Water fights at 3:30am

My Annoying Next Door Neighbour

YOUR POV

"Sehun?" I asked, confused. "Noona!" He said a bit too loud, almost as if he was hinting someone. All the noise from inside the house stopped. "What are you doing here?" He asked. Oh I get it. They all planned something altogether but didn't invite me. Psh...and to think I was worried sick about them. I fake smiled. "What are YOU doing here?" A familiar figure walked towards the door. "He-" I stopped him. "What are you guys all doing?" I asked as I peeked inside. 10 others, of course, were with them. "I was worried and alone all day about you guys but you just came here go play?" I asked, trying not to let my anger out. No one replied. No one budged. I huffed and quickly walked back home dramatically, but it didn't work since my house was literally 5 seconds away.

***

After doing my usual routine, I peeked out the window. I could hear them laughing and chatting. This reminds me of the other night but if they stay up late making noise again I swear I will trash him room. 

3am

And they're still not shutting up. I could hear water splashes and low screams from the boys. "Shutup!" I yelled. Why can my parents not hear them? Can't they complain? I'm losing sleep and school time because of the 12 brats and especially the jerk. 

3:30am

"That's it," I said, throwing my blanket off. I carefully exited my room and quickly unlocked the door and went out. I glanced up at Kris's balcony. They were all outside having a water fight. Who in their right mind would have a water fight at 3:30 in the morning? I saw Kris run and slide across the ground, causing his stomach to collide with the part of the fence in front of him, which meant he was now facing me. The water balloon went flying out of his hands and

Splat

........

It was so quiet that you could hear the crickets calling. I'm currently drenched and shivering in the cold. I glared at Kris. His expression was PRICELESS. Usually I would be laughing but it's almost 4am on a school night (again) and I'm drenched with water. "Wu Yi Fan, you are so dead," I muttered to myself. I hurried inside, grabbed a towel and opened my bedroom window. "Wu Yi FaNNNNN!" I yelled, I don't care if the neighbours hear this. I saw his annoying face peek out of his window. I was about to insult him but all that came out was a sneeze. Great, now I'm sick because of the jerk. "Idiot," he muttered so quietly. He shut his window which surprised me.

***

Soon enough, Kris was in my room. "W-What are you doing?" I asked as he lifted me up and carried me to my bed in bridal position. "Let me go!" I screamed, trying to squirm out. He placed me gently onto my bed and covered my body with my blanket.  He took my towel then left my room. After a couple minutes he returned and placed the towel on my forehead. "Rest," he whispered. He looked at me once more than left.

 

What. Was. That.

•••••

ohmygosh Kris

please comment and subscribe~ 

thankyouuuuu c: