I'm sorry

Forbidden

No one's POV: 

To say Yixing was still moody the next morning would be an understatement. His morning didn't get of to a great start either. He woke up late, hit himself in the face when trying to put that bloody mask on and then the headmaster had to make almost two trips back to the house because Yixing kept forgetting something. Yep. This was not his morning. When he got to school, Kyungsoo and Jongin could sense that Yixing was moody and so kept their distance to allow him time to calm down. They had never seen an angry Yixing before and didn't want him snapping at them for something they didn't do. 

"Can you help me get this of" Yixing said turning around so Kyungsoo could help him get his mask of, at least he was speaking to them now 
"Thanks" he muttered, taking the mask and flinging it into his locker where it was to remain for the rest of the day. Meanwhile, Jongin and Kyungsoo stood behind him sighing in relief, maybe he was finally calming down. But what made his so moody in the first place? 

Kyungsoo took the intiative to step forward first to ask him why he had been moody when he first came to school this morning. At that point, Yixing had turned around to see Kyungsoo walking towards him frowning and was about to ask what was wrong before these two guys walked down the hall and pushed him to the ground. 

"Watch where you're going !" one of them said and they began laughing 
"Hey!" Yixing shouted as Jongin went to help Kyungsoo up 
"Will you leave him alone" Yixing continued to shout and people in the hall nearby were staring at him wide eyes, this was the first time they had heard Yixing shout like that.

"Don't shout at us" one the guys said, walking over to Yixing and shoving him but didn't manage to push him to the ground 
"I don't care! Kyungsoo hasn't done anything to you and yet you treat him like dirt" Yixing replied 
"Because he's-"
"I don't care! Nobody should care! It doesn't matter if he likes guys over girls he doesn't deserve the you and every other dickhead in the school gives to him!"

"Shut up Chinatown, or you'll get it" the guy said and Jongin was about to walk forward to pull them apart to avoid a fight 
"What's going on here?" a voice asked and when everybody looked, saw Joonmyeon standing there 
"Nothing sir" the second guy said and dragged his friend away from the other three. Meanwhile Joonmyeon turned to see Yixing glaring at him before being dragged away by Kyungsoo. 

'Guess I deserved that' Joonmyeon thought, sighing before returning to his classroom to get ready for his first of the day. 

------

After lunch, Yixing had finally managed to calm down and was back to his usual self... minus the fact he was still angry at Joonmyeon who took his furstrations out on him yesterday. 

"Do you reckon he'll still be moody today?" Kyungsoo asked, the two of them sitting in their class with the other students waiting for Joonmyeon to arrive 
"Who knows" Yixing replied, turning his attention to the window as Joonmyeon walked in 
"You'll only need a pen and your coats for this lesson" he said as everyone frowned and a student put their hand up. 

"Why?" they asked 
"Because I figured you're all tired from the last few lessons we've had... so I thought we'd do the lesson outside today" and with that students scrambled out of their seats and grabbing what they needed before heading out to the field. 

.....

Everybody in the class could come to an agreement; Joonmyeon was back to his usual self. He was smiling and joking around again and the students were enjoying themselves... well everyone except Yixing. Yep, you guessed it. Still moody at Joonmyeon. It wasn't until everyone was back in their class getting their stuff ready to move on did Joonmyeon request for Yixing to hang on for a moment, Yixing telling Kyungsoo to head of without him whilst Joonmyeon spoke to him. 

"Here's some of the catch up work you set for me" Yixing said and Joonmyeon nodded as he took the work from him before sighing 
"I'm sorry" he said and Yixing did nothing 
"For shouting at you the other day. I let my feelings get the best of me and I guess you were right. I had no right to take my feelings out on you and the other students" he added and Yixing nodded. 

"Can I go now?" he asked and Joonmyeon nodded and with that Yixing left. Once gone, Joonmyeon stood there frowning. He apologised to Yixing for his attitude... so why was Yixing's response bothering him so much when it shouldn't have in the first place? It felt too weird... 


Hey guys!

Only update for tonight I'm afraid... I'm ill again -_- 

Until the next chapter!!