Planning 101

My Annoying Next Door Neighbour

Your POV

"You're not moving!" I yelled, not caring if I woke up the kids or my parents. "Hyung, why?" Tao asked, tugging at D.O's sleeves. "My Dad got a job promotion and yeah.." He trailed off, looking down. "Do you have to go?" I asked. He nodded. "I don't want to though," He said. This is so random. 

10pm

We're all planning on how to get D.O to stay in Korea. "No way, this is for my Dad," He started. "He'll force me to go."  I nodded, making a thinking sound with my mouth. "I see," I said, nodding my head. "We have to jump to great risks," I told the group. I signalled Eunmi to follow me and we both walked out the door.

"Eunmi, we need to get D.O a girlfriend."

She gasped. "ARE YOU CRA-"

I quickly covered and looked around. "Sh!"

She removed my hand. "You know how D.O is with girls, he wouldn't even approach one let alone talk to them."

I understand what she's saying but this is the only way. "Still, D.O's father knows that and so if D.O finds someone he loves, he'll let him stay!"

Eunmi blinked rapidly as she looked at me. "We can't force feelings on him," She said.

"But still, we can make this work by finding a really pretty girl or something."

She facepalmed. "Hyomin, you're not only stubborn but you're stupid."

What did she just say?  "Yah!" I yelled as I chased after her.

-----

After several minutes of thinking, Eunmi finally agreed to help out.

"Ahem," I cleared my throat as we went back into the room. "We have thought of a plan to help you," I said, staring at D.O. All the boys sprang up. "We're going to find you a girlfriend."

Silence...

*Crickets*

"Whaaaaat!?" All the boys yelled.

 

3 days later-

D.O looks terrified. He looks amazing in his black suit and slightly styled hair. "Are you sure this will work?" He asked, shaking. I nodded. "Relax, anyone would easily like you."

So basically how this worked, Eunmi and I posted advertisements, far away from school as EXO is well known there and all the crazy fangirls would probably destroy D.O. We have recieved many calls but we don't actually know how they look like or what they do.

"Are you sure?" He asked again. I faked a smile. "On second thought, maybe not."  

"Yah, Hyomin!" He cried, running his fingers through his hair.

 

The sound of footsteps filled the restaurant. "I think she's here!" I whispered. I ran behind a plant and hid immediately. I put on a hat and observed them with binoculars. I look like a crazy person, please kill me right now.

 

D.O's POV

Hyomin ran away so quickly and hid behind a plant. Oh my flipping donuts she sticks out so much, this is so embarassing. All the customers were staring and laughing. I was distracted when I heard the most angelic voice ever. "D.O sshi?"

I looked up.

Silence.

Oh my gosh.

What is this? An angel sent down from Heaven?

I swallowed hard. "N-Neh, nice to meet you..." I stopped. She giggled. "I'm Goo Hara, but feel free to call me Hara." She flashed me the most beautiful, killer smile. Get a hold of yourself, D.O.

 

Your POV

What is this? She's like a living doll. 

"She's gorgeous," I whispered.

"Excuse me," I heard a voice say. "Hold on," I replied. "Sir, you have to leave."

Sir?!

I quickly took hat off. "I'm a girl thankyou very much," I said. 

Everyone was laughing and D.O was on the verge of getting up and kicking me out himself. He gave me a look and I got the message immediately.

I looked up to the gorgeous waiter. "Um," I started. "Where's the exit?"

--------

Chapter 38 uuppp

 

what if the date went like that? 

anyway, enjoy c:


guys, can you please check out my new fic? 

thankyou <3