Rainy Confessions.

My Annoying Next Door Neighbour

YOUR POV

I spent the whole day at school getting sworn at, insulted at and glared at. "Let's go," I heard a girl say when I entered the room, pulling her boyfriend along. I sighed. Maybe I should just stay away from Kris for until this is over. I checked my phone. (2 new messages) I opened them, secretly hoping it would be Kris. It was Sehun and Baekhyun, both asking if I was okay. I hesitantly sent them messages back. I put my phone away. I'm going to sign myself out and go back to our house, pack and go back to live with my parents. I raked up my hair in frustration. This whole thing is making me go crazy.

•••

After going to our house to pack, I walked to my old house. Sure it was a long walk but for some reason, my legs didn't feel tired at all.  I knocked on the door. No one answered. I tried walking in, but it was locked. This day is just getting worse for me. Tomorrow, Kris and I would be husband and wife.. but I won't let it happen. I don't want to break someone else's relationship. "I need to find a place to stay," I muttered. It was now 6pm. It was darker than usual and I haven't even eaten anything else other than breakfast. Someone grabbed my arm. "Hey, pretty girl," Three drunk men said. "Come with us and have fun," One of the men said, pulling me. I forcefully shoved his hand off mine own. "Go away!" I yelled, slapping his hand. He yanked my hair. I winced in pain, tears threatening to fall. "Get your hands off her," a deep voice barked. I turned around. It was Kris. He looked sweaty, almost as if he ran all the way here from somewhere far away. The man let go. "Tch, pretty boy, what can you do?" He said loudly. I could see Kris getting annoyed. He punched the guy straight in the face, causing the guy to fall. He scrambled up on his feet. "L-Let's go," he said to the two other men and they all ran away. I looked at Kris and I gave him the tightest hug ever. I've never been so glad to see him. He pulled away. "Are you stupid?!" He yelled. "Why did you pack your stuff?!" He shouted. I flinched. "There's nothing going on between Eunmi and I," He said in a softer tone. "She just made up that rumour, I'll clear it up for you." I bit my lip as tears fell. That was the best thing I've heard in my entire life. "Why are you sweating so much?" I said softly. He wiped the beads of sweat on his forehead on him arm. "When I saw you weren't at home and your things were packed, I freaked out," He said. "I ran everywhere looking for you and I finally found you." He wiped my tears away. I felt droplets of rain hit my cheeks, then it started raining. "Let's go," He said, holding my hand.

~~~

So here I am.. running in the rain hand in hand with Kris, pulling my suitcase along. I stared at him, smiling to myself. 

FLASBACK>>>

6 years old; 

It started raining when Kris and I were too busy arguing. He ran back home without me. "I wouldn't hold your hand and run back together even if it was the end of my life," he said.

Present<<<

I smiled when I remembered. 'You didn't keep that promise, Kris' I thought.  We were a long way from home and the rain was only getting heavier. "Let's stop for a bit," I said, leading him to a seat undercover. I sat next to him and watched him shiver. I ped my suitcase and pulled out a large jacket. I placed it on him and zipped it up. He stared at me right in the eye. "Thanks." It was a genuine thankyou. It wasn't  sarcastic, it wasn't  fake. It was real thankyou. I watched him avert his gaze from me to the rain. It was only getting heavier and he looked worried. We probably wouldn't get home until the rain stops. I checked my phone. 11pm. It was late. I saw his eyelids opening and shutting. He must be tired from looking for me and running all that way. "You can sleep on my lap," I told him. I saw him blush and shake his head. "I know you're tired.." I said softly. He finally gave in and rested on my lap. It was a nice feeling, almost like we were a real couple. I brushed off the hair that was stuck onto his face because of the rain. He looks so angelic when he sleeps. "Thankyou, Kris," I whispered, planting a light kiss on his forehead.

 

KRIS POV

I felt it. I felt her lips touch my forehead as she whispered, "Thankyou." I kept my smile in. I'm not afraid to say it anymore. I like her. No wait.

I love her.

|||||

alsksksjsksksjnslsjw