Secrets Out

My Annoying Next Door Neighbour

KRIS POV

I couldn't think straight. All this time I was waiting for her with some medicine and her favourite bubble tea, she comes home with her arms all over Sehun. I click the can that was near my feet. I didn't feel like returning home. I walked slowly to the playground. Usually it would be packed with kids but its 8pm now, most little kids would he asleep. I sat on the swing and sighed. A familiar figure walked past. It was Sehun, walking home. I quickly went to hid behind the tree but was stopped. 

"Kris." He said. He didn't call me Hyung this time.

"I know how you feel towards her," he suddenly said.

I remained quiet.

"I thought I was just going crazy.." he continued. "But this time, I'm not giving up."

I could hear his footsteps walking away.

I slumped down on the dusty ground. I groaned in frustration and I raked my hair up. I was startled by a crying sound. The crying sound of a girl. I stood up and searched. I looked everywhere around the park and finally I found a girl about the age of 17, crying on the bench. I mustered up the courage to talk to her. 

"What's wrong?" I asked as I crouched down in front of her.

The girl looked up, a little shocked.

She shook her head sadly. "It's just I've liked this boy for a long time and my best friend knew that," She said in between sniffles. "But she still flirted with him, enough for him to fall in love with her."

I listened more.

"They're together now," She said softly.

I nodded. "I know how you feel," I said, patting her head. "There's this girl who I really thought I hated," I continued. "I mean she was rude, clumsy, annoying but I still took good care of her." I sighed. "I treated her like a little sister, she was really special to me." The girl listened. "That's when I realised she wasn't bad and the more I saw her the more I wanted to stay by her side."

The girl looked down.

"Then my friend came along and snatched her up," I chuckled softly. "He's a lot better than me.."

I saw tears begin to fall from the girl again. "Hey, do you attend school here?" I asked. She nodded and told me about her. "Oh, we go to the same school," I said. She looked happy for a second. We chatted for a bit until she had to leave. "Oppa, I have to leave now," She said, slightly blushing. "Thankyou for cheering me up." I smiled at her. "Bye, Eunmi-sshi."

I watched her leave and thats when I realised. I'm slowly falling for Hyomin. I hate to admit it but.... I think

I think I like her.

♦♦♦

Sorry for the short chapter! ><

cr: to owner

but i laughed so hard om g