Completely stupid

Forbidden

No one's POV: 

By Friday, Yixing had enough. He was fed up with sitting there and sticking out like a sore thumb whilst Kyungsoo and Jongin were being all lovey dovey with each other. He was fed up with the fact that he felt lonely. He was fed up with the fact that even though he liked Joonmyeon, he couldn't do anything about it. 

He was basically just fed up with everything that life threw at him right now.

"Zhang Yixing" Jongin began, running to catch up to the boy 
"Why are you walking to school?" he asked and Yixing sighed 
"The headmaster is that this meeting thingy today and his wife had to leave for work early this morning... it was a bloody nightmare getting here! I nearly got lost and almost walked into an all girls school!" Yixing explained whilst Jongin laughed and patted Yixing's back. 

"At least you got here in one piece" he said and the two of them walked to the school gates together, Yixing slowing down and walking behind Jongin when they saw Kyungsoo waiting there 
"Why are you walking today?" was the first thing Kyungsoo asked when he saw Yixing 
"An answer that involves nearly getting lost and walking into an all girls school" Jongin replied 
"Almost walking into" Yixing muttered whilst the other two laughed and the three of them made their way into school. 

A thing about Kyungsoo and Jongin's relationship before we move on; everyone in the school knew they were now dating. Most of the gilrs were gutted about the fact that Jongin was gay and dating someone. Most of the guys in the school in the school were gutted about that fact that they had lost their punching toy because Jongin was there to always protect him now. As for Yixing, he was jealous, completely and utterly jealous of the fact that the two of them went from being best friends to boyfrineds and yet acted as if it was nothing special. 

Like seriously... why couldn't he have that? 

-------

"Right class" Joonmyeon began, handing back out test papers he got the class to do a few seconds day ago 
"Some of you did really well" he began  
"Others... there is always time to improve before we get to our exams" he finished, walking back up to the front to allow students time to go over their work, see where they went wrong, look at their grade and either celebrate about it or moan about it. 

"Alright I got an A!" Kyungsoo said happily, turning to Yixing 
"What about you?"
"Not so good" Yixing replied, looking from his score to the little note Joonmyeon left him, asking him to see him at the end of the day to discuss his grade... brilliant... 

But you see, it wasn't just in science where Yixing's grade began to fall, it was actually in other subjects as well. The lack of sleep plus the thoughts that wouldn't leave Yixing's mind were becoming more important to Yixing than the school work itself! Crazy I know, but we never really truely know what's going on in people's minds do we? We may think they look alright because of what we see on the outside, but we never see what's on the inside. 

The headmaster and his wife questioned Yixing about his grades and why they were failing. Even though he wasn't their son, they didn't want him doing badly and having the grades affect him when he went back to China. After talking it out, they came to the conclusion that maybe Yixing was stressed, he had been telling them that he hadn't been sleeping a lot lately anyway, if only they knew....

......

"How could you have done so badly on that test?" Jongin asked when he saw Yixing's score 
"I even passed it" he added whilst Yixing snatched the paper back 
"It's because I had a complete freaking mind blank on the day of the exam and didn't write anything" he replied moodily 
"But we revised the hell out of this and Mr Kim himself even gave us hints on how to answer the questions beforehand" Kyungsoo said and Yixing sighed.

"Don't I know it" he muttered, shoving the paper into his bag and going back to his lunch 
"What do you think Joonmyeon's going to want to talk to you about?" Kyungsoo asked and Yixing shrugged his shoulders
"He'll probably ask me why I didn't do anything and then sigh and then say he expected better from me" he replied 
"Well if he asks why you had a complete mind blank, tell him and maybe he can help you so you don't come across this problem again" Kyungsoo said and Yixing nodded. 

'But you don't understand' he thought to himself 
'He's the problem' 

-------

For this part of the story I'm going to fast forward a little bit to a scene whereby Yixing would have never thought he would have done it. The events leading up to this will be explained later but of course, I'll have to set the scene; 

There Yixing is, staring at Joonmyeon who is frowning after waiting for a while for Yixing to answer his question. The question was simple really; why is he struggling so much in his subjects? but instead of getting an answer, Yixing just sat there staring at him... was he alright? 
"Yixing... are you alright?" Joonmyeon asked but the boy said nothing and Joonmyeon was beginning to get worried now.

"Are you alright?" he asked again and Yixing shook his head 
"Well what's wrong?"
"I'm about to do something completely stupid" Yixing replied and Joonmyeon frowned 
"What do you mean?" he asked before his eyes widened and his heart skipped what had to be ten beats.

Why? Because Yixing had just walked over to him... and kissed him... Yixing, a student, was kissing Joonmyeon... his teacher!

"What the hell are you doing?" Joonmyeon shouted, pushing Yixing away from him and it was there that Yixing realised he probably just made a huge mistake...