Crisis

My Annoying Next Door Neighbour

YOUR POV

It was 5pm. School should be finished by now but I haven't heard from any of the boys. Then I remembered this morning with Kris. I blushed at the thought. "Noona!" Sehun yelled, barging through the door. I almost fell off the bed because he scared me. "I heard from hyung." I nodded. "Are you okay?!" He asked, clearly worried. "It's fine, it's just the flu," I smiled. He bit his lip. "I'm fine, Sehun." He grabbed my towel and left. He returned shortly after, placing the towel on my forehead. He leant in. omfgomgomg please don't kiss me. "Rest," he whispered. I froze. Deja Vu

•••

He fell asleep after. It must've been tiring for him. It was uncomfortable at first since he was resting on my stomach, but I relaxed after. His face was angelic. Sure he was handsome but I guess I only realised now. A section of his hair fell over his face. I carefully placed it back and his head. I'm not sure why I did it but I remember my Mum telling me it helps people sleep better. I was scared I would wake him up so I stopped. I pulled my arm away but he grabbed my wrist. "Don't stop." I was startled but I continued. 

"Noona.."

"Hm?"

"Do you like Hyung?"

"No, why are you asking?"

"Because Noona is special to me.." He whispered ever so quietly.

Then he fell asleep. I just stared at him. DId he say something just then? I shooked my my head when he suddenly woke up. "Noona, get dressed," He quickly said. "We're going for Ice-Cream."

We started walking to the Ice Cream parlour. "Are you okay with Ice-Cream since you're sick?" He asked. I nodded. He stuck his arm out, signalling me to loop mine around his. "What are lovely couple," An elderly woman said. I blushed. "O-Oh we're not reall-" Sehun cut me off. "Thankyou," He smiled to the woman. I almost died right on the spot.

We arrived at the Ice-Cream parlour. I was wearing-

and some silver flats. "Can I help you?" The girl at the counter asked, staring directly at Sehun. "One scoop of Vanilla please," He replied. The girl smiled. "I'll add an extra scoop for a handsome boy like you," She said, obviously flirting. I looked at her with disbelief. "That'll be 3500 won please," She told Sehun. As she took the money, she purposely brushed her hand against his. "Oops," She said, blushing. Okay, she starts flirting with her customer and she completely forgets that I'm here, waiting to order. "Um excuse me," I squeaked. She just looked at me. "Yes?" She said, completely staring at Sehun. Can someone fire this girl? "I'd like the same thanks," I said. No two scoops. Not even a proper scoop. "4000 won," She told me. How come Sehun's was much cheaper!? I ignored that and paid her 4000 won.

"She was totally all over you!" I whispered harshly. He agreed, nodding his head. "That's what you get for being good looking," I teased. He blushed slighty. "Noona, you think I'm good looking?" He asked. I shrugged. "I would be lying if I said you weren't." He blushed again. I sensed the awkward mood and brought up something else. "Let's go to the photobooth after this," I said, smiling. "Then we can keep the pictures at the end." He nodded then quickly ate. After eating we headed to the arcade with the photobooth. We did silly poses and some decent faces. The last shot in 3 2 1..right before the flash went off, Sehun wrapped his arms around me. We spent the whole time laughing about my face in the shot.

***

When we arrived back at my house, Sehun insisted on walking me up. "Fine," I said, giving in. I opened the door to my room. I don't remember closing the door. I gasped when I saw Kris sitting on my bed with medicine and a bottle of water and bubble tea. He turned around and stared at Sehun and I, slowly moving down to our arms since they were link together. His face twisted. He placed the items down and pushed me out of the way as he made his way down. "Kris, wait!" I yelled.

Too late. He had already left.

----------------------

chapter 12 up!

Sorry this chapter was so crappy ;;