Coming out

Forbidden

No one's POV: 

By the end of their lesson, Jongin and Kyungsoo were ready to go home. The down fall to that was that P.E. was their first lesson of the day which meant they were going to be tired and moody for the rest of the day... much to Yixing's dismay. 
"I never want to do running again for as long as I live" Kyungsoo muttered as he and Yixing made their way to science 
"To bad we'll have to do it all over again next week" Yixing replied and Kyungsoo groaned before two guys walked into him and pushed him against the wall.

"Watch where you're going bentshot" one of them said and walked down the hall with his friend laughing whilst Kyungsoo sighed 
"You alright?" Yixing asked, checking to see if Kyungsoo had hurt himself when he was pushed 
"I'm fine" Kyungsoo muttered and continued on his way to the class. During his second week at school, Yixing found out that Kyungsoo was homoual... well he didn't find out, more like Jongin made a joke towards Kyungsoo which they both started laughing at and when Yixing didn't understand what he meant the two decided to tell him that Kyungsoo was homoual. 

Kyungsoo had discovered he wasn't really what people call 'normal' when he found himself having a growing crush on a boy in his art class. But he was honestly freaked out! Boy were suppose to like girls and girls were suppose to like boys... right? He just knocked the thoughts to the side, he was thirteen- a growing boy who's hormones were all over the place. When he was fifteen though, to his horror, he found himself starting to like Jongin... his best friend... he tried to ignore the feelings but it was no use. He found himself liking the way Jongin's smile would brighten up anyone's day, how he was different from the rest because he was slightly more tanned in skin colour. How even though countless of people told Jongin to ditch Kyungsoo over the years, he still stuck by him. 

It was then that Kyungsoo decided he had to speak to someone... but he didn't know who... who could he trust to support him and help him with his confusion? After hours of debating with himself, Kyungsoo finally decided to go speak to the one person he could rely on the most; his mum. Kyungsoo can still remember the conversation as if it was yesterday. 

*flashback* 

"Mum" Kyungsoo called out as he walked into the living room 
"I'm in the kitchen" came his mum's reply as he took a deep breath and made his way to her 
"Mum can I have a word with you?" he asked, sitting at the table whilst his mum nodded
"Sure go ahead" she replied, flicking through a recipe book to decide what she was going to cook for tonight. Meanwhile Kyungsoo sat there trying to figure out how he was going to start the conversation. 

"Kyunggie" his mum said as she walked over to him 
"What's wrong?" and it was at that, Kyungsoo knew he had to be honest with her 
"Mum I think... I think I have a crush on someone" he said and his mum smiled 
"Oh really? Who is she then?" she asked and Kyungsoo hesitated before he spoke again 
"See that's the problem... I think I have a crush on a guy" to which his mum's smile faltered. 

"O-oh" she said 
"And you know for definite it's a guy?" she asked and Kyungsoo nodded
"I used to have a crush on another guy when I was thirteen but I didn't tell anyone because it's wrong for a boy to like a boy" he explained 
"No honey it's not wrong" his mum quickly said and Kyungsoo frowned... why wasn't she shouting at him for not being 'normal'? 

"R-really?" Kyungsoo asked and his mum nodded 
"There's nothing wrong with it at all and I'm glad you came to me to speak to me about it" she said and Kyungsoo nodded 
"Can you tell me who this guy is?" she asked 
"Oh just some boy at school... I'll probably stop liking him eventually" Kyungsoo replied and his mum nodded... she was actually being really supportive of her son.

*end of flashback* 

Just after Kyungsoo turned sixteen, he was finally comfortable with himself to come out to his dad. His dad was surprised at first but nevertheless supported his son like his wife did. When Kyungsoo told Jongin, Jongin was shocked he never expected his friend to be gay 
"A-and no one is picking on you?" he asked Jongin and Kyungsoo shook his head 
"And your parents are fine with it?" he asked and Kyungsoo nodded. It was left at that. In fact, Jongin didn't really care! Kyungsoo was still his best friend... he just didn't know that Kyungsoo liked him. But Kyungsoo didn't know Jongin had a little secret of his own...

Eventually word got around the school that Kyungsoo was gay. Not many people cared and left him to it... then you had the other idiots who did care and made it their job to bully Kyungsoo because of it. Kyungsoo didn't care, he was who he was, he had Jongin with him to help him out and when Yixing arrived, fully had his support as well. Why should he let the bullies get to him?

-------

"Right class" Joonmyeon began as the students packed the equipment from their earlier experiment away and sat back down in their seats 
"This I'm afraid is where it gets boring" he continued and a few students groaned 
"Yes I know you don't like boring stuff but this is actually important. The experiment you've just done is going to be your coursework which is worth a huge chunk of your final grade. I've handed out guidance sheets to which if you guys follow, you'll be guaranteed B's and A's" he continued, cue the sound of sheets being handed out to epople for them to look at. 

"Besides, I could have been mean and said you had to write all of your coursework out by hand but I managed to get a computer room for the class for the lessons you have with me until the coursework has to be handed in", cue students getting excited that their teacher wasn't going to torture them by writting everything out 
"So, go to Mr Jo's room quietly please with your work and I'll meet you up there" he finished as the students got their stuff together and made their way out of the classroom. 

"Shoot" Yixing said, stopping in his tracks 
"What's wrong?" Kyungsoo asked 
"I forgot my work" Yixing replied and turned back around, telling Kyungsoo to save him a seat in the process. During Yixing's stay so far, Jongin and Kyungsoo learnt something about him. They learnt that Yixing was forgetful... very forgetful... at first they thought Yixing was just playing around but then figured he was a forgetful person when he almost left his mobile phone and his wallet on the train one time. 

By now they had gotten use to his forgetful tendancies but still shook their heads everytime Yixing had to go back for something he had forgotten, which today was his work. Walking back to class, Yixing picked up the pace a bit and kept his gaze fixed to the ground like he usually did when he was walking by himself... failing to realise his teacher walking up the hall and went straight into him... 

"Ah I'm sorry" Yixing said and bent down to help Joonmyeon pick up whatever was knocked on the floor and expected Joonmyeon to get angry with him for not looking where he was going, but instead Joonmyeon just shook his head 
"It's fine Yixing" was his reply as the two of them stood up and Joonmyeon frowned 
"Why were you walking down the hall like that?" he asked 
"I forgot my work" Yixing replied and Joonmyeon nodded before he remembered something and pulled out a sheet from the pile in his hands.

"Is this it?" he asked and Yixing nodded before frowning himself 
"Do you want me to take some of the work you got there?" he asked, pointing to the pile 
"No it's fine I've got it" Joonmyeon replied and gave Yixing a smile 
"Okay" Yixing replied slolwy and followed Joonmyeon up to the computer room, the two of them sharing small talk along the way. Walking alongside him, Yixing realised how short Joonmyeon was and figured that half the students in the school could have been taller than him. 

He realised that Joonmyeon smiled way too much for a science teacher... perhaps he enjoyed his work more than most people would. He still didn't see what all the fuss about though, Joonmyeon was just a teacher. There wasn't particularly anything special about him that made him stand out amongst other teachers... maybe it was because he was nicer? Yixing didn't know, he was just trying to see what other students around him saw in Kim Joonmyeon... 


Hey guys!! :D

So this may be the only update for today... I'm not sure yet... 

I started the chapter of as I did because Kaisoo are like secondary characters in the story... they need a mini plot to go with them if that makes sense... Also I had a like brainwave of idea's for this story and there was on particular thing which I got so excited about when it popped into my head I was here like "Why haven't I thought of this before?"

Until the next chapter!!