Haunted House II

My Annoying Next Door Neighbour

Your POV

Eunmi clung onto Sehun like it was the last day of her life. "Ah Hyung!" Tao screamed, tapping Suho. "This is so scary, I want to go home." Suho placed his finger on Tao's lips, signalling him to be quiet. I slipped my hand into Kris's. Bats flew from all directions of the house. "What sort of place is this?!" Eunmi cried. You're the one who suggested it!  Kris let go of my hand and walked towards a room, quickly opened the door and stood back in some karate position like he was ready to leap on someone. Tao facepalmed.  Everytime one of us moved or talked, the floorboards would squeak and our voices would echo. "Let's get out of here," I yelled, running towards the door. Thankfully, it opened. The smile that was on my face a second ago immediately disappeared. 'Um.. Where is our car?" I asked. Kris sprinted towards the door and ran his fingers through his hair. "All our things are in it!" Eunmi screamed. Lay rolled his eyes. "Thanks, Captain Obvious."  I looked around and everyone nodded, expect Tao.

--------

"You can't make me stay here overnight!" Tao screamed as all of us dragged him back as he proceeded to run out the door. "I want to go back to China!" He wailed, plummeting down on the about-to-break floor. The rain wasn't going to stop anytime soon and this house wasn't exactly what I imagined out 'outing' to be. "How do we stay here without our stuff though?" Sehun asked, wrapping his hands around Eunmi only for the like millionth time. Tao scrambled up to his feet. "Y-Yeah, how?" He asked.  I looked out the shattered window and saw that the rain was getting heavier.  My eyes averted to the other side of the room. W-What?  The picture of the old couple was shattered. So that's what made that noise. "Guys," I said. "We're braving that rain." From there, it was so quiet you could even hear a pin drop.

---------

"I can't do this!" Luhan yelled. Everyone's voices were barely audible because of the heavy rain and wind. "This wind is so strong!" Eunmi screamed. "Finally, a chance to get carried back to China," Tao said.  Kris yelled at me. "We're going to die!" I looked down and thought about what he said. Great, so we have no idea where our car is, this weather isn't helping us and soon everything's going to be my fault. "Hey!" Chen yelled, distracting everyone. "Isn't that our car?" We all turned to look and saw that our car was flipped on the side. As if planned, we all ran and tried to flip it over. "3..2..1 Flip!" Kris yelled and we all heaved it. Somehow we managed to get back on the road and I called our parents and told them everything that happened. By now it was 7pm. "Everyone, let's just have a sleepover at my house and I'll prepare dinner," I said. "Call!" They all chorused. We drove back and entered our house. The boys all collapsed on the floor and Eunmi and I immediately started cooking. Our parents had already fallen asleep with the kids so we didn't bother calling them up. "Hey Eunmi..." I said as I sliced up some kimchi. "Have you noticed that D.O has been awfully quiet today?" I asked. She nodded as she sprinkled some salt into her fried rice. "Yeah, he seemed a bit upset." I nodded in agreement. After a solid 15 minutes, we finished cooking and assorted the dishes out on the the table. We started eating, all of us except for D.O. "Guys.." He started. I forced a heap of rice with kimchi into my mouth. "I'm moving to America."  Everyone choked on their food and immediately started spluttering. "What?!" We all yelled.

-------------

omfg :c 

i'm really sorry for not updating frequently 

it's finally school holidays so yeaaah

thankyou for subscribing guys :'D

thanks for reading~