Haunted House I

My Annoying Next Door Neighbour

YOUR POV

After almost drowning for real, we all got out if the water, dried off and got dressed. "I heard there's a really cool haunted house at the theme park," Eunmi smiled. Tao immediately shook his head. "Andwae!" He yelled, waving his hands around. Chanyeol laughed and adjusted his cap. "Let's go."

We soon arrived at the theme park and bought our tickets for the day which were in bracelet form. "Let's only go to the haunted house," I started. "I've got to go back early for the kids." Kris smiled and tucked a strand of hair behind my ears. "We're on this trip for 1 night and two days," He explained. My eyes almost popped out of their sockets. "The kids can't stay alone overnight!" I yelled, making everyone around us stare. The boys and Eunmi looked down and scratched their heads, embarrassed. "The parents are staying overnight so you don't need to worry." I narrowed my eyes are Kris. This man, I swear.

We entered the Haunted House after persuading Tao for what seemed like a life time. I clung onto Kris. Someone grabbed my shoulder. I screamed non-stop. "Get off me!" I wailed, flicking the persons arm of me. Kris pulled me closer. I could hear Baekhyun screaming. "Please please please," Baekhyun screamed. Chen was too busy handing out hot packets to the workers. "It must be cold," he said with a smile. "Good work."  Wow, that was enough to make any girl fall in love. I stared at Chen in awe but noticed Kris glaring at me. I looked away and coughed. Oops.

The end! Finally, we've reached the end. I could see light from the open door leading to the exit. This is probably the best moment of my life. I'm literally in tears because I got scared so many times, my legs have gone shaky. Eunmi held onto Sehun in the car. "Sehunnie!" She cried. "Oppa, the princess in scared," She pouted. Sehun kissed her forehead. "The prince is here." Everyone looked at them strangely. As much as I love Eunmi and Sehun as friends, I almost gagged. I shifted my attention to a flyer that was stuck onto the car window. "What's this?" I whispered. I read the flyer. I scrunched it up. Warning about some weird house in the neighbourhood or something. I shrugged it off and chucked it into the bin next to our car from the window.

"This ," Chanyeol complained. I stared out the window. We've been stuck in traffic for 1 hour now and we're only 1km away from the theme park we were just at. "It's 6pm, we should get back to the beach and stay at the rooms," Lay said. We all nodded. "The roads been closed off," Kris said, irritated. "There's an accident ahead and heavy rain so we're all advised to stay indoors." I groaned. "What about that house there?" Eunmi said, pointing at the large brown house on top of the hill. It was hard to see since the car window was stained with raindrops. "It's not that far away and it's the only house near," Sehun said. I nodded at Kris. He turned the car into the driveway and soon we arrived. 

"Hello?" I asked, knocking on the door. No reply. I felt a chill go down my spine. "The aura is really weird here, Hyung," Tao whispered, holding onto Kris. We all huddled close to either other. Eunmi knocked 3 times. No reply. The rain started to get heavier and it wasn't going to stop soon. The wind picked up, leaving me no choice but to enter. I twisted the doorknob which was freezing cold. "Pardon our entrance," I said quietly.

I entered first, then Kris, Eunmi, Sehun and the rest ran it. The was no one in the house and it was awfully cold inside. Everything was broken except two pictures of an old man and woman. I shivered. I don't know what it was but we all quickly huddled together so we weren't separated. I placed on foot on the floorboards and it started squeaking. I immediately retrieved my foot. "I don't like it here," Lay said, somewhat worried. The rain only got heavier. I was about to speak but was interrupted by the door slamming. We all huddled up closer. The sound of glass breaking filled the room. I squeezed onto Kris's hand and gulped. What. Was. That.

•••

Chapter Up!

sorry I haven't been updating but I'm back in Australia c: 

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Thankyou for reading and thankyou for 201 subs! <3

Happy /Late/ Valentines Day!