyone did. Yixing liked him and his wife, the first time Yixing arrived they had no idea as to how much Korean he knew so used their broken and rusted Mandarin to try and communicate with them... even though Yixing's Korean was alright... Yixing liked the gesture and knew that he was going to like speding his year with them and the three weeks he had been there, considered them his second family already. 

------

"Come in" came heamdaster Park's voice as Yixing walked into the office 
"You didn't have to knock, you could have just walked straight in" the headmaster said, frowning at Yixing's actions 
"I didn't want to risk walking in on another meeting" Yixing explained and the headmaster laughed a little as Yixing took a seat across from him. Usually, it was headmaster Park who started the conversations with Yixing. Said guy was still too shy around him and still found him quit intimidating so often shied away from him. 

It came as a surprise to him though when it was Yixing who started of their conversation that afternoon 
"I-I was wondering if I could go out with Jongin and Kyungsoo this evening" he said 
"Okay, where you heading off to?" the headmaster asked 
"C-cinema... I don't know what time we're meeting though s-so I'll have to ring Jongin to find out" Yixing replied and frowned; why was he stuttering so much? 

"Yeah that's fine. I was going to ask you if you were going out later anyway because we have some people coming over and I didn't want you to feel as if you had to be there" the headmaster replied and now Yixing was frowning. He was curious as to who those people were now! 

------

When Yixing agreed to go to the cinema to see the film everyone was raving about, he wasn't really sure on what he was expecting to see or happen. When he, Jongin and Kyungsoo arrived at the cinema, they were excited because it was the first time the three of them were going to the cinema together and they had managed to grab three good seats. As the film began, the three of them sat there munching away at their popcorn, eyes glued to the scene to see what everyone was so excited about with this film. 

When Yixing agreed to go watch the film... he didn't expect the director to be an emotions master! Halfway through the film and the three of them could finally see why everyone was talking about it. Jongin was sat there with wide eyes, Yixing had slowly began to cry and as for Kyungsoo? He had turned into a blubbering mess! Like the tears wouldn't stop! 

"Oh wow" was the first thing he said when the three of them stepped out of the cinema 
"Oh my gosh" Jongin added whilst Yixing wiped his eyes 
"Never again are we watching a film like that" Kyungsoo said, letting out a shaky breath 
"I never expected that ending!" Jongin exclaimed before turning to Yixing who was still wiping his tears away. 

"Are you alright?" he asked and Yixing shook his head 
"You two are horrible people for asking me to watch that film. Next time I'm saying no" he whined, taking a seat next to Kyungsoo, the three of them waiting for their lift to turn up. 

......

Walking into the headmasters house, Yixing paused and frowned when he heard laughing from the dining room. Just how many people were here this evening? 
"Yixing?" came the headmasters voice and slowly, Yixing walked in to find the headmaster, his wife and probably half the teachers in the school were there staring at him. 

"How was the film?" the headmaster asked 
"So good yet so sad!" Yixing replied with a pout, bringing out a bit of laughter before the headmaster's wife frowned 
"Have you been crying?" she asked and Yixing eyes widened, was it really that obvious?
"N-no. It's quite windy out there so my eyes were watering a bit" he quickly replied and hoped that they would leave it at that. 

"Do you want to join us?" the headmaster asked 
"W-well I was going to go take a shower now" Yixing replied. No offense, but Yixing didn't really want to spend his Friday evening with his teachers. It was bad enough he had to spend Monday through to Friday with them!
"Oh that's okay. Take your shower then come join us afterwards" his wife replied and Yixing found himself nodding before walking out. 

"Brilliant" he muttered to himself. 


Hey guys! 

So, this is going to carry on into the next chapter where there will be Sulay interaction. Nothing much will happen but cogs will slowly began turning. 

Also, I might not update at all tomorrow because I have a mock exam tomorrow and I'm going to go cry in the corner when it's over I'm that nervous about it!

Until the next chapter!!