School Blues.

My Annoying Next Door Neighbour

YOUR POV

I woke up with a headache. I'm not sure what Sehun meant by his message last night but I ignored it. Kris didn't walk with me today and I haven't heard from any of the boys yet. I walked alone, caught the bus alone, did everything alone. I hate Kris and the boys for abandoning me. All the girls looked disappointed when I stepped on the bus alone. They all put their cameras and devices away. What do they even do with the picutes they take anyway...not that I want to know. 

I walked into the gates only to bump into Sunhee and her little backups. "Where's Exo?" She spat. I shrugged. "I don't know, why are you asking me?" She rolled her eyes. "Maybe because you're always around them." I shook my head signalling that what she said was true. "Wait, you're around boys always," Eunji said. "," Jisoo said. I flipped. What did she just call me? "Excuse me?" I asked. "You heard me, you obviously haven't heard all the comments made about you amongst the girls," Jisoo said. "No I haven't," I replied. "Well there's loads like you're a boyfriend stealing leech," She said. "Also how you always hang out with boys because you want to have a relationship with every one of them," Eunji added. lolololwtf no. That's not true. "Whatever people are saying isn't true," I said. "I have a class to attend to." I pushed past them and walked away. I could hear Sunhee scoff. "," I heard her say. I just rolled my eyes.

In class was boring. No one was here in Maths so I was forced to listen. I found myself writing notes but was disappointed when I remembered none of the boys were here. "I wonder where they all went.." I whispered to myself. The next class was no fun, the one after wasn't any better. Soon it was lunch time. I sat by myself and braved all the stares and comments. 'Why is she alone?' 'Where are the boys?' Yeah. I wish I knew as well. Usually I would finish everything but I hardly even ate.  I was pretty much sad at school all day.

After school I stopped outside the Wu's house. I put my fist up ready to knock but stopped. "What if they're all sick somehow and just stayed home?" I said to myself. "What if Kris answers the door?" Nevermind, I inhaled sharply and knocked. I closed my eyes and prayed Kris didn't answer. "Yes?" A male's voice spoke. omgomgomg please no don't be Kris. I opened one eye. "Sehun?" I asked.

***

chapter 9 c:

cr: to owner

but om f g sehun