Falling in Love?

My Annoying Next Door Neighbour

YOUR POV

"The floor is so uncomfortable," I groaned quietly. 

Flashback<<<

I stepped out of the shower, shivering because it was suddenly cold after the hot shower. I walked into the bedroom to see Kris already lying in bed. No way am I sharing a bed with him. "You're sleeping on the floor," he said, without looking up. I glared at him. How rude. "That's what I saw planning on doing anyway, Jerk."

Present

I regret saying that. My back is killing me. When I wake up tomorrow, my whole backside will be flat. It was cold and the floor was extremely hard. "Ouch," I groaned. I sat up. That's it. I'll stay up the whole night if I had to. I checked the my phone. It's only 10pm. I flopped back down. "So uncomfortable," I muttered. "Will you shutup?" Kris said in frustration. I stared at him. "Well some cold, heartless person forced me to sleep on the floor," I said. He turned around to face me. "You said you were going to anyway, idiot."  I didn't know what to say after that. I lay back down. "It's so uncomfortable!" I yelped. I heard Kris get up. "That's it," he said. Next second, I was being carried bridal position and placed down of the bed gently. He got in with me. "Now sleep," he said. I stiffened. I'm sharing a bed with Kris. Luckily his back is facing me. "Ugh, so cold," I whispered since the Jerk had pretty much the whole blanket on his side. "You don't shutup, do you?" I heard him say. He wrapped his arms around me, pulling me closer. He was completely facing me now. His face was literally 3cm away from me. I looked down, avoiding any any eye contact. He rested his chin on my head. This was actually comfortable. I hesitantly wrapped my arms around his waist. "Thanks.." I whispered and I swear I felt him smile.

•••

The next morning when I woke up, his face was right in front of mine. "Morning," he smiled. aksjdkdjs. Is he trying to give me a heart attack at 7 in the morning. His arm was still wrapped around my waist. "I made breakfast by the way," he said. "I figured you did enough yesterday." HA. So this jerk actually has a caring side. I smiled and got up, walking downstairs. I was surprised at the selection of food in front of me. Waffles, fruit, eggs, bacon, breads. We ate together which was awkward until Kris broke the silence. "Mum said they were coming around at about 7:30." I froze. "What time is it now?" He asked. I gave him a worried look. "7:25." We pretty much flew upstairs and rushed to get ready, clean up and greet them.

"Oh my, it looks like you two are getting along perfectly!" They said, looking at Kris as he wrapped his arm around my waist.

I sat them down and headed towards the kitchen and placed fruit into a bowl. "Help yourself," I told the parents as I placed it down on the table.

I placed a grape into my mouth. "So what brings you here?" Kris asked.

"Your wedding is in 3 days."

I choked on the grape. Why does this always happen to me? My eyes filled with tears and I coughed. "3-3 days?!" I asked again. "That's too short!" Kris nodded in agreement.

The parents ignored what we said. "Cake testing, dress picking and buying the rings will all be tomorrow," Mother In Law said. "Then your honeymoon will be a week after your wedding," My Dad said. Our parents obviously don't want us having a rest. "You're going to Japan." My eyes widened. They even picked out our destination!? 

After a short chat, they all left. I slumped down on the couch. "I want my freedom back," I said, pouting.

~~~~~~~~~

updated hehe

updated from my phone at 1am so sorry for any mistakes haha

too many ideas for this fic omg

anyway, thanks for reading!~