Outing with EXO

My Annoying Next Door Neighbour

YOUR POV

5 weeks later- 

"NOONA!" I heard a voice yell. I quickly opened my eyes. I almost screamed. "WHAT THE HECK?!" I yelled. Baekhyun was pretty much on top of me. "Shh," He held his finger to his lips. "The babies are sleeping."  All of the boys were in mine and Kris's room. "What are you doing?" I asked, eyeing each and everyone one of them. "We're going on an outing," D.O told me. "Namsan Tower!" Tao shouted. Everyone turned to him. "Shh, the babies are sleeping!" He bit his lip and looked down, ruffling his hair. "Let's go!" Chanyeol whispered loudly. I faked a smile. "No." 

~~~

"I have to take care of the kids!" I yelled as all of the boys carried me into the car. I glared at Kris as he buckled my seatbelt. "You!" I pointed my finger at him accusingly. "The kids need to be taken care of!" I yelled but he just shrugged. "Our parents are taking care of them." He said. I looked to the door of the house and saw 4 people walking. Kris's parents were just waving and my parents were just smiling. I was distracted when Sehun suggested for the boys to burp the alphabet. It was Kris's turn and he did up to the letter K. I turned to him with a disgusted look. "Ew."

We pulled up at the beach with a little room next to it. I lost a lot of weight since giving birth so now I'm pretty much what I looked like before. "Oh! Annyeonghaseyo," I bowed when I saw Eunmi. I was confused as to why she's here. "Hi Unnie!" She smiled at me. Sehun quickly ran out and hugged her, giving her a small peck on her lips. I grinned. "Are you two dating now?" I asked, nudging Sehun. Eunmi shyly nodded and Sehun smiled, scratching his head. "I heard about your marriage," Eunmi said, beaming at me. "Congratulations!" I smiled at her. "Thankyou, congratulations for.." I stopped. "Um..dating Sehun?"

The boys all went to get changed. "Get ready with Eunmi," Kris said and they headed off. I smiled at Eunmi and walked to the little room with her. "I'm really sorry about before," She murmured, staring at the floor. I stared at her. "It's okay," I smiled. "So how did you and Sehun start dating?" I asked her to change the subject. She immediately blushed. "Well," She tucked her hair behind her ears. "We started talking and it just kind of happened," She said with a smile. We reached the room and I saw two bags there. "I bought swimmers for both of us," She said, handing me a bag. I got dressed and she took a photo to show me what I looked like since there were no mirrors. I gasped.

This is what you both looked like.

"Thankyou!" I said as I hugged her. We both walked towards the beach where all the boys were waiting. Kris and Sehun gulped when they saw us. "Why do you keep asking for another child?" Kris whispered into my ear. I instantly blushed and softly hit him. "ert," I said. Sehun was too busy backhugging Eunmi to even notice we were all heading into the water. I saw Tao, Suho, Baekhyun and Chanyeol in a group. "I want a girlfriend," Tao pouted. Suho nodded. "Why didn't Hyomin fall for me instead?" Baekhyun asked. "Because-" Baekhyun cut Chanyeol off. "It was a rhetorical question," Baekhyun said.

I brushed the hair that was stuck to my face away. I'm now a victim of the most brutal water fight ever. I'm half drowing and all 12 of them keep splashing water towards me. Maybe if I pretend to drown, they'll stop. I took a deep breath and forced myself underwater, flailing my arms. "Help!" I called as I brang myself underwater. Okay, that was the fakest 'Help" ever. "Someone carry her out!" Suho yelled. Everyone ran towards me. I felt Kris pick me up and everyone ran out with him. I made sure I saved some water from the beach in my mouth to spray at all of them. Everyone's faces were in front of mine since I was laying down and they all crowded around to look. Before Kris had the chance to perfrom CPR on me, I sprayed everyone in their faces directly with water. I clutched my stomach, laughing. "What the hell?!" Chen yelled, wiping off the water on his face. "Ew!" Eunmi screamed. Everyone looked at me with smirks on their faces as they heading towards me. "Uh oh," I said, backing up. I tried to run away but they all grabbed my wrist and everyone was carrying me. "Hey, it's kind of nice up here," I said, before realising they were going to throw me into the water. I widened my eyes. "LET ME DOWN!" I said, laughing and screaming at the same time. "No!" I laughed as they threw me into the water. 

___

updated

I'm so sorry I haven't been updating ;;;;

I hope this was a fun chapter~