New Spy Group- exo + hara

My Annoying Next Door Neighbour

Note- sigh okay i'm sure you all now about the exo news by now and this chapter was supposed to be up ages ago but yeah ;; it's really sad and I hope this story doesn't offend anyone.

 

Your POV

I slurped my 3rd cup of Caramel Frappe. "Jerk," I muttered, repeatedly stabbing the whipped cream on top. "Unnie," Hara started. "You should hear Kris out, he probably isn't cheating." 

I stared at her, raising an eyebrow. "He was rubbing her back," I whined. Hara didn't look convinced. "He hasn't even rubbed my back!" I shouted, causing everyone in the cafe to stare. I lowered my head in embarrassment. Why did I throw that hat when I could've used it? "Well what if we caught D.O doing that?" I asked.

"He isn't that type of man, Unnie."

"Ah-ha, so you do think Kris is cheating."

"Not exactly."

"What?"

"Well maybe Kris is just taking care of that client, if he gets any bad reports then," She waved her arm. "Bye-Bye new job."

I sighed. Maybe she was right. "But still," I whined. "Just look at him, any girl would fall for him."

Hara suddenly smiled and held my hand. "Unnie, how about we spy with the boys?"

I almost spat out my drink. "No way, last time we tried.." I raised index finger and shook it. "I don't even want to talk about it."

She kept insisting... so I had to agree.

¤¤¤¤

"S-Spy?" D.O stuttered, his eyes almost popping out. "Bye, I'm out of here," Kai waved, proceeding to walk out. Hara quickly grabbed his arm and pulled him back . "It's going to be perfect under the guidance of me." Hara said. beaming. Everyone groaned. 

She rolled out a piece of paper with various drawings and writing all across the paper. "This is our blueprint."

My mouth dropped. "When did you prepare that?!"

She smirked. "Its a secret for spies only."

"A-Are you feeling okay?" D.O squeaked, worried for his girlfriend.

Tao raised his hand to his forehead. "This is going to be another failure."


Hara's Plan

Drive to Brinn's Spa, follow him.

Binocular time- 5 of us, different parts of spa.

The rest disguised and stay near culprit.

Clip on microphones/Walkie Talkies.

 

If culprit not present, results to Plan B.

 

"What's Plan B?" I asked.

It was quiet for a second.

Hara quickly rolled up the plan. "U-Uh, give me a second."

***

short update 

forgive meeee

so busy with assignments and school just

ffhifhsjfisggsgg

......im out.