Cloud watching

Forbidden

No one's POV: 

"Wh-where are we going?" Yixing asked, being led down the road by Joonmyeon 
"You'll see soon enough" Joonmyeon replied and led Yixing towards the park 
"You're taking me to the park?" Yixing asked, but Joonmyeon didn't say anything leading him through the park and towards a gate. Standing there, Yixing looked around nervously. Why did they stop? Were people going to see them?

"We'll have to climb over" Joonmyeon said 
"Climb?" Yixing asked and Joonmyeon nodded
"The key's not here" he replied and with that paused before finding some holes in the wall to help him up and over. 

"Come on then" he said to Yixing, who was stood on the other side 
"But what about my bag?" he asked 
"Chuck it over and then climb up yourself" Joonmyeon replied, catching Yixing's bag and stood there waiting for Yixing to climb over. Truth be told, it had been a while since Yixing had to climb over something... and he didn't want to embarrass himself by falling when he was trying to climb... why did everything have to be so complicated?

"Come on" Joonmyeon said and that Yixing nodded, trying to copy what Joonmyeon had done and managed to haul himself onto the top of the wall. Once at the top, he tried to swing his leg around so he could jump down... instead? He lost his balance... and kind of fell... with Joonmyeon catching him and Yixing falling onto him instead to break it. 

"Ah I'm sorry" Yixing said, jumping off of Joonmyeon straight away when he heard him groan 
"It's fine" Joonmyeon replied as Yixing helped him up 
"You're actually lighter than I thought you were" he added, laughing at Yixing's expression  
"Come on" he said and led Yixing away from the gate and further into the area they had ventured into. 

......

After a few minutes of walking, Joonmyeon finally came to a stop, making Yixing frown as he looked to see where they were. Out in front of him was a single bench overlooking a small lake that ran through the area surrounded by a bush or two and a few trees scattered here and there. For an area that looked so simple, it looked so nice. 

"Like it?" Joonmyeon asked and smiled when he saw Yixing nod 
"How do you know this place exists?" he asked 
"When I was around thirteen, my and my friend stumbled across this place when we were out one day" he began, sitting on the grass and patting the spot next to him so Yixing would sit down next to him. 

"We found a key on the floor and picked it up, wondering where it came from when we found the gate. Obviously the key was able to fit into the lock and we stumbled across this place. It turned into our little secret hangout and where I would come to relax when things got quite stressful" he finished 
"I take it you haven't been here in a while" Yixing said and Joonmyeon shook his head 
"School and university got in the way. Me and my friend got older and now he lives in Busan with his partner and I live up here" he replied.

"Do you still talk to him?"
"Oh yeah, I'll sometimes go to Busan to see him and he'll sometimes come up here to see me. I guess he took the key with him back to Busan without realising it" Joonmyeon replied before smiling 
"I guess this can turn into our little meeting place now" he added and Yixing nodded, smiling back and allowed himself to relax instead of stressing over getting caught or not. 

"What are you doing?" he asked when he saw Joonmyeon lie down 
"Cloud watching" he replied 
"You should try it" but Yixing didn't lie down. Why? He was contemplating as to whether he should lie down next to Joonmyeon or rest his head against Joonmyeon's chest. Decisions, decisions... 

"Anytime today" Joonmyeon said with a smile whilst Yixing paused before deciding. Slowly he turned his body and laid down, his head on Joonmyeon's chest. For a moment there was silence before Joonmyeon wrapped his arm around Yixing's stomach and a smile graced Yixing lips before he pointed towards the sky.

"That one looks like a sausage dog" he said and grinned when he heard Joonmyeon laugh 
"Well that one looks like your P.E. teacher" he said and when Yixing looked to where he was pointing, saw a particular fat cloud which made his burst out into a fit of giggles, the two of them staying like this until hunger took over them and the two returned to the café they were at earlier that day. 

------

"Someone's happy today" the headmaster said when Yixing entered the house humming a song to himself and just overall looking more cheerful than he had been previously 
"Because I managed to get my homework done today without stressing over it" Yixing replied, showing the headmaster his work as proof. 

You see, about an hour before Yixing came home, Joonmyeon took him back to the library, suggesting that Yixing actually got some work done so the headmaster wouldn't get suspicious. 

"Well done" the headmaster said, handing Yixing back his work 
"You know, it does actually look like your mood has changed a bit" he added whilst Yixing shrugged his shoulders 
"I guess I just had to rant my feelings out, take it slow instead of stressing and just wait" he replied, smiling before he walked up to his room. The headmaster suspected nothing. 


Hey guys :) 

I'm back :) 

And a belated Happy Valentines Day!! 

Thursday and Friday night I managed to get most of my schoolwork done and last night I finally managed to get a good nights sleep! I'm on half term now so I'm not in school for a week but I still have work to do so I may not update like every single day. 

Also, a hint for next chapter; things are going to get... physical *wink, wink, nudge, nudge* I'm not going to say between who but yeah... look out for that ;) 

Until then!