Nothing special

Forbidden

No one's POV: 

"Wow that lesson was amazing!" Kyungsoo exclaimed, he and Yixing making their way out of science and to their next lesson 
"It was better than most science lessons I've been to... but I still don't see what all the fuss is about him" Yixing replied 
"You have to admit though he is kind of cute" Kyungsoo said 
"Who is?" Jongin asked, making the other two jump once again 
"I wish you'd stop doing that!" Kyungsoo shouted whilst Yixing hit Jongin on the arm. 

"Just answer my question" Jongin whined whilst rubbing his arm 
"The new science teacher" Kyungsoo said and Jongin nodded 
"Enjoy your lesson with him?" he asked 
"Yeah! We burnt some metals over a flame to see which colour they turned and the work he set looked tricky but because he actually took us through how to answer the questions, we got some work done for once" Kyungsoo replied excitedly whilst Jongin turned to Yixing. 

"How about you?" he asked and Yixing shrugged his shoulders 
"It was fun... but he's nothing special" he replied 
"How so?" Jongin asked 
"I don't know. Everyone was going on about him at lunch but all that hype was for nothing. He's like every other teacher except he makes the lessons a lot less boring, he's average looking and looks as if he could still be a university student instead of a teacher" Yixing explained.

"You say that now" Kyungsoo said 
"What do you mean?"
"What he means is that you say all of that now, but give it time and you'll be thinking exactly the same as everyone else here" Jongin explained 
"That he's an awesome teacher and the best the school's ever seen?" Yixing asked, still confused as a grin etched it's way onto the other two's faces. 

"And more" Kyungsoo replied before he sped up 
"Now we need to hurry or we really are going to be late for English and you know what Andy is like if we're late" he said and with that Jongin and Yixing quickly followed him to their next lesson. 

-------

Yixing learnt a lot of new things today. He learnt that lithium turned a flame red when a sample was placed over a bunsen burner. He learnt that Jongin either loved to scare people or just turned up out of nowehere at inappropriate times. Finally, he learnt that when students in the school got excited over something... they didn't shut up about it!

In English, the American guy who Yixing thinks his name is Andy? Well that's what Kyungsoo said.... ANYWAY! Andy was trying to get the class to have a conversation with each in English about their favorite hobbies, singers and all that jazz. Instead, 90 per cent of the students in the class were having conversations about the new science teacher. To begin with, Andy went around telling them to stop and talk about what he had asked them to. In the end he just gave up and let them get on with it, at least they were speaking English. 

......

Finally after what seemed like the longest school day of his three week Korean education so far, it was finally time to go home. Well, for every other student it was home time. For Yixing it was sit in the headmasters office and wait for him to finish with whatever he had to before they left. Headmaster Park, Park Daejung as he was properly known, would have given Yixing a key to his house... but he knew for a fact the poor boy would either get lost or forget which house he was staying in. Plus with his wife usually still working by the time school finished, he wasn't taking that chance and therefore requested that Yixing came to his office everyday after school unless he was going out with friends. 

Walking towards the office, Yixing knew he was just allowed to walk in. Unless headmaster Park told him to knock and wait on certain days he had a meeting, he let the boy walk in and would greet him as Yixing sat across from him, waiting to finish whatever work he was doing or whatever phone call he was making. Then the two would have a conversation about their days and would head off home. Simple as that. But today? Not so simple. 

As usual Yixing opened the door and walked straight in... he just didn't expect to find two pairs of eyes staring at him; one belonging to the headmaster and the other belonging to the new teacher 
"Sorry" he said quickly when he realised he walked in on a meeting and quickly retreated out of the office, shutting the door behind him. Standing outside, Yixing sighed and felt himself blush a little 
"What an idiot" he muttered to himself and stood out there for five more minutes before the door opened and the new teacher stepped out. 

"You can go in now" he said and Yixing nodded 
"Your Yixing aren't you?" he asked and, frowning, Yixing looked up to nod at him as he smiled and walked away... weird... sighing, Yixing walked into the office where headmaster Kim was waiting for him 
"Sorry" was the first thing he said and the headmaster laughed, shaking his head. 

"It's fine, it's kind of my fault for forgetting to tell you about the meeting in the first place" he replied and waited for Yixing to take a seat 
"So what do you think of Mr Kim?" he asked 
"How did you kn-"
"I can access everyone's timtables" to which he tapped his computer screen with his pen and waited for Yixing to answer his question. 

"I don't see what all the fuss is about him" he began 
"Oh?"
"W-what I meant is that at lunch time everyone who had him as a teacher so far was praising him and bigging him up. His lessons are fun and we did learn a lot... but I don't see why everybody wouldn't shut up about him!" he explained and watched as the headmaster stared at him for a bit longer before nodding. 

"Mr Kim, Joonmyeon, I was speaking to him about his first day here and how it was. He spoke about you" he said and Yixing's eyes widened. Uh oh... but he hadn't done anything wrong... right?
"R-really?" he asked 
"Yeah about how impressed he was with you and your friend... Kyungsoo? That you two were the only people, besides Kim Jongin, who actually got some work done today instead of just staring at him" he replied and Yixing sighed in relief.

"Yeah, there was also that" he muttered and the headmaster laughed a little 
"Indeed, he said that if only Jongin was with you two he could call you guys the Golden Trio" he replied and Yixing laughed 
"The Golden Trio? That makes us sound like were superheroes instead of good students" he said and began laughing even more 
"Wait until the other two hear about this tomorrow". Which is exactly what happened. 

-------

"The Golden Trio?" Jongin repeated the next day when Yixing told him and Kyungsoo what happened yesterday 
"It makes us sound like we're the teacher's pets" Kyungsoo added 
"I thought it made us sound like superheroes or something but now that you put it that way" Yixing replied with a shrug of his shoulders 
"Boys, stop dawdling and start running" their P.E teacher shouted from across the track and Jongin shouted an apology before they picked up some speed.

"I hate running" Kyungsoo said and Yixing groaned 
"Speak for yourself" he replied before he began coughing 
"Do you have your pump on you?" Jongin asked and Yixing shook his head 
"Left the stupid thing in my bag" he replied before stopping to take in a deep breath. 

Everyone hates P.E. well except for people who actually enjoy their sports. Yixing was one of those people who hated sports. Not because it involved doing exercise. But because it was days like this where he would forget to bring his pump out with him and his asthma began playing up. 
"What did I say about dawdling?" the teacher asked, walking over
"Sorry sir but Yixing's asthma is playing up" Kyungsoo replied and the teacher turned to see Yixing bent down trying to catch his breath before sighing.

"Are you alright to carry on the lesson?" he asked 
"I should be" Yixing replied but his teacher thought otherwise 
"Go sit down and rest for a bit" he said before turning to get back to the others. As Yixing sat down watching, he sighed and tried to think of something to do to keep himself occupied... today was going to be a long day... 


Hey guys!! :D 

Welcome to what is Forbidden :D 

So yeah, I decided to double update today and to tell you guys that next week I won't be able to update until Thursday because I have mock exams coming up and I need to revise for them D: 

Also. I feel like this is going to be a long one, longer than other fics I've written so far. Probably because we can't have Sulay falling for each other straight away can we? Plus other stuff is going to happen and all that jazz. 

Until the next chapter!!