The Truth.

My Annoying Next Door Neighbour

YOUR POV

It was awkward in the lounge room. We called over all of exo over to tell them the truth.  I knew they were suspicious since Kris and I were together when they arrived. "This place is awesome!" The boys commented. "Noona, why are you with hyung?" Sehun asked. omfgomgotdjsk sehun you just messed up my timing, now I have to say it. "We're married!" I blurted out.

...

12 pairs of eyes were blinking at me. Kris was just surprised but the rest.. their expressions were a mix of shock and just blankness. "You're joking, right?" Luhan asked. I shook my head and showed them my ring. "It was an arranged marriage though," I told them. "Oh my ghaD," Chanyeol said, holding my hand. "Congratulations." All the boys congratulated is except Sehun, who remained sitting. He had this pained expression but I couldn't really pin it down. It was a mixture of sadness and hate. He furrowed his brows. "Hyung, can we talk?" He said, eyeing Kris. Everyone was surprised. He stood up, almost as if he knew what Sehun was heading at. They both disappeared upstairs. I wonder what's happening..

•••

 

KRIS POV

He pushed me onto the wall. "Sehun, get over yourself," I growled. I saw the expression in his eyes. "I told you I'm not holding back," he spat, holding me by my collar. I pushed his hand away. "We're married," I told him. "You need to just accept it." He shook his head. "I loved her first, you played around with Eunmi the whole time Hyomin needed you!" He yelled. My veins showed on my neck. "I wasn't playing around with anyone, Hyomin matters to me!" I shouted. He grabbed my collar, flashing me an intense stare. "She can't return your feelings back," I whispered. His eyes drooped and he let go of my collar gently. "I'll make her fall for me," he said. "Just watch." 

~~~

Sorry this chapter was so short! D:

I'm planning my next chapter as I type and I have a feeling it's going to be long 

As always, thankyou for reading~