Marriage Hiatus?

My Annoying Next Door Neighbour

Your POV

(Authors Note: Warning there's a load of drama ahead and slight swearing)

I walked out to go to the supermarket because a certain someone was to lazy to go. 

"This seems nice," I said as I picked up the tub of fruit salad. "Hey, Miss Newlywed!" I heard a voice yelled. I didn't look up. It must feel nice being a newlywed. I miss those times. "Miss, you by the fruit salad!" The voice yelled again. I looked up, shocked. No one was around me and I looked up to the old lady who was waving vegetables in the air. "Me?" I asked, pointing to myself. The lady just nodded. Unsure, I walked up to her.

"Ouch," I groaned as she hit me with her turnips for the millionth time. "What do you think you're doing buying fruit salad for your husband?!" She yelled, hitting me again. At this rate, I'll end up not only with an unhappy husband but a massive lump on my head. The lady hit me again. "I didn't recently get married," I said, looking at my ring. "I've been married for quite a long time."

"If you have a jerk for a husband, you would probably do the same," I smiled, proceeding to leave. I felt someone grab me and I quickly turned around. "I know!" The old lady suddenly yelled, waving her arms as she complained about how husbands are such jerks. I stared at her in disbelief. A second ago she was hitting me and lecturing me and now she's complaining to me. What is this?

¤•¤

I slammed the extremely heavy grocery bags on the table. I groaned as I unpacked everything into the pantry. I endd buying food for breakfast- actually brunch and whole lot of vegetables because of that lady. "Unnie!" I heard a voice chirp. I turned around. "Hara?"

Kris made his way into the kitchen and fetched a glass of water. "Hey," He said in a deep voice. I was about to reply when I realised he was looking at Hara. Curse this husband of mine. I was about to tell him off about not even acknowledging my presence but he did something extremely annoying and disgusting and just something a jerk like him would do.

He winked and smirked at her.

"Yah Unnie!" Hara yelled as I threw in more pepper paste for the spicy rice cakes. I thought of Kris and threw in my 8th spoon. "How spicy do you want it to be?!" Hara yelled. I placed the wooden spoon down. "Don't worry, it's not for you."

"Eat," I said, literally throwing the dish down in front of Kris. Exo, Eunmi and Hara all looked surprised. "Here," I smiled, carefully placing down normal dish in front of the others. "U-Unnie?" Hara squeaked as I pushed her into the seat nearest to Kris. "Yah, you sit there-" I cut D.O off and gave him a strong, deadly glare. He coughed and scoffed the whole bowl of rice down quickly. "So I got the job I was going for!" Kris said, laughing. "Awesome!" Kai cheered, stuffing his mouth with rice. What job?  I looked at D.O and saw him glancing as if asking are-you-sure-you-don't-want-to-sit-next-to-Kris. "I'm sure Kris would rather sit near Hara anyway," I muttered but everyone heard.

"What the hell?!" I heard Kris yell, spitting out his food. "This is spicier than your mother's kimchi!" He reached for some milk and I just stared at him. "Yah, Lee Hyomin!" He yelled, chugging a glass of milk down while glaring at me.

"Hyomin," D.O called after dinner. I went out to the balcony with him. "Better look out for Hara," I started. "I think Kris is starting to like her to be honest with you."  There was no reply but I hung my head and sighed. "You know D.O" I said, making his head turn to me. "I never thought he would come back and all this marriage stuff would happen," I took a deep breath. "I know i'm overreacting but I tried to not disappoint him when we first got arranged and I just.." My voice croaked. "I don't know D.O, he didn't evem tell me about that job."

D.O patted my shoulder and gave me a wry smile. "Hyung cherishes you," He whispered and then walked away. I looked up in the sky and sighed again. "It really doesn't seem like it.."

----

"Hello?" I heard a voice say. "Yes, Brinn's Spa at 4pm?"

I groaned and felt next to me. Kris wasn't there. I quickly shot my eyes open and saw Kris was talking to someone on the phone. I checked the clock. 8am. He's usually never up this early let alone getting up to talk to someone. I sighed again. He said something about having his first client yesterday. I felt him approach me and I closed my eyes. After his footsteps left, I shot back open. "Brinns Spa right?" I whispered.

---

"Unnie!" Hara yelled as I pulled her inside the spa. I cupped my mouth over her. "Do you want us to get caught?!" I whispered harshly and she quickly shoot her head. We adjusted out ahjumma caps and oversized sunglasses. "Over there!" I said as Hara looked through her binoculars. Surely enough, Kris was there with a woman in her... bikini?

"Shouldn't she be wearing a shirt over that, it's a spa!" Hara quietly yelled. She shook her head and looked again. I saw him rubbing some sort of moisturiser over her. Hara almost yelled curse words out at him but I quickly covered her whole face with her hat. I looked again and Kris was laughing while rubbing the cream onto her back. I felt tears sting my eyes. "Client my ," I scoffed.

I walked up to him and Hara tried to grab my arm but she was too late. "Kris," I growled as he looked up, startled.

"What are you doing here?" He asked, letting go of the woman's arm. I felt Hara run up next to me. "He's assisting me," The woman said, crossing her legs. "Soohyun, don't" She cut Kris off by wrapping her arms around his. "Problem?" She asked, raising an eyebrow while smiling at me. I could feel Hara ready to pounce of her already. Kris didn't seem hesistant or upset.

"What the hell, Lee Hyomim!?"

I slapped him.

"Is this how you want to play in this relationship?!" I yelled, tears falling. Hara stared at me and held my arm. "Unnie.."

I shook off her arm. "I've been holding in this past week the way you push me away, suddenly lose feelings and now I see this?" My voice trailed off and I pointed to Soohyun. "You're a downright cheating bastard."

"You're mistaking this all Hyomin, I've been stressed lately and to me it seems like you're the one that's starting all these arguments!" He screamed, causing both Hara and I to flinch. I stared at him in disbelief.

"Yah, you guys have a family together!" Hara interrupted. "Stop this nonsense!"

I gave her a weak smile but the girl next to him called Soohyun just laughed.

"You know what," I faked a smile towards her. " you."

I looked at Kris and threw my hat at him. " you too."

 

-----------

omfg so much drama

i'm sorry guysss

i hope you enjoy~