The erted Freak and Idiot, Kris.

My Annoying Next Door Neighbour

YOUR POV

I woke up, till tired with a sore back. Wait, this isn't  the couch. I looked around. This is our bedroom. Did Kris carry me here? Well, he is the only one in the house. I saw Kris walk in and sit at the table, texting. "Thanks," I said, just loud enough for him to hear. "What for?" He asked. Should I say it? I blushed. "F-For carrying me up here." He placed his phone down and crept towards me.

"Don't I get a reward?" He asked in a low voice. He walked towards me until my back touched the cold wall. He placed both hands on each side on my head, trapping me in between his arms. "W-What are you doing?" I asked softly. He leant in and placed his lips on my ear. I could feel his hot breath on my skin. "Don't get too excited," he whispered. He let go and stepped back. "Teasing you is fun." My anger rose. I  grabbed my slippers and threw them directly at him. "You ert!" I yelled.

<><><>

DIng Dong

I was about to run down to answer but Kris beat me to it. "Oppa!" I heard a voice yell. My mouth dropped as she hugged him. What is she doing here? "Thanks for texting me your address!" So that's who he was texting. "Come upstairs and we'll get started," I heard Kris say. She giggled happily. I was shocked. I knew Kris was a ert but I didn't think he was that erted. I grabbed her hand and ran. "What?" She asked, shocked. "What are you doing?!" She yelled angrily. As much as I dislike her, she doesn't know know what Kris is doing to her. "I need to study!" She yelled. I stopped. What. Study? Then I remembered. Kris is her tutor. I decided to play it cool. "Of course! I just grabbed you hear to bring you some food and drinks!" I said. She slapped my hand away. "I don't need anything," She spat, running back up to Kris. I could hear their conversation

"What is she doing here anyway?" I heard Eunmi ask.

"Oh, she's a maid," Kris replied.

Thats it. Its official. I hate Kris. So much.

"Maid!" I heard Kris yell. "Two orange juices,please!"

~~~

"I don't need anything," I mimicked Eunmi's voice. I scoffed and poured orange juice into two glasses. I wish I could poison Kris but we have hardly anything here. I decided to mix milk into Kris's juice and left Eunmi's perfectly fine. I walked up and as I placed their drinks on the table, I 'accidentally' spilt a bit on Kris's pants. He groaned. I faked a gasp. " Oh I'm so sorry, Master," I said before exiting the room.

A while later, I heard Eunmi's voice. "Thankyou, Oppa!" she yelled, hugging him again. They both walked downstairs and Kris sent her to the door. She gave Kris a sweet smile and as she was about to leave, she glared at me. When she shut the door, Kris clutched his stomach. He looked at me, obviously signalling me to help him. I rolled my eyes. "You didn't take the maid thing seriously, did you?" He asked. I gave him a sweet smile. "Do you want me to call Eunmi to help you?" I asked. "I'm sure both of you would love that." He smirked at me. "Sure, call her," he said. I couldn' believe my ears. Is he serious? "You're not jealous, are you?" He asked. I glared at him and stomped upstairs.

•••

"Stupid Kris," I muttered. "erted Idiot." I sighed as I sat down on the bed. Am I really jealous?  I almost screamed when I felt arms wrap around my waist. "I'm sorry," he whispered into my ear. I ignored him. "Don't ignore me," He said. I flipped around so he was now on top of me. "If you don't talk in 10 seconds, I'll kiss you." 10 9 8. He wouldn't kiss me for a million dollars. 7 6. He's just teasing. 5 4. I chose to ignore it. 3 2. He wouldn't. 1..

 

and he did.

* * *

ha ha I wrote this chapter once already but I accidentally deleted so I had to remember and change some things around D:

I hope you enjoy reading~