Chapter 32

My Annoying Next Door Neighbour

YOUR POV

A/N: I completely forgot about an ultrasound omfg but let's pretend it happened hahah sorry!

I'm currently on an ambulance, dying because I can hardly breathe. Usually they would only let one person that had any relation with you on the ambulance but why the heck did they let all 11 other boys on?! Tao is too busy freaking out, Luhan is clinging on Sehun and who knows what Chanyeol is doing. D.O and Suho are just sitting, biting their lips. Kai, Xiumin and Lay are in their own little world and Baekhyun and Chen are just staring at me. Kris was holding my hand but omfg I feel like I could kick someone through the walls of the truck right now.

When we arrived I was rushed into the room and only Kris was allowed to go with me. Let's not get into detail but basically I might've caused permanent bite marks on Kris's arm but he offered! I probably stopped his blood circulation too because I was literally clinging onto his wrist. I collapsed back onto the pillow, exhausted. I could hear the sounds of crying. Not just one but.. two? 

"Congratulations!" The doctor said. "You have twins, one boy and one girl!"

Kris's mouth was open so wide that I was worried his chin would drop to the floor. "Jinah and Taehyun," He said, clicking his fingers. "I've picked the names!" He yelled. "Jinah and Taehyun Wu." I rolled my eyes. I would argue but I thought it sounded decent enough. We both got to hold our children for a bit before they had to go back to the nurses.

"You'll stay here and rest for about 2 days," The doctor told me. I nodded and thanked him for his hard work. Kris told the boys and even from here I could hear their screams. "Is there Gucci for babies?" I heard Tao ask. Kris returned to say bye before heading home. He promised he would visit but I told him there's no need. He actually came back and spent the night with me. He fell asleep on the side of my hospital bed.

So now I'm officially a mother of two. I looked down at Kris sleeping and giggled. Make that three children.

----

Updated!

Sorry for the extremely short updates!

im planning to make this longer for maybe 50-60? If you guys don't mind of course

updated from my phone so sorry for mistakes!

Thankyou for reading and subscribing!

1:41am here, goodnight! /morning/