New story and bonus Sulay chapter!

Forbidden

Here it is guys, my new Hunhan fic. It's called I'm a nobody... click it... you know you want to!!

Also, as promised, Sulay bonus chapter. I'm going to warn you, it may be a little bit rubbish because I had no idea on what to write but hey ho! Here's the chapter you've all been dying for!

 (quite literally) 


No one's POV: 

Closing the door behind him, Yixing leant against the wall and groaned as he ran his hand through his hair. He was now an hour late to the reception. It was bad enough that he couldn't make the ceremony because work needed him, but now he was running late to reception of one of the most important days of his friends lives. He knew that being a doctor was going to be hard work... but he never expected it to be as difficult as it was tonight! 

"Shower, get dressed, go to the reception" he chanted to himself and ran up the stairs to his room to grab a towell when he found a sticky note attatched to the door; 

Suit is laid out on the bed, shoes are in the box next to the wardrobe 
Our table is right next to their table  
And how was work today? 

- J

Looking at the note, Yixing smiled before grabbing what he needed and ran into the bathroom. Time was of the escence! Any later and Kyungsoo was going to become extremely moody with him by the time he actually showed up. 

So what is this event that Yixing was hurrying around to get to? Well today was the day that Jongin and Kyungsoo were finally to marry each other. And about time too! For years Yixing was waiting for one of them to come running up to him to say that the other had asked them if they wanted to get married. When it finally came to Kyungsoo telling him that Jongin had asked him to marry him on Valentines Day, Yixing was even more excited that they were!

Jongin was going to ask him to be the best man... but work commitments got in the way... instead, Yixing had to ask Joonmyeon to record the ceremony to watch for him later and ask Kyungsoo and Jongin to hold back some food until he arrived at the place. 

Oh yeah, I should probably point out here that yes; Joonmyeon and Yixing are still an item. Have been since the day they went ice skating for their first official date after Joonmyeon came back and they kissed before Yixing fell over and took Joonmyeon down with him. Oh it was quite a funny sight believe me. 

Anyway, since then, the two began dating again. It was quite weird, having to introduce Joonmyeon to his parents... but he didn't dare tell his parents that Joonmyeon was actually his former teacher who he had a secret relationship with no way! Could you imagine how they would have reacted? He also made the headmaster promise he wouldn't let it slip. Then there was having to re-introduce Joonmyeon to Kyungsoo and Jongin. To say that the first meeting was awkward would be an understatement. They just found it weird; their friend dating their ex-science teacher. They got use to it eventually but it was still always going to be weird to them and Yixing understood that.

-------

When he finally walked into the venue, he looked around and found Joonmyeon sat at the table nearest to Kyungsoo and Jongin, chatting away with an elderly woman before looking up and waving him over
"Just in time for dessert" he said when Yixing sat down next to him and rested his head on his shoulder. 

"Hard day at work?"
"You have no freaking idea" Yixing replied, looking up as the desserts were passed around and he felt his stomach grumble. Looking around the place, it was nice. It wasn't too big, neither was it too small. There weren't that many people invited; just close family and friends. The decorations were laid out nicely and gave it a warm summer feeling even though it was fast approaching autumn. 

"This tastes so good" Yixing exclaimed, making Joonmyeon laugh
"Well slow down or you'll give yourself a brain freeze" he said 
"But I haven't eaten since lunchtime. I swear more people injure themselves on the weekend to deliberately keep me in longer" Yixing explained but whined when Kyungsoo walked over and smacked him on the back of the head. 

"What was that for?" Yixing asked 
"Oh I don't know... probably because you're an hour late!" Kyungsoo replied 
"Okay first of, that's not my fault. Secondly, I'm here now aren't I?" Yixing asked and there was a pause before Kyungsoo hugged his head
"You're right, I'm sorry" he muttered, Jongin coming over, pausing to frown at the two of them and decided to start a conversation with Joonmyeon until the two had finished with whatever they were doing. 

......

Whilst everyone else was out on the dancefloor and trying to urge Kyungsoo and Jongin to have their first dance together as a married couple, Yixing was sat at his table finishing off his food. Yep, even Joonmyeon had left him because a little girl had walked over and asked him to dance with her 
"You're pretty and I want to make the other girls jealous" she told him and with a smile on his face, Yixing nudged Joonmyeon out of his seat and watched as he walked out onto the dancefloor and was at first dancing really... weirdly... but soon got the hang of it. 

"That girl, she has too much energy" he said as he sat down and Yixing laughed 
"A four year old managed to tire you out this badly?" he asked 
"You go try dancing with her!" Joonmyeon exclaimed before they heard cheering and saw Kyungsoo and Jongin being dragged into the middle of the dance floor before a slow song began playing. 

Watching the two of them dance, Yixing wrapped his arms around Joonmyeon's waist and cuddled up to him, Joonmyeon's arm automatically wrapped around his shoulder. Watching the two of them dance, an idea popped into Joonmyeon's head as he turned to Yixing 
"Later on, lets go to the park for a while" he said and Yixing nodded before he turned his attention back to the other two where Jongin had only just convinced Kyungsoo to dance with him. 

-------

When the two of them first came to the park, they spent that afternoon cloud watching. Now they were spending it star gazing and just lying there, relaxing. 

"We should get married" Joonmyeon muttered, just loud enough for Yixing to hear him 
"Buy me a ring and I may consider it" he replied, the two of them laughing at his response. 

"I'm actually being serious" Joonmyeon said 
"So was I" Yixing replied, causing Joonmyeon to raise an eyebrow as he sat up 
"So, if I was to buy a ring tomorrow and ask you to marry me... you'd say yes?" he asked as Yixing sat up 
"Of course, we've been dating long enough now and I'm getting tired of seeing other couples getting married but us" he replied. 

At that response, Joonmyeon knew pretty well what he was going to do next, but didn't tell Yixing about it, all he did was shrug his shoulders and laid back down on the floor 
"What... that's it?" Yixing asked as Joonmyeon pulled him down to his chest. 

Of course that wasn't it... all Yixing had to do was wait another few months for his birthday and finally he would get the ring he had asked for a second ago...