Clash of personalities

Forbidden

No one's POV: 

It wasn't that Yixing hated his mum, of course he loved her without him he wouldn't have been bought into the world, it's just that... the two of them didn't really get along that well because of their clash of personalities and how differently they thought of things. Don't get him wrong, Yixing couldn't wait to go back home and spend time with his family... he just wasn't too sure on how his mum was going to act around him. 

And so, it was three days after his return to China did Yixing find himself at a restaurant that everyone was bragging about and took his grandparents months to book for tdoay with his parents and grandparents for what should have been a nice little meal catching up with the people he loved... but things don't always run as you would like them to... do they? 

-----

"So Yixing" his grandmother began 
"How's your schooling going in Korea?"
"Great. I'm staying with the headmaster and his wife and I've mad two very good friends" Yixing replied 
"Not to mention he was a bit of an idiot and broke his nose" his mum added whilst Yixing sighed 
"I broke it because a baseball hit me in the nose... but I'm fine now" he explained quickly upon seeing the shocked expression on his grandparents faces.

Yep, meetings with his mother were always like this. Yixing would say something and she would come back with something straight away to either embarrass him or shoot his morale straight into the ground 
"So Xing how was that ball you went to a few days ago?" his dad asked 
"Pretty great. It was a lot better than what we thought it would be" he replied.

"Did you dance with anybody?" his mum asked 
"I asked a girl to dance with me be-"
"Did you ask her out?" causing Yixing to pause.

Ah yes, the issue of girlfriends. Yixing's mum would bring it up a lot, thinking that her son at the age he is now should be out there finding himself a girlfriend instead of being cooped up inside all the time. There was just one problem with that. Yixing... kind of liked boys... his parents just didn't know it. It wasn't that Yixing wanted to keep it a secret it's just... well... his parents weren't by no means homophobic but if their son was to turn around to them and say he was gay... they wouldn't be the most accepting of people. 

It would take them a while to get use to the idea of their only child being a homoual... in fact he wasn't quite sure how they would react... so he was going to leave it for a while... a long while at that...

"Well?" his mum asked 
"No another guy got her instead" Yixing replied and his mum sighed 
"Yixing" she groaned 
"Well I helped her... get him..." Yixing added and his mum shook his head.

"No wonder you're single! You always keep giving the girls away" she exclaimed
"Well it was pretty obvious she liked him already! I was just helping her" Yixing replied and a few people around them began to stare at them as his dad cleared his throat 
"Who's hungry?" he asked and with that a waiter was called over quickly to take their orders to the eating would stop anymore arguments between them. 

So yeah, so far so good... don't you think? 
"Have you got anything planned after you go back in January?" his grandmother asked 
"We're going on a camping trip for a few days to Jeju Island to relax before we start studying again" Yixing replied 
"Camping trip? How come we never told about this?" his mum asked.

"With all due respect mother, whilst in Korea the headmaster and his wife are technically my legal guardians therefore I gave them the right to do stuff for me... unless of course it's life threatening... then they'll ring you guys" he replied andif looks could kill, Yixing would have surely been dead on the floor by now what with the look his mum was sending him. 

-----

Ever get those awkward meals whereby nobody said anything because it may potentially spark an argument between two or more people? Yeah... that's basically what was going on with the Zhang family. They basically ate their meal in silence just in case they said anything that started the other two off again. 

"S-so, do you know who owns the place?" Yixing's dad asked and Yixing's grandfather nodded
"The Lu family, it was opened in... 1999 but didn't really start becoming famous until now" he replied and Yixing frowned. The Lu family? Well... he was in Beijing... and Joonmyeon did say that he lived in Beijing for a year... was the Lu family Luhan's family? 

'No Yixing!' said guy thought to himself and mentally cursed himself. The time spent away from Korea was to forget about Joonmyeon and firmly make himself believe that he didn't like Joonmyeon at all! It was now starting to worry him that even back home where, what he should be doing is seeing his family and friends and just ever so ocassionally falling out with his mum, Joonmyeon still could not leave his mind. And he had another two weeks of this!!


Hi guys!! :D 

So, this may seem pointless, what with introducing Yixing's parents and all but they're going to have a teenie tiny role in a future chapter. Big sorry to Mama Zhang! From the posts on the internet and whatnot she seems like a lovely person... but you know what I'm like with family members and usually it's the dad so I'm spinning it around this time

ALSO!! I managed to fit Luhan in there... brownie points for me? Anybody? 

And questions for people who say this... why do you say cell phone? What is middle school and high school why do you have so many different schools? And this one really bugs me... is College the same thing as going to Univeristy? Because over here college and uni are two different things... curiosity never hurts!

Until the next chapter!

 (it's been a while since I've added a gif to this)