School or Nightmare

My Annoying Next Door Neighbour

Your POV

AN:/ this is going to be hyomins (your) POV only c:

 

 

7am

This buzzing sound is really annoying. I patiently waited for it to stop... but it didn't. Why isn't it stopping? Then my eyes shot open. Holy bleep I have school and I'm going to be late if I don't hurry up. I pretty much flew downstairs, ate, got ready and got dressed. Ready in 15 minutes. That's a new record. I looked out the window and I almost died by the sight I saw. Wu Yi Fan with bed hair and still looking perfect. I shook my head. Ew no he's your worst enemy. You couldn't help but think how did the kid you knew before grow up to be so attractive. I slapped myself. No, he's not attractive. He's gross, a jerk, mean, annoying, cute, smart... What just happened. "Hyomin, seriously stop," I said to myself. "Bye Omma," I said, giving my mum a kiss before I left.

 

I started walking to the bus stop until I felt someone hold my wrist. "We're you really going to ditch me on my first day?" Kris asked. I gulped. His tie was loosely done and his buttons weren't done up all the way, his hair was still messy and him running his hand through wasn't helping. "J-Just hurry up or we're going to miss the bus."

***  

The stares. I felt uncomfortable the whole way. I knew they were all staring at Kris because let's face it he has the face of a kpop idol. I saw a camera flash our way and people were taking pictures on their smartphones. Okay that's not creepy at all. I tugged at his shirt. "Kris, don't you mind?" I asked him. He shook his head. "It's not my fault I'm so darn good looking," he said with a grin. I let go off his shirt. Conceited Jerk. "Besides, they're probably not taking pictures of me," he said. "It's probably of the pretty girl next to me." My face was burning.      "D-Don't say that when you know it's you." I don't know what I was saying but I avoided eye contact with him. He must've noticed because he started joking around. 

"I'm just joking, you're ugly," he said. I almost killed him but I shot him a glare instead. "Obviously it's me because just look at you, I mean your face," he continued. "And that hair-" I slapped his arm. "One more word about me and you will die, ." I heard him laugh. ".. that's a new one," he said.

 

From the gate to the hallway, I've probably received about one hundred death stares and hateful comments. 'Who's that gorgeous guy?' I rolled my eyes. I saw Kris beaming at the attention he's getting. His phone rang and after a short talk he hung up. "We're going somewhere," he said, taking my hand as he started running. My face is going to burn off. He's holding my hand.

We arrived shortly at a nicely decorated hall. Inside, 11 boys greeted us. "Hey, Kris!" They smiled. "Oh and Hyomin!" I shot them my eye smile. "Kris, we need to get to class," I whispered. He shook his head. "We're skipping.

What? I've never skipped class before. So here I am watching 12 boys dance. Make it 11 because I don't know what Yi Fan is doing but it's not dancing. They all looked so tired and it's already been 2 hours. Maybe I should get something for them. I grabbed my bag and headed out. I bought 5 bubble teas, 6 iced chocolate and 1 iced caramel which, if I remember correctly, is Kris's favourite. I returned right after they stopped and handed out the drinks.

"Yehet," Sehun said. xD

"Thankyou for the drink, Hyomin," 11 of the boys said. I smiled. I walked to Kris and handed him his iced refreshment. "My favourite, you remembered," he said. I blushed. "Is it? Well I got it because it was cheap," I lied. He took a sip. "Thankyou," he said with a genuine smile. My heart skipped a beat but I slowly smiled back. "You're welcome."

I turned around to see 11 creepy faces staring at me. "What's going on between you and hyung?" Sehun asked. I shrugged. "Nothing." Baekhyun made a whistling sound. "I think you two are in love," he said, causing an explosion of laughter. "Y-Yah Byun Baekhyun, do you want me to take that bubble tea back?" I threatened. I made a joke out of it but inside I didn't know what I was feeling.

-----   

 

 

 

 

currently 1:36am

i wrote this on my phone so sorry for any mistakes~

Thankyou