Physical

Forbidden

No one's POV: 

As the days wore on, people could see that Yixing had cheered up immensly. Whenever he and Joonmyeon could, they would meet, sometimes in the park Joonmyeon had shown to Yixing or sometimes at Joonmyeon's house where they would both fight over what they wanted to watch and what they wanted to eat. At school, Yixing's grades were improving immensly. It was kind of hard to concentrate when Joonmyeon was teaching and Joonmyeon had to stop his eyes from landing on Yixing and staying there... but both of them managed to get through it. 

On a particular Monday, Yixing took his usual seat across from Kyungsoo and frowned when he noticed the expression on Kyungsoo's face. Did something happen to him over the weekend?
"I'll be back in the minute" Jongin said and Yixing nodded whilst Kyungsoo bit his lip and watched as Jongin walked out of the room before turning to Yixing. 

"Did something happen to you two over the weekend?" Yixing asked 
"W-well" Kyungsoo began but paused and shook his head 
"Well?" 
"Promise me you won't tell anyone else or Jongin that I told you this" Kyungsoo said 
"O..kay..." Yixing replied before Kyungsoo nodded and leant in, beckoning Yixing to lean in as well. 

"Over the weekend, Jongin and I, we got... physical" he said and watched as Yixing sat there frowning... what the hell did h- 
"Wait... you guys did it?" he asked as Kyungsoo's eyes widened 
"What? No, no!" he exclaimed 
"Well then how else are you suppose to get physical with someone?" Yixing asked to which Kyungsoo blushed. 

"With a or two" he muttered and Yixing cringed 
"Okay, why are you telling me this?" he asked 
"Because... is it... early for us to be doing that?" Kyungsoo asked 
"I'm not sure" Yixing replied... that was a very good question actually... 

He'd never been in a relationship before. So how was he suppose to know when the appropriate time was to get physical? 
"I mean... you didn't feel like you were being pressured into doing it and you both enjoyed it right?" he asked 
"Y-yeah" Kyungsoo replied, blushing a little 
"Well then I guess it's alright" Yixing said just as Jongin came back into the room and took his seat next to Kyungsoo. 

"Everything alright here?" he asked when he saw the looks on Yixing and Kyungsoo's faces 
"Yep" 
"Perfectly fine"
"We were just discussing the posibility of us three going out for a meal or something at the end of the school year to celebrate finishing our exams" Kyungsoo finished of and luckily, for the both of them, Jongin bought it. 

-------

Today was one of those days where Yixing got to spend a lesson in the staff room with Joonmyeon. In the past it was awkward because of how Yixing felt for him but couldn't tell him. Now, now it was just perfect. Yixing wanted Joonmyeon to sit next to him so they could cuddle with each other. But he didn't want to risk the possibility of a teacher walking in on them. So, to his disappointment, the two had to sit across from each other. 

"What work are you doing today?" Joonmyeon asked, watching as a pout appeared on Yixing's face
"English, such a hard language" he replied as Joonmyeon smiled and went back to his marking. That was when a thought came into Yixing's mind. Kyungsoo and Jongin had been dating just a bit longer than Joonmyeon and Yixing. They were getting... into stuff with each other. So, wouldn't it be alright for Joonmyeon and Yixing to start doing that? 

"On Saturday" he began as Joonmyeon looked up from his work 
"Can we spend it at your place. I-it's meant to rain anyway and we could watch another film" he suggested 
"Yeah okay. For the sake of avoiding an argument you can pick the film this time" Joonmyeon replied and Yixing nodded before getting back to his work. Thinking ahead to Saturday, Yixing guessed it wouldn't hurt to try and get physical with Joonmyeon... right? 

.......

And so Saturday arrived. As predicted, it was raining. Ah well, Joonmyeon invited Yixing over and the two were sat cuddling on the sofa whilst the film was playing 
"What's this about?" Joonmyeon asked 
"I have no idea, my friend gave it to me for Christmas and I haven't had the chance to watch it yet" Yixing replied and with that the two just shrugged their shoulders and decided to check the film out and see if it was any good. 

And it was. The film had them laughing here and there and speaking out there thoughts. Yep everything was going pretty well with their film. 

Right up until it came up to the scene

Yep... the two characters were really going for it... woah... why didn't Yixing's friend tell him about this? It didn't help that Joonmyeon kept shifting next to him. Deciding that the scene was going to go on for a while, Yixing went to turn the film off... that was before he remembered the conversation he had with Kyungsoo a few days before. 

"Wha'ts wrong?" Joonmyeon asked when he saw Yixing pause. What he couldn't see was Yixing contemplating on whether he should do it or not before he gathered up the courage to straddle Joonmyeon's lap
"Wha-" but Joonmyeon was shut up when Yixing began kissing him, Joonmyeon quickly kissing him back. 

So far so good. At least he was kissing him back and not pushing Yixing off of him. As the kiss continued, Yixing's fingers wove their way into Joonmyeon's hair, he breaking the kiss to place kisses down Yixing neck before reconnecting their lips and slipping his hands under Yixing's shirt whilst Yixing s his hands down Joonmyeon's body and attempted to lift Joonmyeon's shirt up. 

Before Joonmyeon's senses came back to him 

"No, no" he shouted and pushed Yixing of him and jumped up out of the seat 
"What's wrong?" Yixing asked 
"This! This is wrong!" Joonmyeon exclaimed whilst Yixing frowned 
"What do you mean?" he asked and Joonmyeon sighed. 

"This... you're what? Seventeen? If we did... what we were going to do and someone found out" he explained 
"So you don't want this?" Yixing asked 
"No... I mean I want this I want us but not this much physicality... I mean waiting until your eighteen and back in China" Joonmyeon explained 
"But why did you push me off like that?" Yixing asked, confused. How come Jongin and Kyungsoo were able to go far but he wasn't?

"We're just not ready for what we were going to do then. Not yet. One day yes but not today" Joonmyeon replied and Yixing nodded as he sat down and curled himself up in a ball whilst Joonmyeon slowly sat back down next to him... well this was awkward... 


I'm such a tease >:D

This is going to carry on partly into the next chapter... if any of this made sense... I'm sorry if this chapter is crap... 

Until then!!