Arranged Marriage!?

My Annoying Next Door Neighbour

YOUR POV

Today, Kris finally decided to join me on my great (not) adventure to school. While I was walking, he started walking next to me. "Why aren't you with you girlfriend?" I asked, not making eye contact. "You mean Eunmi?" He asked. I rolled my eyes. "I don't know her name," I said, walking faster. He caught up with my pace. "I'm sure your girlfriend is waiting," I said, walking quicker. He grabbed my wrist and spun me around. "She's not my girlfriend." He moved closer. If he moved any closer, our lips would touch. Not like its the first time anyway. "I'm just her tutor." I almost choked. "So she's going to be over your house a lot I'm guessing?" He just nodded. "5 days out of the whole week." 

On the bus wasn't any better. I almost fainted from all the camera flashes. We arrived at the last stop and the Eunmi girl stepped on. The camera flashes stopped. "That girl was with Kris yesterday," I heard a girl say. "Who does she think she is?" Her friend whispered. Eunmi looked uncomfortable before she sat down. "I'll talk to you later," Kris said as he got up. Where is he going. He walked over to Eunmi and sat next to her. "Should've known," I muttered.  All the gossip started again and girls were glaring at Eunmi. I stared at the two happily chatting away and for a moment there I swear Eunmi smirked at me as if she was saying 'He moved next to me instead of staying next to you' I glared at her for a bit. Kris turned back and that smirk turned into an innocent smile. I laughed to myself. "You are so fake."

We arrived and as usual he went away with Eunmi. I was about to walk over to the boys when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around. Eunji, Sohee and Jisoo were there but they weren't alone. About 5 other girls were with them. If they're here to bag me out again for being around exo I will flip tables. "Do you know that Eunmi girl?" They asked. I shook my head. "Nope, but they're always together, even after school." I put my hand over my mouth. Okay, maybe I shouldn't have said that. The 8 girls came closer, obviously interested. "U-Um that's what I've heard, I'm not sure though," I quickly covered it up. They nodded then left. If they decide to stalk and follow Kris and Eunmi after school, they'll find out I'm neighbours with Kris and then I'd be harrassed for the rest of my highschool life. 

~~~

I plopped down on my couch. "School was so hectic today," I complained to my parents. "The teachers gave out so much homework!" Speaking of work, it'll probably give Eunmi a better reason to visit the Wu's more. My parents completely ignored what I said. "Honey, you're not going to find yourself a boyfriend right?" My Mum asked. I nodded. "Which means you probably won't find a husband, right?" My Dad added. I nodded again. They both smiled at each other. What's going on?  I thought as I eyed my parents. "Go upstairs and get ready, make sure you look your best!" My parents both said. This is wierd. I was confused but followed their instructions.

After spending ages on find a decent outfit, I finally finished.

I walked out and my parent's gasped. "You look beautiful!" They said. My Mum was in a dress and my Dad was a tuxedo. Okay this has to be a special occasion. My phone beep and I quickly check it-

From- Jerk 

My parents are making me wear a suit and they bringing me somewhere. Help.

I texted back.

To- Jerk. 

Not much luck because my parents are doing the same thing!

"Let's go," My Dad said. "We don't want to be late."

 

We arrived at some high class restaurent. I stared in awe at the chandeliers hanging down from the ceiling. "They're already here, thankyou," My father told the lady out the front as we made our way to a table. I saw a man, a woman and most likely their son already sitting there. "Amanda!" My Mum yelled, running towards to table. Amanda? Mrs Wu? My Dad held my wrist and we all sat down. Oh great. "Hi, Mr and Mrs Wu." Kris looked up. Both our eyes widened. I coughed. He looked really good and I mean really good. "Let's order before we talk," Mr Wu said. 

Soon enough, our food arrived. I placed a piece of chicken into my mouth. "Kris, Hyomin.." Mr Wu started. "We have talked about this and we have arranged for you both to get married." I choked on my chicken. whAT. I started coughing endlessly and Kris almost spat out the water he was drinking.

"NO!" We both yelled. 

"You can't!" I screamed. "I'm still in high school, Mum!" I stuffed another piece of chicken into my mouth and chomped furiously. Maybe if I make myself look really unattractive, they'd change their minds.

It didn't work.

"You're taking away my freedom, I'm still in school!" I heard Kris yell. "And-" I was about to add to the list but the parents shut me up. "No, you guys are going to get married," My Dad said sternly. "Appa.." He ignored my pleading. "And starting from tomorrow.." I'm preparing for the worst right now. "You're going to be living together in your new house." I almost fell to the floor.

* * *

END

omfgomfg living together~

sehUN

cr- to owners of any pictures or gifs