A start

Forbidden

No one's POV: 

Neither of them knew how they ended up kissing, all they knew is that both lunged for each other and were kissing each other. Yixing wrapping his arms around Joonmyeon's neck and Joonmyeon wrapping his arms around Yixing's waist. Both of their minds were screaming to them that this was a bad idea... but they both needed this so badly! 

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" Yixing asked, breaking the kiss whilst Joonmyeon placed kisses down his neck
"It's a bit risky" Joonmyeon replied, reconnecting their lips and Yixing running his fingers through his teachers hair. He had to be dreaming... right? This wasn't happening. Any second now he was going to wake up and it was going to be one of those stupid yet most realistic dream he's had so far! 

"Did you mean what you said?" he asked, panting to catch his breath 
"When?"
"A minute ago... when you said you couldn't stop thinking about me... did you mean it?" Yixing asked nervously and watched as Joonmyeon paused before slowly nodding 
"Of course I did. Took me a while to realise it but... I never lie" he replied. 

As Joonmyeon finished his sentence, the two of them stared at each other for a moment before they began laughing. They didn't know if they were laughing out of nerves or relief. 

"What happens now?" Yixing asked and Joonmyeon bit his lip before sighing 
"If we continue this... it's going to be risky" he began and Yixing nodded 
"But we'll just be careful" he muttered 
"I know, but that will mean being really careful... like how we can't always do this" Joonmyeon finished and there was the awkward moment of the two of them staring at the position they were in and, blushing, Yixing unwrapped his arms from Joonmyeon's neck whilst the other grinned. 

"So how do we do this then?" Yixing asked 
"Well... this is a start" Joonmyeon replied, making Yixing blush a little 
"What, ending up like this everyday after school?" 
"Not like this everyday. We could always meet on weekends" Joonmyeon suggested with a shrug of his shoulders. 

"But what if other students or teachers see us together?"
"Then we'll tell them I'm giving you extra tutoring because you're struggling with science" Joonmyeon replied 
"You really have everything planned out don't you?" Yixing asked but Joonmyeon shook his head 
"I'm actually thinking of this as I go along" he replied before an idea popped into his head. 

"Why don't we meet up tomorrow?"
"What am I meant to tell the headmaster if he asks where I'm going?" Yixing asked and Joonmyeon shrugged his shoulders 
"I can't think of everything" was his reply and laughed when he saw Yixing pout at him 
"Get going now, before the headmaster figures you're taking too long" he added and Yixing nodded, grabbing his stuff before pausing by the door. 

"When and where are we meeting tomorrow?" he asked 
"Eleven outside the library" Joonmyeon replied and Yixing nodded, hesitating as to whether he should go back for one more kiss but decided against it and ran down the hall so the headmaster wouldn't have to worry about him any longer. 

------

That night, Yixing laid there in bed pinching himself. The incident earlier... that happened right? He wasn't dreaming and fate was not being cruel to him right? He wasn't going to wake up tomorrow and find that he had dreamt it all and it was actually his first day of school in Korea. 

Lyung there, Yixing couldn't help but still have his doubts. Why did Joonmyeon suddenly change his attitude like that and kiss him? Was what he said about him slowly changing his mind true? 

No

'Stop it' he thought to himself and tried to shake the thoughts out of his head. He finally had Joonmyeon! The impossible became the possible! 

But he was still doubting it 

And it wouldn't leave his mind even up the the minute he fell asleep

But he was meeting Joonmyeon tomorrow... they were just starting things out and it wouldn't hurt to speak to Joonmyeon to clear his mind of all of his doubts. That's what couples do... right? Sighing to himself, Yixing made a mental note that before he was to leave tomorrow, he would have an excuse ready to tell the headmaster and to ask his wife if couples spoke out their worries with each other. As he slept that night, the regular kissing Joonmyeon dream had reappeared in his mind. Except this time, he could replay a scene which was now his reality...


Hey guys!! :D 

Sorry if this is crap... and seems rushed... but I'm kind of rushing because of the weather down here. Basically the south west of England, Wales... Ireland? and now London, I think... yeah... we're screwed as my Geography teacher is putting it; the amount of snow America had in their snow storms, we're getting that in rain apparently. 

And to add to that, there is a thunder storm here right now and the lights keep flickering so I'm on a time limit to get this sorted in case we lose power completely... 

I'm sorry 

I'm off to cower like the wimp I am in bed now... 

Until the next chapter!