Internet Trouble.

My Annoying Next Door Neighbour

 

YOUR POV

He rested his lips on top of mine. We kind of just stayed there in an awkward postion before I realised what was going on. I scrambled to my feet. "D-Don't do that!" I yelled. He just shrugged. "It made you talk." I touched my lips. This is the second time we've kissed. "W-We should sleep now," I stuttered. "We have school tomorrow." I pulled the covers over my face, sleeping as far from Kris as possible. The day after tomorrow we will officially be husband and wife. 'The married couple who still attends high school' I thought.

____

Kris and I stepped on the bus together. People were glaring at me and for once not Kris. I heard insults come flying my way. Finally, Eunmi stepped on. No one glared at her which I thought was strange. Kris moved to go to sit next to her. 'Sorry' he mouthed out. I nodded. After all, he was tutoring her. I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around. "Are they dating?" A girl whispered, pointing to Eunmi and Kris. I shook my head. "I knew it!" She whispered again. I was confused. "When we get to school, follow me." I could only nod.

When we arrived at school everyone was glaring, sending daggers at me. Even the exo boys looked uncomfortable. I thought I would tell them about the marriage but I remembered what the girl said and quickly followe her. She lead me into a room and took out her laptop. "What are you doing?" I asked. She didn't reply. She opened the chatroom website for our school students. I saw her username was mauge92. Soon enough more than 45 other people joined. "We were all friends with Eunmi once," One girl said. "Then she started hanging out with Kris and a couple other girls and boys," Another girl added. "Now she only glares at us," The same girl on the bus said. "And she made up a rumour about you," She added. I quickly accessed the chatroom with my phone.

I quickly scrolled to what Eunmi posted. 

BOYFRIEND STEALING LEECH

Lee Hyomin in senior year is a boyfriend stealing leech. As you guys may know Kris and I are dating. She tried to steal him away from me. When I was helping him at his house, she was there. She was stalking us! Keep your boyfriends away from her unless you want them to be decieved and taken by her.

Stay away from Lee Hyomin.

I couldn't believe it. How was I supposed to know Kris and Eunmi were dating? No one told me anything. Tears formed in my eyes but I blinked them away. 

Comments (92)

I only read the most recent ones. 

Tao- Hyomin wouldn't do that!!! 

Sehun- Noona isn't like that. 

Baekhyun- Before I get all sassy on you, our Hyomin isn't like that. She has better things to do than steal other people's boyfriends. Stop making false accusations! 

"Don't cry!" The people in the room comforted you. "You have us and other people on your side." I nodded, saying thanks. "How did you guys know it was a rumour though?" I asked. "Wouldn't you guys believe her since you're friends?" They shook their heads. "Her boyfriend left her for one of her other friends and she was upset during that point," they explained. "She was just a typical nerdy student," The girl next to me said. "So we thought it was was weird how suddenly she would be 'dating' a Kingka like Kris." Then they all looked at my creepily. "W-What?" I asked. "So what is your relationship with Kris?" One girl asked. "If I tell you, you guys promise on your life you won't tell anyone?" I asked. They all nodded.

 

............

"YOU'RE MARRIED TO HIM!?!?!" They yelled. I sighed. This was going to be a long day.

~~~

Hi! I hope you guys like that chapter! I had so much fun writing it haha

thankyou for subscribing and reading!